TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through June 01, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma's talking... one more final ticking timebomb...

BB voice talks to the group, one more timebomb to detonate. It's Simon!

I wonder if he's known all along. He's in the garden, has to pull a pin on the timebomb in front of him. It says "SAFE" and he's a housemate again. A very annoying housemate again.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
OMG! I can not stand that they put him back in the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if he will lose the act quickly, if he does he might be bearable.

And I wonder if the four newbies (including Simon) get a safe week.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Simon didn't even realize that they kicked out four tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think I heard him say he went home after the initial eviction, although of course that doesn't mean that they haven't kept him locked up the last few days.

I got the impression Sam had watched the show because she seemed to know Chloe and Sarah. And the other two must have known a bit about the set up because of the rotating door thing they came in on. I reckon Simon was kept separate from them.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're showing the house and Mark is telling the others things about them. He said the only thing Christian had done wrong was cry, but there were some "lying b___ds" in the house (unclear whether still there or newly evicted).

I didn't think newbies were allowed to do that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 3:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was spelling it wrong, it's Marc not Mark.

And apparently he's a reality tv star from a show on TV3 (the Irish network that now shows Big Brother) called Tallafornia. It's meant to be Ireland's Jersey Shore. May or may not give him more viewer votes...

http://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/whats-on-news/big-brother-2015-marc-oneill-5787758

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Rylan said that Marc and Danny are already kicking off.

Disappointing that there is no live from the House because of the schedule change.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Well, I'm surprised they evicted Sarah and not Chloe, I was already warming up to Sarah when she confronted Joel about wearing female clothes and liking it and this after Aaron was removed. My reaction was exactly the same as the others in the room and almost wanting to yell "wow, Joel you made such a fuss about Aaron and now you're posing just like him in Eileen's clothes" and so I kind of liked Sarah when she confronted Joel. Too bad she is gone.
All I could think about the 4 evictions was that Big Brother was simply bored with the cast, especially when I saw who the replacements were. But Chloe, why is she less boring than Sarah?
Oh well, this is the UK and I still find them puzzling...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's because it's a vote to evict, Spunky. If someone's done something that people take a disliking to then they get votes, and there's no way in a vote to evict to balance that out if you like them (except voting to evict ALL the others instead, which is expensive). With a vote to save the many people who like Sarah could have kept her in, whereas no one seems to feel one way or the other about Chloe, and she's almost definitely be at the bottom and be going.

So Sarah might have had many more fans than Chloe, but there's no way to make that count, when a vote to evict counts non-fans only.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, it makes sense what you say, someone who goes unnoticed gets also less votes to evict... funny that but it explains the result.

You can spoil whatever time bomb they have today since I won't be able to see the show until tomorrow morning. It was interesting what you were saying about the VLC streaming in one of your posts above. I haven't seen Willwillbee around for a while...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was thinking about Willwillbe too. I tried to have a look at the source page for the embedded video but unless BB is on it just gives a try again later message. I might look again when it's online, but I suspect a) the source is hidden and b) if it isn't hidden I'm not savvy enough to know where to find it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Wow Marc is really coming off as a total jerk.

Probably doesnt even want to be there and looking to get voted out next week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, May 30, 2015 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think he'll be kicked out before then. My concern is whether he will make someone else (like Danny) say something that will make them kicked out too. Both Danny and Chloe said threatening things that could have got them kicked out in past seasons... I think BB realised what they had created and let them off, but they won't be able to do that indefinitely.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
At least you can understand what the joke was about and what the conversation was between Jade and Marc, but I get frustrated that I can't understand every word they say, I get the gist but can't grasp the meaning of this whole gang in up on Marc. I can see he puts himself in a jam and can't understand why he so easily goes off track, he should have been smarter about first getting to know them before exposing himself to their frustration, especially to Danny having lost Sandra and Kieran the same night Marc showed up. Marc makes the effort to patch things up however the others are just too happy to have a common target and so he'll be evicted sooner than later. Don't know if BB gives the newcomers immunity for the first week.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Marc did do a good job of apologising. I think he's been told to shake it up in there and came in as this Tallafornia/Jersey Shore character, but may not be able to keep it up when he sees the other "characters" don't respond in the way he expects. That was the thing with Danny, he responded aggressively, probably clicking Marc into "good tv mode" and playing it like it was a game. Then alternatively he says something to Chloe and it really upset her and he actually did seem sorry.

For me the jury's out on whether Marc is a troublemaker or if he just plays the troublemaker character. Either way, he better not get my Danny kicked out.

Found out my cousin's daughter works at a MacDonald's with Jack. Not that interesting as I haven't seen my cousin for 30(?) years and have never met her daughter.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sorry, but no matter how much he claims it was just a joke, what kind of a douchebag "jokes" with a girl he just met that she is being called in to get tested for STDs?

Then he tries to deflect the blame and say Danny didn't even know what he said. So what? Does he think Danny would then think it was okay if he knew the exact words that were used?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
But do you think he is a ___ or is he just used to playing one on tv? And if the latter, does that still make him a ___?

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kitt, I would say yes and yes.
This is the problem I see with BBUK now, they are putting people who are trying to act a part in there instead of real people. The purity that used to be bbuk has been sullied by all the forced and fake drama that they have been trying to put in the house. Things don't need to kick off on day one for the viewers to be entertained, we enjoy watching the natural social experiment evolve.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
While I dont think he is going about it the right way, Marc did have a point on tonight's episode.

It has become boring because they all seem to get along too well, whether its genuine or not.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Its funny how Marc calls Simon "Showbiz", and by the end of the episode you can hear that it is already bothering Simon. Hopefully Simon will figure out that he needs to tone down the showbiz schtick.

Its also quite evident that they are giving Marc a good edit, trying to rehabilitate his image after they probably went a bit too far with the villain edit on his first highlights show.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Mon01 2-3pm BB
Mon01 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue02 1-3pm BB
Tue02 3-4pm BOTS

Wed03 2-3pm BB
Wed03 3-4pm BOTS

Thu04 1-2pm BB
Thu04 3-4pm BOTS

Fri05 1-2.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri05 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri05 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat06 1-2pm BB

Sun07 1-2pm BB

Mon08 2-3pm BB
Mon08 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue09 2-3pm BB
Tue09 3-4pm BOTS

With all the talk about Hola on Chrome making your computer part of a botnet I'm probably not going to watch the eviction live this week, unless I can find another source.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's nice how the others have adapted to Marc. It will be interesting to see how he adapts to them. The new female with the boobs seems to already be hiding in the background now she sees the boob show doesn't do much for her. Early days though.

Oh, I HATED Joel's Jeremy Kyle Show.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
So only two of the new housemates get to nominate this time.

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Only Sam and Simon get to nominate this week.