TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2015: CBB - Winter Season - January 2015: Archive through January 08, 2015 users admin

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, December 19, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The start date is confirmed: Wednesday January 7th. I think I read it will go on for five weeks this time, but I can't find confirmation of that now.

Usual people on the usual shows (Emma hosts main show, Rylan + usual guests on BOTS) but no weekend shows (no BOTP :-() and therefore no Iain Lee.

The theme is "Twisted Fairytale" whatever that means, and has all sort of fairytale imagery in the house and garden. There are some pics here:
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-2015-house-pictures

Emma has promised that the celebrities will be big and we'll know all of them. Some sites are saying Perez Hilton will be the token American but I'd have thought he'd be too busy with his website.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, December 29, 2014 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
If Perez Hilton is their "big" American "celebrity", then I don't expect much from the rest of them.

It will be the same old TOWIE people and other D-list has-beens, as usual.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 29, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I read Linda Evans will be another one of the American Celebs.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to get enthusiastic but failing a little ;). Also I've got a busy couple of weeks so shouldn't really spend hours watching, but I probably will!

Latest rumours:

Stephen Belafone (Mel B's hubby)
Kavana (90's pop star, Mel B's friend)
Danielle Brown (Mel B's sister) --- is this the Mel B show?!

Marcus Collins (from X-Factor)
Chloe Jasmine (from X-Factor)
Jake Quickenden (from X-Factor, but was just on this last season of I'm a Celeb, so surely unlikely?)
Katie Hopkins (was on Apprentice)
Michelle Visage (judge on Drag Race)

Chloe Goodman (model)
Cami Li (American model)
Josie Cunningham (glamour model)

Jeremy Jackson (Hobie from Baywatch)
Linda Evans (from Dynasty)
Daniella Westbrook (ex-Eastenders star, ex (hopefully) cocaine addict)
Patsy Kensit (actress)

Ronan Keeting (singer/actor)
Brian Harvey (singer)

Richie Burnett (darts player)

Callum Best (troublemaker)
Austin Armacost (ex of fashion designer Mark Jacobs)
Perez Hilton (blogger)
Keith Chegwin (presenter/comedian, I follow his twitter and he's still posting, don't know when they go into hiding)
Gordon Hill/The Wealdstone Raider (famous football fan)

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
CBB is repeating their show on MTV (UK, of course) which is new. Might mean it's more popular, or maybe they were bought by the same people lately.

Live tv times for the next week or so, times Pacific/Board time:

Wed07 1-3pm CBB: The Launch
Wed07 3-4pm BOTS (Rylan)

Thu08 1-2pm CBB
Thu08 3-4pm BOTS (Emma)

Fri09 1-2pm CBB
Fri09 2-2.30pm CBB: Nomination Face-Off
Fri09 2.30-3.30pm BOTS (Emma)

Sat10 1-2pm CBB

Sun11 1-2pm CBB

Mon12 1-2pm CBB
Mon12 3-4pm BOTS (Rylan)

Tue13 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Tue13 3-4pm BOTS (Rylan)

Wed14 1-2pm CBB
Wed14 3-5pm BOTS (Emma)

Thu15 1-2pm CBB
Thu15 3-4pm BOTS (Emma)

Fri16 1-2pm CBB: Live Eviction
Fri16 2-3.30pm BOTS (Rylan)

(remember the further out the schedule goes the more likely it is it could change)

They seem to be doing longer BOTSs, next Wednesday it's two hours!

I just opened the VLC stream and it's showing the new eye, so I presume it will be working as usual. I'm going to watch the show live and spoil who goes in (unless anyone else wants to) but might not stay for the live BOTS. Anyone else around for the show?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Emma says there is a mischievous task for the first celeb through the door.

HM#1: Katie Hopkins (39), "tells it like it is" columnist for national newspaper (The Sun), "not a panto villain," doesn't like fat people or ginger people, thinks unemployed are lazy. Thinks house will be boring. Was on The Apprentice. Crowd boos.

Lightning flashes (in the house) after she's walked in, Spooky BB voice says "I am the enchanted mirror, I see everything and always speak the truth, I tell it like it is." Katie is going to become the voice of the enchanted mirror and will insult the other hms as they enter in 140 chars or less.

At end of night she decides the two least entertaining celebs. Then she re-enters house as the last hm as if nothing happened.

Emma says a price to pay for power, but doesn't say what it is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They're now renumbering everyone to start at number one again.

HM#1: Patsy Kensit (46), actress, father was involved in organised crime (notorious Eastend gang). Hopeless romantic, won't get bored as it's a test of how mentally tough you are. Crowd cheers. (imo good contender to win if not too boring)

HM#2: Perez Hilton (36), runs website talking about celebrities, uses celebs while they use him, "queen of all media," doesn't try to be liked. "Fun, fabulous and fearless." Crowd mixed but mostly cheers.

HM#3: Ken Morley (71), his motto is "party till you drop," Reg on Coronation Street, fun to be with, kind, hopefully amusing, volatile. Crowd cheers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#4: Cami Li (27), alternative tattoo model, hooters calnedar girl, was engaged to Kirk Norcross (says it was a nightmare),says people will see who she is and love her. Opinionated. Crowd boo-ish.

HM#5: Calum Best (33), TV personality, son of footballer George Best, playboy reputation, doesn't like his seedy reputation, says it's not true. Always lived on his own(!). Crowd cheer.

HM#6: Alicia Douvall (35), glamour model, "queen of kiss and tell" on Simon Cowell and others, over 350 cosmetic procedures, 16 boob jobs, ribs shaved, toes shortenened(!). Says she hasn't actually been involved with Calum Best, despite the rumours. Crowd boos.

HM#7: Alexander O'Neal (61), R&B singer from the 80s. Was bad boy, rebel. When life gives you lemons make lemonade. Crowd cheers.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#8: Nadia Sawalha (50), actress, tv presenter with food obsession, "nice to be nice." Going in house as she wants an extension to her kitchen! Talks non-stop, loves to cook. Crowd cheers. (imo another possible winner depending on how opinionated she is)

HM#9: Jeremy Jackson (34), Hobie on Baywatch, messy clean freak, drug problems, being arrested scared him. Also sings. Crowd cheers (mostly).

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#10: Kavana (37), young pop star from 80s, "lost everything" since, doesn't like people who think they are above others. Recently reformed in a band with Dane Bowers. Nothing else to do but be on CBB. Crowd mixed.

HM#11: Michelle Visage (46), singer, judge on Ru Paul's Drag Race, diva. Tells people what she thinks. Obsessed with UK television, culture twisted sense of humour. Crowd cheers.

I think Perez knows everyone!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
HM#12: Chloe Goodman (21), was the "b-tch" from Reality tv show "Ex on the Beach," glamour model, body double. Weird, spontaneous. Hates boring people, people who take themselves too seriously. Crowd mixed.

HM#13: Keith Chegwin (57), presenter, entertainer (VERY well known in the UK), sober for 22 years. Always happy, which people hate him for. Crowd cheers (imo another possible winner)

All the hms are in the house. Back to Katie Hopkins (The Enchanted Mirror). She has to choose her two least entertaining housemates and take their names to the Diary Room.

Actually there is a twist... the two people she's chosen face the first public eviction, and the Mirror will announce it soon. Katie is going to re-enter the house but there is a curse on her, from now until further notice she has to be charming and kind unless she's in the Diary Room. She says they don't control her and she won't (insults everyone, blah blah), but then says she will.

When the chosen hms hear their fates she has to be the first to console them. No one must find out what she's done tonight, if they do find out there will be "terrible consequences." Emma says unless she can convince the others she's lovely she faces "her own worst nightmare" but again doesn't say what it is.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It's a good thing tvch doesn't limit the number of posts you can make in a row! Am I the only one who's going to watch this season or are you all just too busy to watch live?!

Katie is a mixture of occasional actual funny comments and cruel or stupid ones which she thinks are funny. She's worn thin on me already.

HM#14: Katie Hopkins (39), again.

BB calls the hms to the sofas. Lightning again. The Enchanted Mirror lights up, talks, insults.

Enchanted Mirror says it has selected the two least entertaining celebrities, and they will be up for eviction.

First least entertaining hm is Chloe.
Second least entertaining hm is Alexander.

Both are up for eviction. That is all for now.

Emma says another big twist live on Friday. As the episode is called "Nomination Face-Off" I presume it adds more people to the up for eviction list.

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Kitt --

I tried watching it live but all of my links I had for the live Channel 5 broadcast from the last CBB no longer are working so I'll have to hope I can find it later on YouTube. Can you send me a PM with a working link? Thanks.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The E person on twitter usually helps us find the show. I'll pm you.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Hello Kitt and Jbw..

it's working for me and I'm watching the skinny fellow with the audience... seems fun...

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
I found that BB Couch Potatoes is working - both live and they have the main show on demand up already there. Turned it on live to see James Jordan & Judy James as the panelists on BOTS and decided to turn it off. I can't stand James Jordan and the compete fraud that is Judy James. I'll catch the main show later on.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
For a live stream, if you scroll down this archive page to Willwillbe's instructions at Thurs June 05 2014 11.11pm, it should help. Basically it's a very reliable stream (possibly actually from Ch5, rather than just a user) that you watch through a media player (VLC player works, not sure about others). Seems like a bit of a palaver but it's really worth it.

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/10972/13111715.html&lm=

Jbw

08-14-2006

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jbw a private message Print Post    
Thanks, the live VLC stream is working for me. Now can you do anything to get James Jordan & Judy James off the screen? LOL

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I love Judy James! James Jordan should never be seen again though. Seems like we have another James in Katie, not sure I can take another mean season like last year.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
After the talk show with the skinny fellow and Emma and two others at the round table they went back to the house and everybody there getting acquainted with their drinks and chats, it must have been 1 am in England since it was around 5 pm here and then I got supper going and turned off VLC. I didn't recognize anyone and the cameras were a bit static, didn't move much, almost as if there was only one person manning the cameras, so it made for a very boring watching, and I don't know if it went on all night like that (was that a bit like our BBAD?).
Couldn't understand who were the Americans this time. I guess things will get a bit more dramatic later on... but what an awful furniture and surroundings... eek! It feels so claustrophobic.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That'll be a "Live From the House," yes, like BBAD, but they're usually on only after the live shows, if then. I forgot to check for them to put them on the schedule above but there must have been one last night. They only one I can see coming up is:

Fri09 3.30-4.15pm Live from the House

They don't have one listed for after the Tuesday eviction.

There seemed to be a lot of Americans this time: Alexander O'Neal, Jeremy Jackson, Michelle Visage (I think) and Perez Hilton. If you want to see their bios they are here:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/feature/a619897/celebrity-big-brother-meet-the-housemates-do-you-know-these-stars.html#~p0NuxyIoIo6tTg

Sarasmile

02-09-2007

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sarasmile a private message Print Post    
Cami Li is also American I think. I've never heard of her but she reminds me of Jasmin from a couple series ago. I've heard of Perez and I love Michelle Visage - there's just something cool about her (seen a lot of Drag Race!) but I don't know anyone else. It's like watching the regular BB for me!

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
The house is grotesque. I hope this picks up. So far, I'm bored.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just noticed this was on and watched the first 2 episodes and first 2 BOTS.

Strange that half the cast is American. Its also funny how every series, no matter how bad the casting, Emma always gushes about how its the best cast ever, I guess thats what she is paid for.

Katie seems to be trying way too hard to be funny in the DR. I hope she loosens up. I guess she is trying to keep up appearances as the witty columnist.

Jeremy is just a total nutcase. So how many former Baywatch cast members does that make on CBB now?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
On BOTS tonight Emma was going on about the complaints that there are too many Americans. She claims there are only 4 Americans. I count 5, maybe 6.

Perez Hilton
Camili
Michelle
Jeremy
Alexander

IMDB says Calum Best was born in the US. His accent is more American with a slight bit of British. Technically, I guess he's British.

That still makes at least 5 Americans.