TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through May 29, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Emma is spending an awful lot of time on the interview, and no clips shown yet.

I have to wonder how they will fit 3 more evictions plus the 4 going in tonight.

The stream missed pretty much the entire part where BB was talking, after announcing the original noms and then "however..."

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hmm no clips shown at all, no "best bits", just a long interview.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There were best bits at the end, she just didn't call them that.

The show is 2 hours long tonight.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Lol a dominatrix/glamour model and a male stripper.

If they showed any clips they were quick cause I dont recall seeing any.

Maybe there is something wrong with the edit going to the stream.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of the new guy coming in.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
TWO new housemates revealed:

Harry (female), 22, glamour model/dominatrix, over the top, says she's hard to get on with, might snog/grope girls, wants to sunbathe in the rain, naked all day.

Mark, 29, stripper, knob to live with, walks around naked, doesn't care who he upsets, would love to have sex in the house.

Ermmm, alrighty then.

BB speaks to the house, about to detonate another timebomb, tells them more are leaving, "some of you are about to go for a ride and not all of you will come back,"

The unnominated group (minus Jack) have to go to the garden and sit on the benches. Chloe, Danny, Harriet, Kieran, Sarah... in front of them is BB's timebomb machine, that's where they will discover their fate.

Harriet goes to timebomb machine. Machine rotates, she has to stay seated. It goes in and out of the garden, presumably it will stop outside if she's going.

Harriet has disappeared and the new housemate Harry has appeared instead!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Timebomb machine is "still ticking." Danny is next. He sits in the timebomb machine....

Danny stays!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kieran is next.

Kieran goes and new housemate Mark appears!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB tells the remaining at risk people that time was on their side.... does that mean Amy and Sally counted as two, and no others are leaving?

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
interesting way to do evictions but sucks that Kieran and Harriet didn't get proper exits.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Or maybe BB is still messing with them and will still evict one more.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They get their interviews, but together by the look of it. I guess Chloe and Sarah were safe.

Bit weird that they count the Twins as one housemate usually but as two during this eviction.

Harriet is too tearful to say anything. Not sure she's making much sense.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There are two more going in so there is always a change that one more may go. Time being on their side may just be for the moment in time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I dont see how they could count the twins as 2 when they were voted by the public as one.
What would have happened if the twins didnt go?

Possibly they just decided to take advantage of the twins going and save Sarah, Danny or Chloe who would have gone otherwise.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They are chucking another one out! So cruel, they must think it's over.

I'm guessing it will be Sarah.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Okay Emma just said they are chucking out another housemate after the break.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
One more is still getting evicted.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably Sarah, but I hope Chloe goes instead. Sarah does generate some drama, Chloe seems a bit too nice and boring.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Boy Emma is being awfully sexual with her talk tonight.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Back from adverts, new housemate reveal:

Sam, 27, personal trailer, loves life, lots of energy, thinks she could win

She's waiting in the DR and will deliver shock news to the house.

BB says all HMs to the sofas. Hms are drinking already! They're shown Sam in the DR on the tv. They see BB tell her she as to go in and evict someone. There's an envelope there for her with either Chloe or Sarah written on it.

She opens it (from the DR), evicted housemate is Sarah!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
At least Sarah gets time to say proper goodbyes. She's also going out the main exit doors.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
She is not dressed for an exit.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Luckily when you look like her you don't need to.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
So true, I would have been in the bedroom changing my clothes with all the evictions going on tonight.