TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 03, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 03, 2015 users admin

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Their first joint nomination is Eileen.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
looks like we won't see the second nomination tonight.

Unless they show it on BOTS.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They showed the rest of the nominations on bots, Eileen, Jack and Joel were nominated.

Jack used his immunity pass so Eileen and Joel are now nominated.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Good move, they flushed out the last immunity idol and got rid of some dead weight.
Good bye Eileen.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interesting with only two, people can vote to save (by voting to evict the other person) and I think Eileen has some fans. Joel certainly has some detractors. I think it will be close.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Viewers picked Sam and Simon to nominate... Sam is understandable but I guess they thought Simon was the most sensible of the rest. Simon gunning for "old" Eileen was a bit rich!

More drama will undoubtedly follow as the originals know who(ish) nominated.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching BOTS and Rylan says Eileen and Joel are up "at the moment," so there could definitely be more.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably going to be the new ones up since they can't keep the secret, and Marc already pretty much gave it away, or at least eliminated himself as a possible nominator.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So the Bots show is a bit of a spoiler because I managed to see only Eileen nominated on last night's show. It was logic to nominate Jack to get rid of his immunities early on but leaving only two nominees seems unusual and maybe there will be more. I guessed that the newbies would have had immunity for their first week.
Also unusual is that the others did not get to nominate but maybe they'll do that later on, or they just leave Sam and Simon as the only 2 who can discuss and nominate people. Strange.
I'm wondering if the tv show is exactly as it airs online because the new girl who goes naked almost everywhere is not blurred at all... this is national tv in England? Wow!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nakedness is allowed on tv at just about any time of day, sexual nakedness (and sexual situations) only after certain hours, and by degrees (so slightly sexual situations at 8pm, but anything goes after 11pm). That's why you might notice if the show's on at 8pm they cut it differently to when it's on at 9pm, and on BOTS which starts at 11pm they can show what they want. No erect willies anytime though, at least not on the normal tv/cable channels.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The second pick from Simon and Sam is Jack, because he has a gambling problem and to try to get him to use the immunity pass.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Third nomination is Joel.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Cristian, Danny and Marc do a striptease for Eileen for her birthday.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Phone numbers were given at the end of the show so it looks like these are our final nominees.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, I was expecting more to go up. And it's a long time to vote too, several shows for BB to choose to show certain scenes (or not) to influence the vote!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Too bad Jack had an immunity, he deserves to go more than the other 2 after that childish outburst.

Does he not realize what show he signed up for?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I tried to find the source of the Ch5 stream (the official one at the Ch5 site) while it was playing but still no luck. I'm sure that's where the source we were viewing came from, the embedded video there is from Bright Cove like our one, just I can't work out how to get to the actual direct stream.

Jack's strange. He borders on manic a lot of the time, just seems desperate to say his piece and be heard.

Isn't he 19 or something? Bit shocking to have a gambling addiction at that age. I presume he bets online??

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Not sure if its online but it sounded like sports betting when he was talking about it back on day 1 or 2.

I used to use a program called URL Snooper to get the stream URLs, haven't tried it for the UK stream, it didnt seem to work for the BBCAN streams.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is Simon acting in his crying to Eileen (sp?)

Love seeing Jack shook up. Not such an easy game now, is it? I feel that Sam may also be an actress/double talker. Sam & Simon are giving these HG's a run for their money.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would be great if you could try, Flagg. If we could find it we wouldn't have to use Hola.

I think Simon's acting. I also think he's not very good at it!

I quite like both the new girls, even Harry, who seems nice if she would just keep her clothes on.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
The 3 boys looked good dancing for Eileen! What time the live stream comes on in the USA central time?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The schedule time I post (see the previous thread) is Pacific time, so it'll be 2(?) hours earlier for you.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
US central time is 2 hours later than pacific, not earlier.

Its usually 3 or 4 pm central (1 or 2 pm pacific).

2 hours earlier would be Hawaii or Alaska

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
oops :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, June 03, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So, it is only 2 nominations, I think Eileen may go if Joel has more young fans, however, some people who disagreed with the removal of Aaron may want to get rid of him.

Jack ha no more immunities and I can just imagine what his arguments will be when he will face again eviction, but maybe by then everyone gets to nominate and the newcomers will be the target. It's nice to see how Jade went under the radar.