TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 26, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through May 26, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And it's a vote to EVICT!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
It makes sense that it's a vote to evict. I was surprised to see Jack using his immunity for someone else, I thought he should have used them on himself later on when he will be up for eviction, but I liked his gesture and I'm glad Christian is safe this time.

So, I understand Friday is eviction night which I will see it on Saturday morning, this first eviction was long to arrive, compared with the Canadian BB where we saw on opening night the first eviction.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Even with a vote to evict, they will still want Jack up because then the Jack fans who want to save him will have to gang up on one of the others instead of just 1 vote to save.

This is probably why they put him on the spot after nominations and prodded him to use up an immunity.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Don't forget Simon, Spunky!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
ohmygod!! This is what happens when I watch too many bb games at once. LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The screaming today...! Just too much, grow up people!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Me too, I had to hurry up the player... but they're young and screaming comes easy to them, I do wonder if I too would scream in the dark not knowing what awful stuff would be raining on me.. down under was for real, spiders actually rained down on parts of SA a few days ago.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
That food task was unfair, and sets a very bad precedent.

While I thoroughly enjoy the mind games, the meaner the better, to outright lie about the task and then fail them when they all thought they were doing as they were told to win is just wrong.

Now none of them will trust any task they are given.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Though I do like the way BB is screwing with them all by giving Jade all the treats, having Jack carry it out from the DR, etc.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the eviction show live. They were asked to do a debate and of course it devolved into several big arguments.

Crowd aren't overly enthusiastic about anything but they're all getting some boos, Adjoa the most.

No idea who's going home.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Wow, it is hard to watch these housemates.
So much yelling and screaming at each other all the time.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I know! The shows the last half of this week have been awful viewing.

Emma's talking to the house, second person evicted from the BB house is:

Adjoa!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
After nominations I thought it would be Adjoa, but a day or 2 back when I checked the betting odds, they had Eileen going by a fairly large margin.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am glad Adjoa is gone.

I was really hoping to like the twins but they are loudmouthed bullies and annoying drunks. And I am hard pressed to like Danny because he can be really rude and mean.
No one in that house listens because they are too busy yelling over everyone else.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Board is being weird, keep seeing old posts only.

BB says Jade can share her luxury privilege with two other hms, and they'll get a big banquet in the garden right now. Her, plus her two chosen have exclusive access to the pool and another room.

She has 10 secs to decide. She chooses Nick and Aaron.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Harriet was pretty bad today too, she shouts over everybody and then when Danny gets mad at her and tells her to shut up she runs away and cries. She's meant to work in a cafe in the Eastend, she's been told to shut up before, I guarantee it!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I've only watched one show of this season, Friday's eviction show. I agree with you Kitt. That Harriet is something else. I was shocked she hadn't been nominated. She wouldn't let Danny talk, but turned it around as if it was he wouldn't let her talk.

She's dangerous. Hope they catch on to her or she could be the next Helen. Ughhh!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 23, 2015 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Maybe Danny didn't realize Harriet would react that way and I wonder how much they learn of one another in the house. It's my impression or this bunch swears more than the last bb group. I think Joel and Cristian to be more in control of their manners. Is Nick like Christopher last year? I did like Christopher for his well spoken confrontations, maybe Nick may be just a shy person but not very appreciative of Jade's generosity to pick him to share her luxury.

Didn't really care for Adjoa and found the other two nominees to be more controversial and fun for the game.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific). Same as last week except the weekend times:

Mon25 2-3pm BB
Mon25 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue26 1-3pm BB
Tue26 3-4pm BOTS

Wed27 2-3pm BB
Wed27 3-4pm BOTS

Thu28 2-3pm BB
Thu28 3-4pm BOTS

Fri29 1-2.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri29 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri29 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat30 1-2pm BB

Sun31 2-3pm BB

Mon01 2-3pm BB
Mon01 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue02 2-3pm BB
Tue02 3-4pm BOTS

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind Adjoa. She was a bit full on right at the beginning but I liked her since then. I don't like Jade, although I can't quite put my finger on why. I kind of think Eileen was right when she said how Jade was pulling Nick in and away from the group.

I had to look Christopher up from last year! Knew him once I saw him. Yes, perhaps Nick is like that.

Oh another one I'm not keen on is Sarah, she's very sneaky and quick to turn something she did wrong round on the other person. Yesterday's show she did it to Christian, and he's just not good at defending himself, I feel a bit sorry for him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didnt dislike Adjoa either, especially compared to some of the others in there. But from what she was saying early on, it was clear that she would go quickly.

I found it strange that Emma kept saying she didn't know why Adjoa went. It was fairly obvious.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The vitriol from the crowd though was something else! She'd only been in there a week and was a bit crude and whiny, but some in the crowd and particularly one loud mouthed guy were vicious. I really thought he should be chucked out, in fact I expected to not hear him after the advert break, but he was still there.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Will be interesting to see if the Brits want to keep Jade who has the most nominations and Eileen will get the boot or Joel and Aaron. I think Eileen may be a surprise to all if she survives another eviction.

Meanwhile some are really flying under the radar, like Sarah and Harriet, Danny and Kieran, and the twins. Jack may be asked to use another of his immunities and wonder who he will save, maybe Joel.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations:

Sarah: Joel (goes about things the wrong way, debate), Eileen (old)

Joel: Jade (noms discussion), Nick (noms discussion)

Aaron: Jade (acts as princess of house), Nick (sidetracked by Jade)

Chloe: Sarah (bossy, shouts, swears at people), Christian (can dish things out but can't take it)

Danny: Jade (shouldn't have picked Aaron for meal, should have picked someone hungry), Joel (doesn't understand him, might be fake)

Harriet: Christian (tries to wind her up, makes her look bad), Jade (should have dealt with the argument then not make everyone wait)

Kieran: Joel (laughed when Adjoa evicted, disrespectful), Eileen (got offended when he didn't mean it that way)

Jack: Jade (alienated house, tried to manipulate Nick), Eileen (causes conflicts, might be a front)

Jade: Eileen (doesn't connect with her), Twins (said she used Nick)

Twins: Jade (discussed noms, tried to make Nick vote for them), Aaron (had a luxury but still says he's hungry)

Christian: Aaron (tries to engage him but doesn't get much back), Jade (isolating herself)

Eileen: Jade (hasn't connected with anyone, doesn't try), Kieran (sleep conversation)

Nick (face to face): Chloe (offensive without realising it), Aaron (tactical, safe, doesn't trust him)

Jade 8
Eileen 4
Aaron, Joel 3
Christian, Nick 2
<--- all SIX are up!
Chloe, Kieran, Sarah, Twins 1
Harriet, Jack 0

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As it's a vote to evict I think Jade will go for sure. Too full of herself.

I feel so bad for Nick. There's nothing he can do that would not set him up for an attack. I was surprised BB let him off on his tactical vote for Aaron though.

I'm confused why six are up not four. Is something else going to happen or a double eviction? It's not like Christian or Nick are likely to change the vote.