TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
1st Episode - March 23rd

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2015: 1st Episode - March 23rd users admin

Big Brother Canada
Big Brother Canada (on Global)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 23, 2015Strategist25 03-23-15  5:52 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I guess so Strategist. Maybe just her introduction turned them off. lol

Wow, good for Sindy for listening to the tumblers, I would have never thought of that!!!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sindy with an S wins POV.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I don't think the fellow was trying very hard with the combination... glad one of the nominee will get off the block since she won Veto.

Looks like Big Brother After Dark still airs on Slice starting at 1 am on Thursday.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sindy takes her self off the block and puts Pilar up in her place.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Pilar got unlucky.. nominated a bit like backdoored... She should have a second chance and hope you vote the other one out...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That was a dumb move by Sindy. GET ONE OF THE BIG GUYS OUT. She nominated Pilar because she had not talked to her. OH MY.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Very nice recap of the show here. I am horrible at it.

http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/big-brother-canada-3-premiere-episode-spoilers/

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I voted for Pilar as I think Risha already is a big target.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So we can't watch them, but have to vote one of them out?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
yeah, seems odd no feeds to get to know them before voting!!

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Very enjoyable! I love how our Canadian version is so different from the American one. I mean really? Going into a completely empty house - no food or furniture? Loved it. But then I'm not a contestant. LOL.

Not sure who I will vote for - if I vote. I like Risha, but wish she'd have bothered dressing properly, instead of practically exposing her udders. (I'm big busted and can afford to say that.) Also, she seemed really useless in the POV challenge.

For all her big talk, Sindy is insecure. I think that's why she nommed Pilar. Another young gal, instead of a physical big guy.
Pilar is a big question mark for me. So not sure which way to vote.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
ETA: Meant to add that I'd have voted for Sindy - even though I was blown away by her smarts in unlocking the vault so skillfully and so fast.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I love the quick action on this first episode. Boy, they really got into it fast.

Risha sure made a BIG first impression, but that may mean that voters will want her to stay to see if any sparks fly.

I'm not sure who I'll vote for, but I think Pilar might get voted out because she's quite low key.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I ended up voting for Risha.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I noticed a lot of the votes went against people in the last group to enter the house. It was like the others had already bonded and voted for the ones they knew the least.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I noticed most of the women nominated other women and the men voted mainly for women. When will the ladies learn.

Canastasamba

06-08-2011

Monday, March 23, 2015 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Canastasamba a private message Print Post    
I voted for Risha. I don't like her attitude.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Global has last nights episode up and ready to view.

Low security Gringotts vault.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
loved the twists so far...I think everyone voting is a great idea for the first time.

Would be hilarious if they do this mid season all in one night... LOL

I was hoping Sindy with an S would go, but I was impressed with her solving the lock.

I wanted to root for Risha, but she turned me off the way she stalked off without speaking to anyone. I realize she needed a moment, but this is also a social game... if you stalk off in a hissy and can't control yourself long enough to congratulate the person who won, you won't last long in this game anyhow...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jasper,

Thats how most BB nominations go, on every version that has all houseguests nominate. The women always turn on each other and the men tend to stick together.

I wasn't paying attention I guess but I hope thats how they do all nominations, and get rid of the tired old HoH gimmick entirely.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I voted for Risha but I was surprised how quickly she was crying in the diary room saying she wanted to go home. Really?!! The first challenge and you already want to go home? I'm hoping it's first night jitters and she gets into the social game.

Sarah cracks me up, she's so full of energy. I'm not sure how that will be as time moves on, will it be annoying or welcomed?

Jasper & Flagg, it really is a shame the women don't target the men for a change instead of each other.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I didn't like Sindy with an S at all. Then she went and pulled out an impressive win for the POV. I've got to give her props for that!

I like how they did this first night with the empty house and the nominations.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Even though Sindy didnt come across too well, I liked that she surprised the gambler who thought he was going to solve that code first! The girls just never learn! Sindy should have nominated a guy!

I_wings

12-22-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send I_wings a private message Print Post    
Pilar nommed two guys, and for that my vote to evict went to Risha.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I agree about the girls, Cablejockey. It's frustrating to watch.

I loved her crushing the cocky gambler too.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: