TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through February 02, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching BOTS now, and Emma clearly said those four are "facing eviction," so rather than one being swapped out, maybe someone will be added. Either way, Kavana will go ;).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
oh... not if he's not up! That's why they need to add one!

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Not sure they can do that. Perez is to be nominated each time, right? [Mamapors]

They've done it before. Last regular BBUK series, Jale was picked as a permanent nominee but then was safe for one week when BB decided only the men would be nominees. However, voting in now open so I doubt they'll make a change.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
All five members of the Hopkins coven (KH, Michelle, Cami, Calum & Kav) nominated Keith. Don't try to tell me there isn't any collusion before noms.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Q for the members:

When will Kavana realize he's the low man in the pecking order in the Hopkins coven and they'll turn on him as soon as two or three more people leave the house. Will it be before the other 4 nominate him together or after they stick the dagger in him?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Of course there is collusion. It makes no difference, it's CBB and none of it means anything.
There is no prize, they all get paid no matter when they go, as long as they dont walk or get ejected.

Really, those who go first are the winners this season, as this isnt doing any of their careers any good. Except maybe Katie Hopkins

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It'll be an interesting eviction. I'd be very surprised if Keith and KatieH aren't safe, but I don't know whether people will vote for Perez for the drama or Nadia because she's Nadia (and because they'll expect those two to be bottom two, and want Perez to go). I'll be happy if anyone but Keith goes.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Not looking good for Nadia this week. Or very good for her, since she obviously wants out badly.

I don't see any of the others getting less votes.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Face to face noms went as follows. Perez is already up and can't be nominated, however he can nominate.

KatieH: KatieP (lost feistiness in house), Keith (said he was disappointed in her, prefers combative people)

Keith: KatieH (harsh, cruel to people), Kavana (because he told him to f off)

Cami-Li: Nadia (friendship with Perez, tells her off not him), Keith (reprimands her for leaving cips of tea etc.)

Nadia: KatieH (she can predict how conversations will go), Calum (run out of conversation with him)

Kavana: Nadia (hasn't got to know her well), Keith (doesn't express himself)

Michelle: Nadia (didn't get to know her for first 10 days), Keith (feels he's sad)

KatieP: KatieH (two faced, hurt her with comments, playing massive game, takes limelight), Calum (talking about her family seems to annoy him)

Perez: KatieH (repeatedly says hurtful things to him and others), Cami-Li (says hurtful things about him)

Calum: Nadia (felt she found him for an argument), Keith (gets emotional, sad)

Keith 5
KatieH, Nadia 4

Calum 2
Cami-Li, KatieP, Kavana 1
Michelle 0
Perez always up

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
I hope the British public noticed that as soon as Perez was out of the house, Katie H immediately turned her sights and nastiness on Keith. And if Perez hadn't come back into the house she would have kept talking about Keith behind his back, and before long she would have been attacking him to his face. As much as I dislike Perez, I cannot stand Katie H and her sarcasm, nastiness and awful facial expressions. I really hope she does NOT win.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think KatieH knows Keith is popular, and is therefore a big threat, so she has to have him up for eviction as much as possible to increase the chance he goes before the final. The funny thing is, if she actually had spent a long time attacking Keith it would make him more popular, not less, but she doesn't seem smart enough to see that.

Not sure how it will actually go with Keith. Everyone loves him, but that doesn't necessarily make him a good housemate and when there are sides going on (KatieH vs Perez) it doesn't mean he won't fall through the cracks. I so hope he doesn't go tonight, he's a sensitive guy and a positive reaction from the crowd will mean a huge amount to him. I'm expecting Nadia to go.

Live eviction show has just started.

Crowd only caught up on the cheers and jeers halfway through:
Nadia - boos
Perez - boos

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time! Emma talks to the house.

This time no reaction to KatieH (I think the crowd can't hear Emma very well). Keith got a few boos and a few cheers, big boos for Nadia and Perez.

They're not given the two highest vote getters.

Fourth person evicted is:

Nadia!

She's happy!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Monday is a two hour live special with one housemate leaving. No mention of the lines being open for voting though.

Amy

07-10-2002

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
It was great seeing Nadia so happy to be out of the house. I hope Perez survives the weekend without someone in the house that has his back. I started off not really liking Nadia but the fact that she stood up for what she believed in and wouldn't take crap from anyone has made her one of my favorite housemates.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live TV schedule for the last week:

Fri30 1-2pm CBB: The Eviction
Fri30 2-3.30pm BOTS
Fri30 3.30-4.15pm CBB: Live From The House

Sat31 1-2pm CBB

Sun01 1-2pm CBB

Mon02 12-1pm CBB: Live Bombshell
Mon02 1-2pm CBB: The Fallout
Mon02 3-4pm BOTS

Tue03 1-2pm CBB
Tue03 3-4pm BOTS

Wed04 1-2pm CBB: The Eviction
Wed04 3-4pm BOTS

Thu05 1-2pm CBB
Thu05 3-4pm BOTS

Fri06 1-2.50pm CBB: The Final
Fri06 2.50-4.15pm BOTS

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
I hope the big bombshell on Monday is that they offer "whoever wants to go the most can go" - would love to see at that point if Perez actually continues his game of wanting to get out, which I think is a cover up. I think he's brutally angry at the GBP for booing him and he genuinely assumed they would love him. He's the only one left in there voicing that he desperately wants out. Everyone else would happily stay if he went. I think they should call his bluff and see how quickly he changes his tune!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't think he wants to go BUT if there was a way to go and get lots of publicity I think he might go for it. I think he knows his plan didn't get him the fans he wanted and there's no way he's going to win, so if there's a way to save face and control his own destiny (like taking a bribe) he'd be all over it. Plus he'd be on BOTS in the big final week and he'd love that too.

What I'm wondering is if he might get himself kicked out (by mistake). He gets to a point in an argument and if he beings to lose he goes all in and can't seem to stop himself. I'm sure BB meant it that it was his final warning, and I think there's a chance it might happen again.

Another thing I'm hoping is that more of KatieH's machinations become evident to her fans. What happened in today's show that lead to Calum and Perez's showdown was for once clearly laid out for all to see. She's just as bad as Perez (and possibly worse, I think Perez has real psychological issues whereas KatieH seems to choose to be that way) yet somehow she's gained fans instead of people being put off by her. I don't get it.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
It's hard for me to understand how she has any fans at all. Perez is crazy. He always has been. All she had to do was ignore his nonsense and act like an adult. She has chosen to make everyone in the house miserable while blaming it on Perez. My daughter who follows Michelle tells me that Perez and Michelle have a fight that has gone on for years. She doesn't like the way he represents the gay community. I suspect that Michelle and Perez were thrown in there together with the idea that they would be the fireworks. Lucky for her, KatieH took the job from her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For anyone watching live today, remember is starts at 12 not 1pm (i.e. 20 minutes' time).

They've released that there will be a viewer vote during the show, so maybe it will be instant noms and voting??

(Oh, and Emma announced she is leaving BOTS, her last show will be tonight, then it will just be Rylan. She'll still host the main shows.)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma's going to go into the house in the second hour to evict the person who isn't saved by viewer votes (voting will start soon and will last an hour). Unclear as yet if everyone will be up or just some.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Big Brother is speaking to the house live to announce who's up for eviction. (They don't know the eviction is tonight.)

Apparently they nominated yesterday. They're showing them clips of the nominations.

KatieP nominated by at least Michelle, Calum, KatieH, Cami-Li, mostly saying she wasn't an original)

Keith nommed by Michelle (he's sad), Kavana (says he picks on him), KatieH (too competitive), Calum (turns stories round to his own stuff), Cami-Li (run out of conversation with him)

Cami-Li nommed by Keith (lack of convo), Perez (hurtful comments), Kav (letter task, she didn't wait)

And Perez is eternally nominated.

Voting open now for almost an hour. I'd guess Keith and Perez are safe, and it will probably be Cami-Li going because of KatieP's existing fan base.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Interestingly, BB told Michelle that if Cami-Li hadn't pressed the button Michelle still wouldn't have received her letter from home... but Michelle hasn't told the group and is letting Cami-Li and Calum feel bad (or think they should be feeling bad).

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I noticed the same thing Kitt, I am surprised that she is letting everyone still think that it might have worked if they all didn't press the button.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The only excuse I can see for it is that she might be trying to save her bff KatieH's feelings, as KatieH persuaded her not to press.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB talking live to the house again. The four up for eviction have time for a 30 second plea to stay in.

Cami-Li: original, hasn't back stabbed, been true to herself

KatieP: sorry if she's boring, if you keep her in the house she'll be the same boring, up to you, no harm

Keith: no idea why they should vote for him, he's been honest, too nice to too many people, that was his downfall, would be nice to make it to the final but doesn't mind going

Perez: would be thrilled to go home, will not be tortured by staying so this is not reverse psychology (lol)