TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 05, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Production obviously really wants Marc to stay for a while, he is getting practically a winner edit while Jack is looking pretty bad these days. He is completely hung up on Simon, and looking quite petty about it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 04, 2015 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't help but think how upset Aaron must be seeing all this ~waggling~ without warning when his got him kicked out.

And after Joel, Jack and co revealing what they were told, when explicitly told they mustn't or they could fail the task... I hope they fail the task! I don't know if they told anyone they were warned but none of the others seemed to care if they did. They should be punished!

I still think Joel's a decent bet to go tomorrow. I think at least it will be close. Joel has got more and more annoying and full of himself whereas Eileen is at last (or at last being seen to??) getting into the action, even if she is still very strange.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm not going to watch the eviction live today, so none of the usual spoilers from me. Giving Hola a rest until they sort out whatever it is they have going on, and haven't found another source. Also behind from yesterday!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
On Sunday the 13th they're doing a "Time Warp Live Launch"...rumor is that HM's from previous seasons will enter then...

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb16/news/0605/channel-5-to-reboot-big-brother-2015-timebomb-with-mid-series-time-warp-live-launch-show

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Aaron didnt get in trouble for the nudity, but for the aggressive naked humping and grinding of his private parts on Joel. Kind of a big difference.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kitt, there is at least one other relatively reliable stream source that has been around forever that does not require Hola.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, sent you an e-mail.

I'm also very surprised there are only two people up for eviction. I thought they would replace Jack when he used his power on himself.

I agree that Eileen is blending in more. The new people totally changed the dynamics in the house.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Both Joel and Eileen getting boos from the crowd.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Harry is in the kitchen washing dishes with only a string thong on, Danny and others think it is inappropriate.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Are there more new people in the house than old now?

Will the first people in the house have enough of them to Sam, Simon & even Marc & Harry.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Does Simon know it was Jack who told Chloe what he said about her?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Simon wants to go home....again. He'll surely be nommed next week, so he just has to wait a bit.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There are 4 new and after tonight, 7 old housemates.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Amy. I see the newbies all being nommed next week.

Is the audience chanting "Get Joel out?" I kind of like him.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
For crying out loud, this Chloe/Simon thing is never going to end.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Harry looks horrible in what she's wearing...the little bit it is.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Why does Marc have to get in the middle of everything that goes on in that house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
He's the big man on campus, Amy...at least he thinks he is. It seems like Sam is obsessed with him.

Was the woman named Suzanne just on Joel's mother or sister? She's attractive.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure it was his mother.

Simon in drag is awful!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
She looks very young.

Sam's married?? What?

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
She isn't married, she has a partner that she refers to as her "husband".

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh...thanks, Amy. That's still a committed relationship, but she's flirting away with the guys. Maybe it's part of her game, who knows?

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am glad to see Eileen go, either would have been fine but Eileen just tried too hard to fit in in that house.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Eileen evicted. I thought it was going to be Joel from the crowd reaction. Probably just told to boo Joel by BB.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, June 05, 2015 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it would have been tight, but it's a shame they don't tell us. I would definitely have preferred Joel to go, he's just so desperate to take control all the time, and then he seems to turn into one of those horrible talk show hosts.

Thank you for the link, Flagg. I didn't get an email from you Cricket, but I have got a link now anyway. Thanks for trying!

There were some clear "Get Simon Out" chants here and there, if Simon heard there will be more tears. I've had enough of him, although it was interesting trying to see the rest of them be polite while all clearly thinking he was putting it all on.