TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 27, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through January 27, 2015 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
On today's episode, the only time we actually see or hear anything out of Patsy is when BB deliberately designs a task specifically for her so she is forced to actually get out of bed and do something.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm a bit disappointed by Patsy, she's really a very nice and quite fun person, if a little neurotic, but she hasn't done much at all in the house. I think a lot of it was the atmosphere just beat her down, if you're not an A-type personality I think you'd just want to lock yourself in the toilet in that house.

I'm still a couple of days behind. Of the four now up (Nadia, Perez, Alicia and Calum) Calum will be safe and I presume Perez will be too. Some people really seem to hate Nadia, but I think Alicia should go.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watched today's show. Kav says almost nothing for three weeks and then he's a complete idiot (<- tried plenty of other words but they would all get red dotted).

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 11:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
What has Keith done to him? He really sounded like an idiot. He's blaming Keith for not joining the childishness? When he first started speaking I had no idea who he was. I thought they brought another new person in the house and I missed it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Apparently he had a couple top 10 singles back in the 90s.

That makes you a top tier celebrity for CBB.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wonder if it's something to do with the drinking, as it seems like Kavana is a mean drunk, whereas Keith is a reformed alcoholic (is that the phrase? he hasn't drunk for 20 years or so) who everyone loves. Someone on BOTS hinted that the mean drunk thing is not uncommon for Kavana, and he did the same sort of thing on another reality show. I think Kavana is projecting his self-loathing on Keith, who has tackled his own demons, and Kavana sees him as passing judgement for not tackling his his.

Amy

07-10-2002

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
Kav seemed upset when Katie Price put Callum up for eviction and said something about how it should have been Keith so that plus the alcohol may be why he is lashing out at him.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He says he is bothered by Keith always picking at him about leaving a mess and not helping around the house, even brought it up again while he was supposed to be apologising to Keith.

I suspect its that and the alcohol thing both.

Another argumentative episode, another episode where Patsy cringes and cowers and looks sick. She's like an abused dog. even better, she reminds me of Gollum.

Strangely enough, I really miss Jeremy. What would this series have been like if he had stayed? He certainly had Patsy pegged on like day 2

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Spoiler alert! Live eviction show is starting!

Still "Get Perez Out!" chants. Emma says there is about 1% between three of them!

Alicia - mild boos
Calum - big cheers
Nadia - boos
Perez - big boos

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Results are in. Perez looks like he's wearing nothing except a (fake presumably) fur coat.

Top two vote getter and safe, no particular order:
Nadia
Calum

Second person evicted from the CBB house is:
Alicia!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I presume it was Nadia who was part of the close group, as Calum is so popular. I'm happy for her to get a boost.

And good for Alicia to go for her sake, although she was fitting in more she was little more than a target for KatieH. Also good for Perez to know he's third, lol.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live times for the tv shows (times PT)

Fri23 1-2pm CBB: Eviction
Fri23 2-3.30pm BOTS
Fri23 3.30-4.15pm CBB: Live From The House

Sat24 1.15-2.15pm CBB

Sun25 1-2pm CBB

Mon26 1-2pm CBB
Mon26 3-4pm BOTS

Tue27 1-2pm CBB: The Eviction
Tue27 3-4pm BOTS

Wed28 1-2pm CBB
Wed28 3-4pm BOTS

Thu29 1-2pm CBB
Thu29 3-4pm BOTS

Fri30 1-2pm CBB: The Eviction
Fri30 2-3.30pm BOTS
Fri30 3.30-4.15pm CBB: Live From The House

Sat31 1-2pm CBB

Sun01 1-2pm CBB

Mon02 12-1pm CBB: Live Bombshell! (There are just two days until the last eviction - and four days until the final - but Big Brother isn't making it easy for those twiddling their thumbs in the last week. Emma Willis is live in the studio as the remaining housemates receive a big surprise. The question is, will it be good news or bad?)
Mon02 1-2pm CBB: The Fallout (Reactions to the massive bombshell dropped on the housemates last night. Big Brother is keeping the details under his hat for now, but it's no doubt a development that fans of the show won't want to miss.)
Mon02 3-4pm BOTS

For the last week the schedule is giving no Tuesday eviction but a final Wednesday one on Feb 4th, and then the Finale on Friday Feb 6th.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I loved the sad music they played while Keith was doing his awful failed joke task.

Thats the music from the old Bill Bixby "Incredible Hulk" TV show from the 80s. The sad music they would play at the end of every episode as he walked off alone into the sunset..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 24, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Just watching now, yes, that's the music, or very much like it!

I subscribe to Keith's twitter and it's full of his "jokes." I really enjoy them, they remind me of the 70s!

Beverleyc

05-15-2011

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beverleyc a private message Print Post    
Ugghh, what is wrong with Katie Hopkins face? She makes the most ridiculous and ugly expressions all the time. I really don't like Perez and the way he goads and annoys almost everyone else but Katie is just obsessed with goading Perez constantly. I'm really having a hard time finding anyone on this show to even like. They are either way too loud and over the top or so quiet they fade into the background.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
When they did that "who's the most entertaining" question yesterday I thought, is there anyone worth watching except the two I dislike the most (KatieH and Perez) who I also don't want to watch?! Not the best season....

Amy

07-10-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Amy a private message Print Post    
They need to stop trying to make CBB, and BB for that matter, a huge emotionally volatile production. I like it much better when they put "normal" celebrities and people in the house that interact with each other and create real drama, not intentionally putting people in the house that are there for the express purpose of creating and causing drama.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's show, Perez has become "Big Brother's Puppet Master" and is in a secret room watching the house. Everyone else thinks he left.

Nominations... Perez gets to watch them all, but obviously can't nominate and can't be nominated

Calum: Nadia (situation with her and Perez), Patsy (doesn't deal with tension, negativity well)

Keith: Patsy (says house is awful, wearing thin, cuts cheese all day), Kavana (drunken argument from the other night)

KatieP: Patsy (doesn't get involved with stuff), Cami-Li (different in day to night (when drinks))

Cami-Li: Patsy (peace and love all the time), Nadia (negative person)

Nadia: KatieH (two-faced, untrustworthy, black and white), Patsy (wakes her up between 5-6am)

Michelle: Patsy (sweet but absent, not committed), Nadia (control issues, interrupts)

Patsy: KatieH (doesn't like living with her toe-curling opinions), Nadia (can't bear rows with KatieH)

Kavana: Patsy (doesn't involve herself in the house), Nadia (has made him feel guilty for not speaking to her)

KatieH: Patsy (too much peace and love), KatieP (doesn't side with anyone, dive in)

Patsy 8
Nadia 5
KatieH 2
Cami-Li, KatieP, Kavana 1

Perez is told Nadia, Patsy, KatieH will face the public vote. He can add one of the others who received some votes (Cami-Li, KatieP, Kavana) to the list. He chooses Cami-Li.

Nadia, Patsy, KatieH and Cami-Li are up for eviction on Tuesday.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They must have got really good ratings from Speidi and then Gary Busey so now they just bring in the most obnoxious and/or mentally unhinged Americans they can find.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Finally we should be rid of the Patsy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know, I don't think Cami-Li is very popular, whereas people will like Patsy from before, even if she hasn't been an entertaining housemate. My guess is Cami-Li will go, or it will be close with her and Patsy.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I disagree. Its a vote to save so nobody will waste a vote on Patsy, plus she is Perez's friend so she has that going against her. Im sure thats why Alicia went.

Camili will probably be saved by the same thing. She openly hates Perez so the Perez haters will want to keep her. And Perez wanting her to go so badly will probably keep her safe as well.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Though apparently the bookies agree with you, they have Camili at 4/9 and Patsy at 7/4

Jbw

08-14-2006

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 1:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I disagree. Its a vote to save so nobody will waste a vote on Patsy, plus she is Perez's friend so she has that going against her. Im sure thats why Alicia went. [Flagg]

Except last week it was three #TeamPerez HMs up and only one member of #TeamHopkins up for a vote so it was easier to save Calum as #TeamHopkins supporters could cast all their votes for one person while #TeamPerez fans needed to vote for three people.

This week it's two members from each "team" up, so #TeamHopkins members need to spend twice as much as they did last week to keep both Hopkins & Cami-Li safe.

Not a done deal that Cami's a goner, but her being the 'least famous' and a loudmouth crude & lewd American could hurt her with the GBP voters. Her reactions after being nominated isn't helping her either as her feeling of 'entitlement' should help her garner votes to stay from anyone who isn't a rabid KH supporter.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I doubt that the people who want Perez in there for the drama would waste a vote for Perez's boring lump of a friend. They'll save him when he's up, why would they save the Patsy?

The only possible reason I could see her getting any votes is solely because she wants so badly to go.