TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: General Discussion About the Upcoming 2015 Season: Archive through March 23, 2015 users admin

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 20, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Another how to on how to watch the feeds.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/how-to-watch-the-big-brother-canada-3-live-feeds-worldwide/

This one suggests using Hide My Ass VPN. There is a cost to this, about $33 for the three months. I have heard only positive things about this VPN.
I am using DotVPN till it doesn't work for me, then I will purchase this one. I am still sorry HOLA is not working, that was perfect last year!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, my kids were telling me to use HMA last year. I stayed with the free one, even when we had problems for a while, and decided to cross that bridge latter. Kids think everything has to cost something.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've heard that Hide My Ass is very good. Plus the feeds are free so at least you don't have to pay for that.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So this is my plea to all you BB fans out there. If you have not watched BB Canada yet, you need to!! It has been so much better than BBUS the last few years, and much closer to what we all grew to love as BB. It is the same format as BBUS, so that will make you feel at home. But it is just much more innocent than what we have become. No past houseguests, most of the players know the game, and it is so much fun. Feeds just like US, 3 shows a week, just like US. It takes a little bit of upfront work to watch, but well worth it. So if you want to watch, and need help let me know!!

Hwest

07-01-2011

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I have an annual subscription to Purevpn. Annual cost is $49.95 but when I put in all my info and then did not press the order button I got a further discount to $44.00 for 12 months which works out to $3.66 a month. Very good service and I will keep this year round every year.
http://www.purevpn.com/order/

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, March 21, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Hola was so easy and widespread the last 2 years that they started blocking the Hola IP numbers some time last season.

Sometimes you can get around it by using a different Hola VPN if available.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I'm having a little trouble finding exactly what I need from the above. My time limits would not allow me to watch the live feeds, so I come here for updates and goings on in the house.

I would love to watch the broadcast shows. Can someone tell me what I have to do just for the broadcast shows? The first year I watched them on YouTube... the second year they weren't there, so I couldn't watch.

I just want access to the broadcast shows from the US if that's possible. Thanks in advance for any help!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
You will be able to watch them from the Global website. Not live of course, but when they put them up. Not sure how long after the show airs. But you will still need a VPN to watch them from there, whether you watch feeds or not.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not a huge fan of him but Evel Dick has been tweeting that he will be streaming them live from his site.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    

Welcome to the BBCAN Newbies and everyone coming back! Looking forward to a fun season once again. :-)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am so excited, but a little miffed that feeds will not start will Wednesday after the show! One person will be evicted before we ever get the feeds. Bad move Canada!!!

Zippy

07-03-2011

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Hi Mama, I have a dumb question for you . When I signed up for dotvpn it showed "United States" and I changed that to Canada, was that correct? Then I went to the Global site and was able to play clips does that mean I am going to be able to watch the feeds? Also, at AABB they are saying something about dotvpn being free for only the first two weeks, but I didn't see that when I signed up. Do you know if that is correct?

I am hoping I get this figured out as I am looking forward to watching the feeds this year.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yep, sounds like you did it right!! If you can watch the videos at the Global site, you should be fine for the feeds! I think it is free, if you do not sign up for the super fast one (which we may need to do if DotVPN really slows down). We won't get feeds till Wednesday night, that has been confirmed.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mama. Ok, I shall wait and see if we need to upgrade.

Now I am thinking of all the things I should get done prior to Wednesday night when I will likely be glued to my laptop. LOL

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if we are going to able to get feed access for my mobile devices...

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I feel bad that two women are nominated the first day and one probably because she is 'old' at 41!
I like that there's no food or furniture and its all locked away!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes chitchat, you will need a VPN for those also. I watched on my iPad last year.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mama. Is it possible to get you to talk me through the process of downloading it for my iPad?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Let me get the iPad out and refresh my memory, then I will be happy to help!! Will do it tonight.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Mama.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Kippy, When I signed up for dotvpn I didn't see "United States". How do I know if I did it right?
I don't see where to view clips at global.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
BTW, who thinks nominating Pilar was a good idea? I think Sindy should have nominated one of the jocks.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Longbeach are you using DotVPN in the Chrome Browser? If so, you should see the DotVPN icon on the right side toolbar, next the url box. If you click on it, it is a drop down, and you can change the country at the bottom.

Longbeachbbfan

08-17-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Longbeachbbfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, I have the DotLVN icon. When I clicked on it, it said "Welcome to DotLVN" and asked me to enter my email address and then "Get Started". I didn't notice to change the United States to Canada. :-( Am I screwed?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
If you want to watch the show at 8:00, DM me.