TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 09, 2015 users admin

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
These are the WORST feeds ever. It's frustrating enough when they go down for no apparent reason, but to continuously show a message telling me to spend my waiting time voting for the feed I would most want to see if I could see the feeds is insulting. Grrr.

I think BBCan is a more exciting game than BBUS. However, the latter does a much better job of giving fans access. There was excitement about the show being on Global this year, but the season has been a bomb from the feeds perspective, IMHO.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Bruno is the new HOH. He is in the HOH room already. With Godfrey.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Godfrey and Bobby were finding letters for Bruno so he could win.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So I don't know which to vote for:

Forced Veto
Chance at Double Veto

The second one sounds interesting except they don't 'have' to use it if they don't want to so may not make a difference either way.

Hmmmm what are your thoughts?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Arissa said with the double veto both noms would be replaced.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
But she didn't say the veto had to be used. The double veto would be interesting in terms of Bruno getting more "blood on his hands". But there is a chance it wouldn't be used, especially if another chop shop member wins in.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I was interrupted by a commercial, but it seems that BB hosed down the hot tub room and ruined the cigarettes.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I always laugh when HGs talk about how no one wanted to go against the house, as if the house were not the people. I guess whatever makes you feel better about getting voted out.

I actually liked evicted Graig more than in house Graig.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
We need a west coaster to watch and clarify. I heard the word would, not could. No choice.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The feeds were down....when they came back, the people in the hot tub room said they couldn't get out and the people trying to get in were sent into the house for a while. Seems the door was broken for a while.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched my recording a second time. The latest Twistos Twist:

"This one actually gives you the power of veto. Here is what I mean by that. Next week you will decide what the power actually is. There are two options. You can vote for either a forced veto which means the power of veto must be used or a double veto which means both nominees must be replaced by the HOH. It's all up to you."

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Jimmer.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're welcome. It's kind of odd the way she phrased it but it sounds like both are forced. Could be entertaining.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
But then they are both forced, right? Wouldn't she just say you can force them to veto one HG or both? And the way it's worded on the website is different. I'm not sure what we're voting for!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Both forced. Either one nom or both.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Can we vote for new writers?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
If Canada votes for both noms to be replaced, what will the veto winner actually win? Does the veto winner actually win anything either way?

I'm envisioning the Veto ceremony. I see the veto winner standing up to announce if they are going to use the veto or not. The screen in the living room comes on and Arissa announces Canada's vote (Drama for the TV only people). If the veto winner wasn't going to use the veto they are put on the spot and have to use it. Bruno is put on the spot to nom someone without warning. If the veto winner and the rest are told Canada has chosen to save both noms then Bruno is on the spot and has to choose two new noms.

Lots of ifs, but basically if they do play a veto comp....then the veto winner wins nothing unless they already plan to use it.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Zach and Ashleigh were the last to go to bed. They were talking without their mics on and BB lowered the sound even more. Then a rhythmic flapping sound started that woke up most of the room. I still couldn't make out most of what was being said. I don't know what it was, they don't know what it was.

Now Kevin and Pilar are kissing. Bruno is in the HOH alone with headphones and appears to be watching a movie.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
Maybe they won't do a veto comp. It will be a surprise to everyone if Arissa comes up and says "Canada voted for a double veto and both nominees will be replaced now."

It seems that this year is all about changing things up so the houseguests are on their toes.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
If it is forced and both noms, there's really no point to having a POV ( other than the safety for the holder). I don't think the double is forced. The only way this would be interesting is if 2 of Johnny/Sarah/Brittnee were up and the third wins POV.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I voted for the double Veto, it was never done before and should be interesting to see how it will play out.

They're asking me to sign up to vote more than once... is this a bit too much? I'm sure I'm already in the majority with the double veto...

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
Given who is in power and who is likely on the block, the forced veto would probably be more interesting, as most wouldn't want to use it. The double veto, assuming it is not forced, would only come into play if the non-nominated of Brittnee/Sarah/Johnny wins it. Then Bruno would be forced to put up maybe Kevin and Pilar? Godfrey? Then he'd have to show his loyalties. But that exact scenario is a long shot. I think the forced veto would make it more interesting this week.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The veto winner still has the choice whether or not to use the double veto, its not canada voting to veto both, just that the veto is a double veto if its used.

The forced veto, the winner still has the choice of who gets vetoed.

The double veto would also come into play if either nominee wins it, of course the nominee will save herself and the other one at the same time.
Id rather see the double veto, as the forced veto doesnt bring anything new, they've used it every week anyway.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hope they dont tell them ahead of time, especially if its forced because that would make a backdoor plan way too easy.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Thursday, April 09, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
True, Flagg, the double veto would also be used if a nom gets it. I hadn't thought of that. But then the third person in the B/S/J alliance (assuming Bruno puts up two of them) would be up and probably gone. I don't feel it would shake up the house all that much.

I know the POV has been used every time so far. But who, other than the "third" I mentioned would want to use it this week? Newport/Bromuda were saying last night they wouldn't use it and would tell the girls (Willow and Ashleigh) not to use it. If they were forced to use it (and better yet, were not allowed to say they were forced), it could cause some frictionin the alliances.