TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through May 28, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BOTS revealed that they showed the votes for the people who were up (which might be the reason for the top six, so they can reveal the comments for Nick) to everyone. Jack did not use an immunity pass on anyone.

I don't like when they reveal nominations. If they want "full and frank" noms how do they think thy're going to get them if people think they might be played out loud?

Oh, and there will be a twist, to be revealed today.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Starting to dislike Jack. He's a bit of a sycophant, and quite boring as he apparently does nothing in there.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Well no twist yet so we still wait. And no voting so it obviously has something to do with the nominated.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Even after BOTS? I thought Rylan said yesterday that it would be revealed in today's BOTS. I'm behind a day as usual.

Flagg, there are far more people there I dislike than like. The only ones I don't mind are Nick, Danny and Christian, and I'm not entirely sure about Danny and Christian.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see the ones who got only 2 nominations are also up for eviction. I think it's too early to eliminate Jade and BB somehow will try to keep her longer (sorry folks, I still think BB does what BB wants).

I'm ready for Eileen to go or even Aaron.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Unless BB have big plans for this week's remaining shows, Christian and Nick aren't going to get many votes this week, and it will have no impact on whether Jade goes. I think they did it because they wanted to share as much of the nom talk as possible, for the drama.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Well it's all flipped....apparently the twist is all those who were nominated are safe and those who were safe are now nominated....and reaction is predictably angry on Twitter...

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I definitely cry foul on that one!

Having said that, the Twins will go, which is no bad thing.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
What did I tell ya... :-)

Somehow BB gets what BB wants. Now Jack will have to use his immunity on himself.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Spunky- they told him last night about it in secret, and he did use his 2nd pass on himself. They haven't told the others yet (Jack was told he couldn't tell them); they may not tell them until right before the eviction. The producers are getting trashed over this- they're accusing them of wanting to save Jade.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It would have been really unfair if Jack had used a save on someone else and then had to use another save on himself.

I think for their own sake BB should announce to the viewers what they're going to do BEFORE the vote. Even if it wasn't a fix it's going to look like one when they do it after the fact. Particularly when they do it so long after the fact... if they'd announced on Monday night like normal it wouldn't seem so much like they were scrambling for options.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just had a look over at the Digital Spy forums. Most are mad but some are suggesting it would be okay if it's a vote to save not evict.

That would actually be a good idea, some weeks vote to evict out of the nominated group (would hopefully get rid of the annoying people) and some weeks vote to save out of the "safe" people (would hopefully get rid of the boring people). I presume this week is a vote to evict though.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It is interesting how people are angry because of this. I figure since voting wasn't up I consider it fair game for BB to change it up. That is the point of the show. Make them feel complacent and then throw a monkey wrench in the works to mix it up.
This has been BB's tactic the past few years, always stirring the pot.
It is no longer a social experiment of putting people of different social, economic, racial, and political backgrounds in a house and watch how they work together against BB, it is now how can we pit the housemates against each other to create as much drama as we can.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think people are against them doing it, they are against them doing it to influence who goes home. Whether or not they did that, when they don't announce right away (to us, not them) it feels like manipulation.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I understand how people could perceive it as manipulation but they never once told the public straight out that these were our nominees because voting was never in play. They kept saying there would be a twist and because of that people should have known that the nominees would possibly change.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
OMG! Did they just say they are going to evict 4 people this week?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Haven't started the show yet, but surely not... that would mean only one of the five (as Jack is immune) would stay!

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Ok, it is going to be four housemates out and four new people are going in. This is going to be an interesting Friday.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow!

They should have had everybody up for that. Four out of five isn't really fair.

Chloe, Kieran, Sarah, Twins, Harriet... who would stay? Chloe because she's hardly on tv and no one would bother to vote either way for her??

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Danny is up for eviction too.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
OK, now that is a twist....and I'd bet money that at least one of the four that go will come back in at some point..

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oops yes, Danny too, so four out of six (not five) go. I'd like to keep Danny and Sarah. Harriet and the Twins are awful. Kieran is weird. Chloe is blah. I don't particularly like Sarah but she's interesting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, May 27, 2015 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Damn so we are stuck with Eileen for another week.

4 out of 6, thats really not fair. I hope they arent all really going, though since its open for votes I guess they would have to disclose if they arent going to be evicted.

It should be a vote to save so the boring ones would go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Apparently Aaron has been kicked out... not sure why yet.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 28, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
So from what I understood they will not be told about the reversal of nominations for eviction until Friday? Wow! They'll be in for a shock during the live show.

I think Chloe is most likely to be ignored from the audience and may be evicted if it's a vote to save. I like the vote to save when they tell you the percentage, like they do in Australia.
However, there are other boring ones like Kieran and Danny. I don't care for them, anyone of them could go but most likely Chloe.