TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through February 05, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma speaks to the house over the BB speakers, then enters through the looking glass. They are all shocked.

Fifth person evicted from the CBB house is:

Cami-Li!

She's out through the Looking Glass in a flash.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Vote to WIN is now open, lowest two will go on Wednesday.

I'm guessing Kavana goes for sure and then probably Michelle.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh dear, I have things to do but it looks like the same stream is showing 10,000 BC. I might have to watch...!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nooo they stopped it! Phew and aww at the same time.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Kitt. I won't have time to watch until much later today but I thought I'd check in hopes that someone would let me know what's going on. You did! Thanks again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Pretty heavy on the f-bombs and mother-****ers from both Perez and Cami li tonight.

Then she asks if she can say "penis" on TV.

One of the most cringe worthy interviews yet.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It went on, too, must have been one of the longest interviews of the season.

You're welcome MamaB. By the way I can't spoil on Wednesday... don't know if anyone else wants to...

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I loved how Emma actually apologized for Cami's foul language at the end of BOTS. Someone needs to wash that girls foul mouth out with a case of soap.

I will do my best to be here on Wednesday for spoiling.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It will be appreciated Amy. Thanks in advance from me too.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I wish the show stream would keep playing so I could watch 10,000 BC live...

But no, they give us 4 minute of a tease and then cut it off.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm interested in that, Flagg but need my daily hour back! I think it's on for something like 40 days and it's just too much after CBB!

Watching the show and KatieH is making me so mad! Crazy manipulation of the conversation to try to damage Keith because she knows he's popular. At least every time she does it it gains him a few votes.

Keith to win!

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
With you on that Kitt. KatieH twisted Keith's words. He didn't mind her leaving, just the way she left but KatieH tried to make him look shady. She's more toxic than Perez.

I was happy to see Perez call Michelle out. They've been feuding for years. She isn't gay or bi or trans or part of his community. She can support HIS community, but can't speak for them or represent them. Being a judge on a trans show doesn't make her one of them. Howard Stern has no talent (in my opinion) but he is a judge on a talent show.

Perez is like an unruly two year old. The only way to tolerate him (if you aren't his parent lol) is to ignore his nonsense and not respond. I think that's how KatieP and Nadia managed to get along with him.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I have to agree about Katie H. The way she constantly attacks people actually makes Perez more tolerable and I can't stand him. lol

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Here is the crowd reactions when Emma is giving out the numbers.

Callum cheers
Katie H Boos and cheers
Katie P Cheers
Kavana Boos
Keith Cheers
Michelle Cheers
Perez Boos

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The person with the fewest votes and first one out tonight is Kavana.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Callum cheers
Katie H boos
Katie P cheeers
Keith boos and cheers
Michelle loud cheers
Perez mostly boos a few cheers

Second out is Perez.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Thank you Amy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Wow, shocked about Perez! I know many people (me included) don't want him to win, but I thought he'd get more votes than Michelle or even Calum.

KatieH is going to be insufferable(r) now.

Thanks Amy! I'll be interested to see what Perez is like in his interview.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Michelle is odd. I know she wanted to go in the house to support the LGBT community, which is obviously a nice thing to do, but I don't understand what she thinks she's doing that supports them? She's not LGBT so her simple presence isn't supportive in any way, and there's no homophobic or transphobic tension that she's fixing by being there. Yet she really seems to think she has to be there and that everyone will support her because of what she thinks she is doing. And all that is ignoring the fact that of all the reality shows in all the world, BBUK is probably the least in need of someone supporting the LGBT community. We've had three (four?) transgender hms, one of which won, we've had many many gay housemates, two gay winners, a gay host and a gay presenter of BOTS. Perez's comments really seem to have hurt her.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I don't get it, either, Kitt, but I'm so glad Perez is gone.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'd love a psychologist/psychiatrist to analyse Perez. Whatever he is, he is at least consistent in his craziness. The interview wasn't too bad, I think Emma did a great job of controlling him as much as is possible.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Very well put Kitt, I don't like Michelle because of the pedestal she put herself on when she came into the house. I really didn't like her more when she cried in the diary room about how Perez was doing a disservice to her community. She has done nothing in that house for the lbgt community except saying she represents them. Like you said Kitt, big brother has the most lgbt housemates and presenters and don't need Michelle's help.

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Katie H said that Perez changed after Nadia left but I think she's the one who changed after Cami left. I think that Cami was really her main audience/ally because she was so vocal in her Perez hate too. Every time Katie H would say something negative about Perez, Cami would chime in and and agree with her....loudly. So when Cami left, Katie seemed to think she didn't have as much of a backup anymore. So maybe she didn't think she looked as good with the hatred as much. Just my opinion.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, February 05, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Worst season ever for horrible people and they go and add James Jordan??! Just what I wanted to see on tonight's show :|.

I'm beginning to believe that there was something in Perez's comment on yesterday's BOTS about not sleeping for the first three weeks. I think his calming down coincided with him getting some rest after his manic sleep-deprived phase.