TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 18, 2015 users admin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Feeds are down so much it is a buzz kill. I love BB Canada but I love it IN SPITE OF the twists not because of the twists. IMHO the twists have dulled this season. Audience voting out the first HG when we did not even have one minute of feeds was Dumb. Instant eviction with no chance for nominee to save themselves - Dumb. The upcoming Veto challenge we will see tonight or Wednesday was one where the house could gang up on the nominees ensuring that unless we voted for the forced veto the veto would not be used - Dumb. Explanation of the Veto twist - well by my count we had at least three leaving a wake of confusion in how to vote - Dumb. Seems like the producers are throwing everything against the wall hoping something will stick. Production has a tin ear on how this game works. House is great, cast is promising, challenges are interesting - just let the HG's play the game.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 13, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I agree Hwest

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Half listening to the feeds this morning. The feeds were down for a long time last night for the wrap party they earned with the 5 hours BBTV show. I kept checking every hour or so, while watching video's of what I had missed.

From what little I overheard, there was alcohol and most of them are hung over. Brittnee was chasing after Zack and someone was kissing Johnny.

The good news is....my taxes are finally done.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Didn't we get to see that kind of stuff last year?

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Yes. We got to see Talla in S1. She had to be carried to her bed after passing out. There was a challenge last year where Allison and Jon had to down shots and pretend they were sober. The free flowing booze made for lots of party time.
Oh - BB has decided feeds will be off all weekend so we won't know who the returning evictee is until Sunday night. More tin ear. Production doesn't realize that the feeds keep people hooked. People also watch the episodes even if it is to see how BB interpreted what was actually going on in the house. These producers just don't get it.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
For me, the whole point of BB is the live feeds. I can watch plenty of other scripted and heavily edited reality shows. And I do. If I can't see for myself what is really happening, then BB is not the kind show I would watch regularly.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Exactly. Even though I don't watch them a lot myself I like to be able to glance in occasionally and I love reading all the updates. Why don't the producers understand that it is the live feeds that make this show unique and interesting?!?!?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I want the endless buffet( all of the live feeds), not the saltine with spray cheese on it.

Llkoolaid

08-01-2001

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Llkoolaid a private message Print Post    
Hi everyone, just popped in to say hello. I think this season will turn around and be pretty good.

Have my fingers crossed Johnny comes back and raises he double hockey sticks.

Lovin Kevin and Bruno

don't like JP and Zach but they are playing an awesome game so far

Wish I could root for my Nova Scotia girls , but I will say they are sweetheats, just not great at the game.

Wish Sarah would bathe, she probably stinks to high heavens, also I just don't like the know nothing know-it-all.

Was a big Britnee fan but her jealousy is not good.

Bobby and Ashleigh, blah

I don't know what to think of Godfrey, leaning towards liking him

If anyone goes to Jokers I am nanabear2, say hi, I vent there lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That's a good analysis, Llkoolaid!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Jordan wants Zach to put him up as a pawn so people won't see then as working together. But now they are explaining it to Sarah! and discussing telling Brittnee. So how does this work? They are only trying to fool Bruno, Bobby and Godfrey? Sarah or Brittnee will talk, betcha.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
These people need Nikomas (sp) to come in and teach them how to count.

What I see for now is:

The diaper alliance: Zach/Ashleigh, Kevin/Pilar, Jordan = 5

The rest of the house.....
Still loyal to the chop shop: Bruno, Bobby, Willow. = 3 (Bruno and Bobby are the potential targets)

With the information Newport (Zach and Jordan) + Ashleigh gave Sarah tonight, she could, for the sake of her game, renew the Fembot alliance with Brittnee. = 2

So if the Fembots approach the leftover chop shop and tell them what is going on they could = 5.

Bruno brings in Godfrey (the other potential pawn) with this information. = 6

HOH (Zach) is a diaper, planning to put up another diaper (Jordan) as a pawn. That leaves them with 3 sure votes.

If the other 6 can form a one week alliance then Jordan can be evicted, with one of them on the block and 5 votes.

The Bro's alliance would be exposed with nominations. The question all depends on Sarah and if she thinks Jordan is loyal to their final 2 deal or if she can even count and try to rally this group.

It's better to be the originator of a new group than know you are number 6 in another group.

Can we call a Dr to prescribe some clear thinking meds for Sarah?

Oh and this doesn't even take into account if the returning HG gets to vote or be nominated.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The feeds are on so far this morning.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Love the counting lesson Mummy. I read feeds would go off when returnee enters the house and we will find out who that is on Sunday but that could be speculation. Every time these HG's actually try to play BB throws them a twist that makes it all pointless.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, April 16, 2015 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down at 7:02. I am assuming its for the nomination ceremony so I shut down the feeds so my computer can cool down.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Feeds went up again. Returnee Comp is going on. HG's were allowed to watch a little on the screen in the LR. Competition involves some kind of hanging from a rope. But there may be more to it than that. Johnny looked shaky. Feeds are down and probably won't be back until tomorrow. Also a fan has entered the house while HG's are on lockdown in the HOH room.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
who do you think is coming back?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If it was endurance then probably Sindy.

I hope it wasn't just endurance

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Friday, April 17, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I want Naeha, but would be okay with anyone but Graig!

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
It is endurance it was on the feeds. HG's all know they are competing out in front of the door. They are hanging on to a rope. HG's saw a clip on them competing. All agreed Naeha and Sindy looked solid. Graig and Johnny struggling as well as Risha not looking good. Some were standing on the rope and some sitting. Think Naeha Sindy and Graig standing and Risha and Johnny sitting

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 2:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Oh and of course the house has all agreed to send whoever comes in packing right away. How many times have we heard that lol

Tk27

07-04-2004

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tk27 a private message Print Post    
Should mention all the HG's went in to panic mode and this is unfair blah blah blah lol

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 6:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Sindy with an S is the returnee! Zach won Veto. Current plan is to get rid of Godfrey.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Zach has a chance to make a big move and he's taking the easy way out. This could cost him the game. I hope he goes next.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I want to see someone plot against Zach and JP already! Bruno talking about his sons club foot. I'm sure its real but he is using it to gain sympathy.