TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through May 29, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
He was removed for "unacceptable behaviour" which will be shown on today's show.

Four still going tomorrow (vote to evict, not save).

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Probably freaked out and hit somebody.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What could have brought Aaron to behave that way? It must have been a behaviour that would have been offensive to some other housemates, if they are prepared to air it on the show how could they think it was offensive to the viewers, I doubt it was of sexual nature, maybe he physically attacked someone and that's a no no, but I can't see Aaron actually becoming physically violent... It must be something else. Did he ruin some of the cameras or mic in a fit of anger? BB could have imposed a penalty for that, but to remove him must have been for worse.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
4 new housemates will be going in tomorrow, including a "familiar face". Simon going back? Or a previous season's housemate?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently he was naked (he does that a lot, they've mentioned it a few times) and did something to Joel that BB deemed inappropriate. I'm guessing rubbing or just getting too close maybe, once Joel told him to stop. Or so they're saying... won't know for sure until later.

I'm guessing Simon for the familiar face.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
There are several articles claiming that Aaron was removed for repeatedly flashing Joel, and continuing after Joel asked him to stop.

Just flashing doesn't seem serious enough for a removal, people in there are naked all the time. There must be more to it.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
From what I have read he was drunk and was harassing Joel again and flashing him. He was asked to stop and continued so he was removed from the house.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I finally caught up and Aaron has been ejected, very surprised. I feel bad for Aaron, but it had to be done, it was sexual harassment. If he did that to a girl, then there would be no question that this was the right decision. I really wish one of the other housemates had stopped the situation, rather than egging it on, but no such luck; chuck them all out tomorrow. I hope Aaron has learned a valuable lesson about personal space, he can recover from this. And Joel should know he has a right to have his comfort level respected, good for him in speaking to BB about how he felt.

Tomorrow's show should be good, I don't know who should go, but I kind of think two will be Danny and Sarah, we don't hear about them much; I keep forgetting Sarah is there. I am, though, hoping the new people all like Jade, so they'll be a new dynamic in the house. And I hope Jack doesn't crack, I'd hate to see him chucked out too.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I think BB should reevaluate the amount of alcohol they give the housemates.

I think everyone should be reprimanded for giggling, laughing and egging Aaron on during the altercation.

If Joel felt the way he did he should have gone to the diary room after he went to the bathroom instead of going back into the bedroom.

Ultimately this all lies on Aaron's behavior but the alcohol, giggling and egging on didn't help.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So it was something offensive to Joel and maybe this caused Joel to tell BB he was going to leave the game if Aaron didn't stop and BB preferred to have Aaron removed, imagine the bad publicity if a player had to leave the house because of sexual harassment from another player, better remove Aaron. However, BB could have done something else, like separating Aaron, like in solitary for at least 24 hours and see if the problem stopped, but to remove Aaron must be because Joel threatened to quit the game and the producers held responsible for allowing that to happen, very bad publicity and so removing Aaron was the better choice.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Joel seems a bit bemused at how to handle it but not that bothered (he smacked Aaron's bottom as he told him to stop). I think Aaron should have stopped earlier than he did, and the others should have realised and not encouraged him earlier than they did (well, they didn't ever, even after Aaron got back from the diary room) but it was difficult to know how Joel felt about it.

It seemed like Joel's DR bit (which I presume crossed the line into making it an expulsion for BB), was a bit of self protection not because of how he felt at the time, but because in retrospect he felt he could be ribbed by his friends for it, or perhaps he thought it looked bad for his potential political career. I'm sure he felt uncomfortable and wasn't sure what to do, but what he did do was not the right thing either, considering how Aaron has in the past stopped once he realised he had actually upset someone.

So for me, just on what they showed, I think BB should have given him a formal warning telling him he will be ejected if there is any sort of behaviour like that in the future. I don't think Aaron realised it crossed a line because of everyone's reactions, both the spectators and Joel's. I feel bad for him, because as far as he was concerned it really was just play, he just misjudged the line.

So Aaron's fault, but others helped a lot.

It'll be interesting tomorrow to see how the others react and whether they recognise their part in it. But we probably won't see much because they'll all be thinking eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Time change tonight...

Fri29 1-3pm BB: Eviction
Fri29 3-4pm BOTS
Fri29 BB Live from the House - no longer on the schedule

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Yes, Kitt, I can see Big Brother saw no choice but to remove Aaron after Joel spelled out in the DR what he felt, even though he didn't threaten to leave the game for sexual harassment, he did say he felt too uncomfortable and could negatively affect his personal life and future. It would have been very bad publicity for BB but I agree that Aaron should have been warned that meant immediate eviction if he did not stop.
It seemed to me that only after Joel made it clear it was unwanted that BB removed Aaron which to me was even more damaging to Aaron state of mind, I wasn't sure his 'thin' voice was of sorrow or because of some mental anguish for punishments he suffered in the past. Very sad.

Jack should be more careful, to me it was obvious he was telling Nick he was safe because 'he knew'.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show has started

Twins - boos
Chloe - cheers
Danny - cheers, some boos
Harriet - big boos, some cheers
Kieran - mixed
Sarah - mixed

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Joel feels like it was his fault Aaron was removed, but the rest support him. The rest also feel guilty for egging Aaron on, but Sarah's saying Joel made a face when he heard and is not impressed.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Ooops, now Harriet gets a formal warning for "encouraging behaviour that would cause distress."

Quite right too.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Glad they gave Harriet a warning, it was very much deserved.

I feel sorry for the housemates that will remain after the evictions, there will be a lot of packing going on.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, they won't have packed!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Neither Joel nor Sarah are looking good right now. And poor Nick tried to help and got shouted at too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Voting is closed, first eviction after the adverts.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB is talking to the house (not Emma).

Hms are told they nominated their six, but "all is not what it seems." Time for BB's most explosive timebomb yet. This week's noms were reversed, the original six are safe, the rest face eviction. BB told Jack earlier this week, he used his immunity pass on himself. <Jack says they told him they would evict him if he told> All told rest of house are up for eviction.

NOW Emma talks to them...

Third person evicted from the BB house is:

The Twins!

Everyone is shocked and they're taking ages to leave. Crowd boos.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
First out, Amy and Sally. I dont think they know yet that 4 are going. several minutes were muted and the feed buffering during the reveal so I may have missed it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They didn't tell them four are going, unless they've realised it's a bit early they are probably all relaxing right now...

I'm watching on Ch5 live feed (with Chrome and Hola) and the feed is very good. Now I see it I'm convinced that's where the VLC we've used the last couple of years came from, and if someone knowledgeable enough could work out the origin of the Ch5 feed then we could all watch through VLC again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Im watching the stream from the official site and of course right when it got interesting, they muted the audio so I missed pretty much everything said when they revealed the noms were flipped.

You would think they would use a longer delay so they could more selectively bleep the swearing instead of just muting everything.

I hope they show a better edited version tomorrow on the highlights since they completely screwed it up live.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 29, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if my one was muted... might just have been yours??? But I was typing at the same time so maybe I didn't notice. They definitely didn't mute the bit BB said before Emma came on.