TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: Big Brother: Timebomb: Archive through May 18, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well the timebomb was a flop, Jack was declared the "winner" and was given the choice of taking a 27,000 pound BMW and leave the show immediately, whiole the prize money would be reduced to 0 for the eventual real winner.

Of course he declined and decide to stay so nothing changed.

As an apparent last minute time filler, they decided to make Nick do his face to face nomination live right now with no warning.
This is seriously unfair to him since nobody else has nominated yet and they can easily use that as a reason to nominate him now.

If they are going to do the face to face for only him then it really should be after all the other nominations.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Also, its not very fair to those who get nominated publicly in front of the rest of the house.

Now everybody else can choose to pile on to those nominations to make sure they are safe.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
There was so much they could have done to make tonight's episode more exciting.

First, don't take the whole prize pot away if he took the car take just 50k of it, would have been much more tempting and a much bigger chance he would have taken it and made it so much more fun to watch. He also should have had something negative happen, like being nominated this week, because now he is not only the favorite of the public, the housemates all love him because he didn't take the car and deplete the jackpot.

I agree that making Nick nominate on the spot before everyone else really screws with this weeks nominations because now everyone can nominate the people he nominated or just nominate him. Heck, if it were me I'd nominate Jack because he is obviously very popular and those immunities need to be flushed out.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, May 15, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I mentioned earlier that they would probably nominate jack to either flush out the immunities or see it as a "safe" nomination. Now even more so.

But I have a feeling that flushing out the immunities will make no difference in the long run, unless Jack self destructs and shows himself to be a nasty person.
He probably has this won already. I think his only competition at this point is Harriet.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I thought of Jack as well, because of his immunities, they have to be used early on or else he will for sure be the winner. Poor Nick. However, live voting seem fishy to me, I doubt they really wanted Jack to be the winner, I think it's Big Brother who wants to get rid of him for some reason. The bribe obviously was lame because of the jackpot mess, BB should not have said the jackpot will be gone, who could take such a bribe this early in the game, nobody, especially Jack who has 3 immunities and more chances to win.

What was wrong with Cristian in the DR? I thought he was more laid back and strong of his looks to be offended by whatever was said to him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Why wouldn't they want Jack to win? He was obviously the public's favorite. Extremely popular houseguest means more votes when he is up, and more money for the channel.

As for the public voting for him, why not? Nobody knew what the twist was going to be when they voted for him as the early "winner".
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Production is probably more bothered that he has the 3 immunities to keep him from going up and earning them money.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
that's true, Flagg, I didn't consider the money earning thing...

It was a live show yesterday, so there is another show today? I keep forgetting to check a live stream but the next day is up online anyway.

If you'll know today who's going to be nominated. I don't mind any spoiler.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere before the season started that the producers are trying to get a "sexier" house - and if so, that's why Jade and Adjoa are in there - all they talk about is sex.

I couldn't figure out what was wrong with Cristian in the diary room either! Felt like they cut a lot of the conversation and we didn't get any real reason for him to be crying!

In the live feed bit after the show last night did anyone else feel that Jack was acting oddly? He dropped a lot of F bombs complaining about Big Brother and the cameras following him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I didnt find it odd. He's like 20 years old, works at McDonalds, and just gave up a $42,500 BMW.

I think his behavior is completely understandable.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Actually, when I watched the show tonight it did hit me that he was probably really struggling with the fact that he'd given up such a valuable car - and of course he is so young!

Spunky

10-07-2001

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I am not sure I've watched the current BB episode but it was the one for May 16, that I'm sure, but it was a replay of the Live show with the same timebomb Jack won, so I didn't notice any new nominations or anything new. Maybe this afternoon (their evening show) will have something new which I will see tomorrow morning.

One thing I noticed, how they wear sunglasses indoors while in Australia those poor people can't even protect their eyes while outdoors, and I know how bright the sun downunder can be.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Except for the live shows, all the other daily episodes always cover the previous day.

So Saturday episodes tend to be a rehash of the Friday live show, though there is usually more footage of what happened earlier in the day as well as after the eviction.

If I recall correctly, I think they usually show the nominations on Mondays.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, they nominate on Sundays so it should be shown on the Monday show. There's a big BOTS Mondays too, which might be something different.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live tv show times (Pacific):

Mon18 2-3pm BB
Mon18 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue19 1-3pm BB
Tue19 3-4pm BOTS

Wed20 2-3pm BB
Wed20 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Thu21 2-3pm BB
Thu21 3-4pm BOTS

Fri22 1-2.30pm BB: Eviction
Fri22 2.30-3.30pm BOTS
Fri22 3.30-4pm BB Live from the House

Sat23 1.20-2.20pm BB

Sun24 1-2pm BB

Mon25 2-3pm BB
Mon25 3-4.30pm Bigger BOTS

Tue26 2-3pm BB
Tue26 3-4pm BOTS

Amy

07-10-2002

Sunday, May 17, 2015 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I am pretty sure regular bbuk is vote to evict not to save like cbb so Jack up for eviction wouldn't make them any money if he is as popular as everyone thinks because no one will vote to evict him.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I hope to find some comments on their arguments, to understand a bit better what they're arguing about, sometimes I understand the words but not the issue, but then I get tired of their talk and in the end it doesn't really help me to either care or not care. Last season I was already hooked on the various traits of the housemates but this time I still wait for that something.
I wonder if Aaron has some mental anguish that makes him cry so easily, or is it just an act?
I like when they're given some tasks to accomplish and would like to see more of that.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The trouble with finding context for their arguments is that often we're not shown what led up to them. I think they see Sarah as some kind of manipulator but I haven't really seen why.

I don't really count Aaron's arguments as legitimate arguments, I think immediately getting upset and becoming the victim has served him well in the past, so that's what he does. It'll be interesting if he changes by the end of the season (if he lasts) because people aren't going to put up with it for long.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Some seasons its vote to evict, sometimes its vote to save. I guess we will find out after the nominations.

Last season was vote to evict, but the 2 before that were vote to save. Last season was also the lowest rated ever.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Correction to above, last 2 seasons (14 and 15) were vote to evict, 12 and 13 were vote to save.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just as I predicted, many of them seem to be piling on to Sarah and Adjoa for the nominations, most of them even giving the same non-reasons that Nick gave. This is where I like BBAU a lot better, they don't allow them to use such half-assed and cop-out reasons.

Perhaps they would have gotten them anyway, but there is no way we could ever know since the nominations were tainted by having Nick do them first.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's show reveals yesterday's nominations. They had to nominate face to face. Sally and Amy are one housemate.

Nick: Sarah, Adjoa (from Friday night)

Chloe: Sarah (aggressive, bossy), Christian (segregates himself)

Kieran: Eileen (bedroom situation (she wants to sleep)), Adjoa (haven't connected)

Harriet: Christian (haven't connected with him), Eileen (old)

Joel: Adjoa (not connected with her one to one), Sarah (argued with her about money)

Aaron: Christian (doesn't know enough about him), Twins (doesn't know enough about them)

Jade: Christian (comes across a bit arrogant), Eileen (old)

Christian: Sarah (money argument, patronising), Chloe (also patronised him)

Sarah: Joel (keeps bringing up the task), Nick (tactical as he nommed her)

Jack: Adjoa (haven't spoken to her), Eileen (bedroom situation)

Adjoa: Kieran (gives weird answers), Joel (haven't had a proper conversation)

Eileen: if she can't sleep she can't function, can't help it, she knows she's old but doesn't feel it, Kieran (not spoken to him in depth), Jade (during task she said she was weird)

Danny: Joel (disruptive, e.g. sleeps during day when not allowed), Jade (mouse, overshadowed)

Twins: Jade (haven't spent time with her), Christian (takes a lot of food)

Christian 5 noms
Adjoa, Eileen, Sarah 4

Jade, Joel 3
Kieran 2
Chloe, Nick, Twins 1

Jack can choose to use his immunity passes on anyone (not just himself). He chooses to use it on Christian (awww).

Adjoa, Eileen and Sarah face the public vote.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Sarah is definitely likely to get votes, hard to know with Adjoa, she seems to have been in the middle of things but I wasn't actually sure why. No surprise at Eileeen being targeted for being "old." I thought Jade might have got more votes, and I was surprised by the gorgeous Christian getting so many.

I think Sarah and Adjoa will go. Actually they're talking like it's a double, but I presume it hasn't been confirmed that it is?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Adjoa, Eileen, Sarah and Cristian nominated.

Jack is given the choice to use one of his immunity passes, and he saves Cristian.

Adjoa, Eileen, Sarah are up.

Probably going to be Adjoa leaving.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I wasn't paying attention I guess, is it a double eviction?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're talking like it is but I don't remember anyone official saying it.