TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 29, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through January 29, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Cami-Li is team Hopkins as much as team loudmouth. I think Hopkins will obviously get some votes, Nadia will too because she's quite vocal, so it will be between Patsy and Cami-Li. Patsy has history with the British public and is a nice person; no one's ever heard of Cami-Li and she's a B----, so although I don't think either will garner many votes, I think Cami-Li will go.

I forgot about the live show so I missed the first few minutes. As well as the eviction apparently Perez is going back in.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh, and... apparently there is an app to vote whether you want Perez to get a pass to the final or to be up every week. That will be revealed tonight too.

Cami-Li - boos
KatieH - cheers
Nadia - boos
Patsy - mixed

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Eviction time. Emma is talking to the house.

Shouts are "Get Cami Out!" (Good job they're not spoiling the task and shouting for Perez!)

Most votes and safe are (presumably no particular order): Nadia, KatieH.

Third person evicted from the BB house is:

Patsy!

Oh well, I guess she's honestly happy about it, which makes a change!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Lol Emma says "Patsy meditated her way through the Big Brother experience."

Nice way to say she did absolutely nothing and was a complete bore.

With a vote to save its almost always the one with the least screen time that goes. Especially early on. This is only the third eviction.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They really had to dig for those clips of Patsy being happy and funny and AWAKE. 95% of that never made the air prior to her eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I understand why she wouldn't have got many votes, but I can't understand why anyone would have voted to save Cami-Li. I bet it was very close.

Perez is about to re-enter. The others all look very miserable about it, Nadia especially, lol. Keith and Kavana are pretending it's a jolly jape.

Now the announcement about the pass to the final/eternal nomination.

They gave him the eternal nomination.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Big deal. He would have been nominated every time anyway. Just makes everyone else have to dig deeper for reasons to nominate others.

That little clip show they all saw of Perez in the DR and his secret room pretty much revealed to Camili that she only had one nomination point and Katie P nominated her.
I guess it doesnt really matter since Perez knows anyway.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, and also without Patsy (who got the most noms) they're going to have to think wider. As they know KatieH is popular (because of today's cheers) they might keep putting her up so there's a chance she goes, or they may think it's not worth it. I expect it's going to be ridiculous/nonsensical reasons from now on. Good job it's only another 10ish days.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Perez having the eternal nomination will be a big revenue generator too because his followers will now have to pay every eviction cycle to keep him in the house.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh yes true. I wonder how popular he actually is though, because remember the eviction before this one, Perez, Alicia and (presumably) Nadia had only 1% difference between them. It would be a very big coincidence if they got an equal high numbers, so I'm guessing Calum got 90% of the vote and they got a few percent each, with Nadia the highest of the three. He might not be as much of an earner as they think he is.

So this Friday is a normal eviction and then it's the final week with an eviction on Wednesday as well as the finale on Friday. So really Perez only has to last through two evictions. If the others really wanted them out they would put up KatieH and KatieP, they'd both beat him for sure.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Last nights BOTS audience was almost split on who they like better Katie H or Perez, and there seemed to be a large group that were more interested in him staying in the house but not winning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's funny, because as much as I hate it, it is the Perez show, and I don't know what it would be like without him. Katie Hopkins being cruel to nice people maybe? She's very lucky he's in there, because if he wasn't she'd be the bad guy not him.

Amy

07-10-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
The look on Katie H's face when Perez went back into the house was priceless. I was so surprised that none of them even imagined that the walkout was staged and that he was watching everything.

The only thing that I would be interested in seeing if Perez left is who Katie H's next target would be but I don't think I could stand her vile behavior being focused on other housemates. I suspect her likeability in the house would go down a lot if so. I personally hate how she goes after Perez, it's not fun being verbally attacked all the time.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
If Katie H just ignored Perez from the beginning, he wouldn't have had to fight so hard to be the "star." I think she wanted to be the main story and cannot stand that someone beat her to it. If she had ignored him, he would have been his silly self and would have been evicted by now. She's the one who brought him the most attention. She also keeps acting as if he's responsible for the ones who were kicked out. He isn't the reason they acted badly. They are the only ones who can control their behavior.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I understand why she wouldn't have got many votes, but I can't understand why anyone would have voted to save Cami-Li. I bet it was very close. [Kitt]

This might explain why Cami-Li beat out Patsy in the vote:

a member of the boy band One Direction (Louis Tomlinson) is a BBUK fanatic. Seems he's a big fan of Katie Hopkins & Cami-Li and sent out a tweet to his followers to save her. It was re-tweeted 52K times and favored by 86K people.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Aaaaah. That does explain it. And if Patsy's and her votes were low anyway (because Patsy did nothing and Cami-Li is so unlikeable) then even a little bit extra would make a difference.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know whether Perez actually saw Diary Room sessions while he was in the secret room? He says he did, and I know they showed him watching them during the evictions, but I don't think it was right if he saw the normal DR talk, that should be private.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
We know he got to see them nominate, I don't think they would let them see all diary room sessions. I think he got to see the ones where he was asking the questions and playing puppetmaster like the one with Katie H. being a bird.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Perez crossed the line tonight a bit with his licking of Katie H and then chasing her around the house trying to lick her face.

A bit of a double standard there, as if it had been Jeremy doing something like that to Chloe, he would have been ejected (and probably arrested) for it.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks Amy, that's what I thought too, he was giving the impression he'd seen everything.

Weirdly I got the impression KatieH was flirting with Perez and actually enjoying running away giggling. Before it happened she was posturing in his face really very close to him, and I think, to be honest, she was a little turned on by the confrontation and the power play. I didn't get the impression there was any sleeze, it was all peacocking and fighting for airtime and both were enjoying it.

Amy

07-10-2002

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
I do have to say I was impressed when Katie H was in the diary room at the end of todays show and she was asked if anything Perez had done crossed the line and she said no it was absolutely fine and she has no problem with him. She could have used his behavior to get him a formal warning or possibly kicked out but she didn't. Though if she did she would have looked like a hypocrite since she goads him for doing the same thing.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
When Perez was chasing her she really seemed to enjoy it. It's the first time I've seen her laughing when it hasn't been at someone else's expense.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 2:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
at the end of the super-weird Drag Queen version of BOTS, Emma said noms were face-to-face and Hopkins, Keith, Nadia and Perez were nominated.

However, I think there will be a twist tomorrow since I've just checked and voting is still closed and it's been over eight hours since Emma made the announcement. If the noms were final, voting should have already started to maximize revenue for Channel 5 & BB.

Since the 4 'nominees' are the four who at present are the bookies' favorites to win, I wouldn't be surprised if BB throws a curve and says the 4 nominees are safe and the 4 who weren't nominated (Katie Price, Cami-Li, Calum & Kavana) will instead face the public vote on Friday.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not sure they can do that. Perez is to be nominated each time, right?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yes, Perez has to be up. Maybe today there will be one swap (of the others).