TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through January 21, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Live show has started. Eviction v. soon as they have to leave time for the Shock Arrival.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
As part of a task the housemates are in costume and had to freeze. Emma starts speaking, crowd are clearly chanting get Perez out!

Boos for Alicia and Chloe. Michelle gets cheers, they didn't give much reaction to Alexander. What the house heard seemed to be very dominated by the very loud people next to Emma.

Two hms with most votes and SAFE, in no particular order are:

Alicia
Michelle

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're having quite a big fight .

I have no idea why they're all so cruel to Alicia. I don't think I can bear much more Cami-Li.

And Perez is just crazy.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They are still doing the costume task, and had to freeze again. Still chants of get Perez out.

Celebrity with least votes and first to be evicted is:

Chloe!

Cami-Li is crying but Chloe seems to be taking it well.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Aw, I wanted Chloe to stay - I guess Alexander has a pretty big following. I thought Michelle was probably staying, and I'm secretly glad that Alicia stayed. I don't want people to continue being mean to her, but I would like to see her stand up and show her strength!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
New housemate coming in...

HM#15 Katie Price (36), former Page 3 model, singer, now everything, says she's not as protrayed in the media. Middle name should be "drama." Crowd mostly positive.

She has had previous issues with Katie Hopkins and has kissed/almost kissed Calum.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think people will have voted for Alexander more than they might do otherwise, to target Chloe (because of the Chloe-CamiLi duo). In some ways I didn't mind her but Cami-Li was definitely bringing out the worst in her.

I think people voted for Alicia as a show of support, because hms keep being so mean for her.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Katie gets the power to banish three people from the ball.

Katie says she has been watching the show, knows how they're being perceived, but she will judge them on their current behaviour, hope they do the same for her.

She keeps talking, doesn't she know it's a live show!!

KatieP chooses three people:
1) Perez - house needs a break from him
2) Cami-Li - can sort her s**t out while with Perez
3) Nadia - strong woman

The three will spend the evening away from the others.

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Is Katie Price the one who was married to Alex Reid for awhile?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, for about a year!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, January 16, 2015 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I only know her from Im a celebrity, get me out of here.

But its good that she is apparently being allowed to talk about how awful they all look. Maybe it will calm down some of the non-stop arguments.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 10:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Perez is seriously losing his mind in there.

I wonder if he will make it to the next eviction.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Saturday, January 17, 2015 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It sounded at the end like he was actually asking to leave. I still have no idea what is going on with him, he's so up and down.

And it was so horrible to watch, his taunting, then Katie's taunting. BB have to do something to turn the situation around or others will ask to leave.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Perez won't leave unless he can make sure he still gets paid.

Thats why he was going on about all the alleged "physical threats" and not feeling safe. Thats why he kept saying how he was following the rules, how he read and learned the rules, etc.
He wants out, but won't walk because he won't get paid. So he will either get himself voted out or somehow find them in breach of contract so he will still get paid and leave.

Though how anyone could consider someone saying they will bang a pan above your head to wake you up a physical threat, I have no idea.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
He's doing it even more tonight.

He plays up the BS about fearing for his safety after he deliberately taunts and provokes Alexander, who he knows obviously has a problem with a gay guy acting like he is coming on to him. He kept it up and now Alexander can't stand to be around him and is pretty clear about it to everyone

Now that is Perez's excuse to go on with BB about how he fears for his safety, can't be in that kind of environment, and so on.
He is trying to build his case for a lawsuit or settlement to get paid if/when he walks from the show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I hate to say it, but Jeremy was right in what he said in his nomination for Patsy.

She is barely ever on the screen, when she is, she looks sick, and never even bothers to get dressed. She always seems to be in her pajamas and sleeping or going to bed.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since Alexander left, yet another live eviction is cancelled.

Tuesday will instead be some kind of live "nominations twist" show.

I wonder if they can all make it to Friday or if that one will be cancelled too.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I feel bad for Alexander if he's going to lose his payment because Perez is such a prat.

Just started watching today's show now and Perez is trying to do his whisper talk with Katie Price, and she's having none of it and basically just shouting don't be so stupid!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Nominations went as follows. KatieP can't nominate and can't be nominated.

KatieH: Perez ("genital wart on the face of the house"), Nadia (represents everything she hates, the liberal left)

Keith: Alexander (leaves tissues from coughing), Perez (don't know where you are with him)

Nadia: KatieH (don't like each other, snooty, arrogant, manipulative...), Alexander (tension since his argument with Perez)

Calum: Perez (rot of awkwardness in house, weird vibe), Alicia (doesn't pay attention, asks same question over again, not alert)

Cami-Li: Alicia (not someone she'd hang out with, rather watch paint dry), Perez (disgusting, manipulative, public wants to get him out)

Patsy: Perez (so much tension, anger around him), Nadia (sees life sucked out of her, wants her to get some peace)

Michelle: Perez (pity him for making mockery of the gay community, disdain because she's tried to help him and this is the pay back she gets), Alicia (plays victim)

Kavana: Perez (doesn't know what's going on with him, nightmare), Nadia (not genuine with Perez, seems worn out by him but aids and abets him)

Then Alexander goes to the diary room and "decides" to leave, end of nominations. I kind of wonder if it was mutually agreed (so he might keep his fee) because he was very close to saying something he's not allowed to say.

Well I guess it shuts Perez up for a bit before he turns on someone else.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I take it back, more noms...

Perez: KatieH (threatened violence against him twice), Cami-Li (flies off handle when drinks)

Alicia: Cami-Li (potty moth after drinking), KatieH (said she had two brain cells, said she was a poor mother)

Nominations for Alexander are void so Nadia and Keith have to nominate one more person.

Nadia: Michelle (? something to do with KatieH)

Keith: Kavana (so messy)

Perez 7 noms
Alicia, KatieH, Nadia 3
Cami-Li 2
Kavana, Michelle 1
Calum, Keith, Patsy 0
KatieP immune

Nominations stay in place until Tuesday, when a live nominations twist will do something to them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I wonder if anyone figured out why Keith and Nadia were called back to the DR to give another nomination.

I found it a bit strange that they didnt show any of Alexander's DR session when he allegedly decided to leave. In his earlier DR sessions he acted like he was just going to deal with it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Lots of theories on Digital Spy forums.

Some think that BB caved to Perez's demands/were afraid of legal action and asked Alexander to leave and still paid him so thats why it wasn't shown.

I think maybe he was ejected after the stuff he was doing on today's show. He already had a warning. BB didnt show it and said he asked to leave because it would look really bad if they had 3 ejections on CBB less than 2 weeks in, perhaps jeopardizing the chances of getting celebrities on future series.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Sunday, January 18, 2015 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know about ejected, but I think perhaps they came to some sort of mutual agreement about it. They probably said the behaviour we saw was close to the line and he probably said he was so upset with Perez he couldn't stop, and they came to a deal.

I hope he kept his fee, although Katie Hopkins is only infinitesimally less disgusting than Perez she was right that Perez manipulated him out of the show.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, January 19, 2015 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Keith and Nadia had both nominated Alexander. After he left, they had to nominate someone else. This series is a major train wreck.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Pretty much nothing happened on the live "nominations twist".

Katie Price was given the power to save one nominee and put someone else up.

She was supposed to save the "most entertaining" nominee and replace them with the "least entertaining" housemate not already nominated.

She saves Katie H (good choice from those nominees)
and puts up Calum because she thinks he is safe and won't go home.

If she had been honest and picked least entertaining it should have been Patsy or Kavana, but Calum probably comes in 3rd since he doesnt do much of anything either.

Not much of a "twist", but then I guess I didnt expect much anyway since it was lasgt minute.