TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through November 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2014: BBAU 2014: Archive through November 17, 2014 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Flagg stated:
Penny looks really bad when she cries. She does it a lot tonight.

Penny looks bad when she's just sitting around. I can't even watch her because she's always mugging her face. Never once have I seen her with a normal; not scrunched or something face.

I've never been able to like her and can't understand why she is still there. Lina, for me, is more likable.

This season could have been so much better. See, Flagg...the games aren't all bad. At least they were a bit a entertainment, eh? I also liked that the HG's had to show their strategy in whom they saved & whom they replaced the saved person with.

Even Travis might have been able to understand that gameplay.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
BB said to the three remaining (Penny, Lina, Travis) "you will compete in the final week of Big Brother." He didn't say "get to the final," so I think there will be an eviction between next week's one/two and the final day.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, November 13, 2014 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Sonia said that the saves were in no particular order.

So that means of the 4 saved, any one of them could have been in 4th place. So there was a 1 in 4 chance that Skye was actually in 4th place out of 5, and a 3 in 4 chance that she was not. Thats ignoring her past popularity entirely.
I seriously doubt that she was actually in 4th place, with less votes than Penny.
What people say on other forums is basically meaningless. They do not represent even a tiny fraction of the actual voters.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 12:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Skye may not have been in 4th place, but she's probably still a bit worried. This is the first time her name was held until the last two, and she finally had the experience of hearing her name being called out by audience members during Sonia's dramatic pause.

Loved this episode and the nominations for all kinds of crazy reasons. What I found funny was when Leo turned her question around on her. He's not stupid. When she asked why his friend nominated her, he was basically like "You tell me. What has he been seeing that I don't know about?" I'm shocked that his friend never brought up her crush on Ryan and how that was likely the reason she didn't vote him back into the house that time.

If memory serves, last year the last five made it to finals week, but two got evicted in the days leading up to the final show. So if there are eight people in the house, will three go next week? Or will six make it to finals week?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Is November 26 the Finale?
We should see two evictions next week, one on Monday and another on Tuesday, leaving 6 people. Then on November 24 we should see another eviction and on the 25 another eviction, leaving 4 people on finale.

However, if 3 go next week and we have 5 on the week of the finale, we'll see one eviction on Monday the 24 and another on Tuesday the 25, the last 3 on Finale. Wow! One eviction after another. If 3 go next week I doubt Skye will make it to Finale. To see two recent intruders who made it to the final week is disappointing.

Mickiej51

05-08-2013

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej51 a private message Print Post    
I agree, disappointed with 2 left from the intruders. I enjoy both Nina and Penny, and wished they might have been there from the beginning. But I don't think it's fair they didn't live through the entire time, as the original 5 which are left. Maybe that is chumpy, but if I were sitting there, I don't think they deserve consideration for winning.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mon 8.30-10.00pm = 1.30-3.00am PT = 4.30-6.00am ET
Tue 8.40-10.10pm = 1.40-3.10am PT = 4.40-6.10am ET
Wed 8.30-9.30pm (on Go channel) = 1.30-2.30am PT = 4.30-5.30pm ET
Thu 8.30-9.40pm = 1.30-2.40am PT = 4.30-5.40am ET

Dreamworld are selling tickets to live eviction shows on Mon 17th, Tue 18th, Tue 25th, and the finale on Wed 26th.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Friday, November 14, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Mickie, I agree. They've had it pretty easy compared to the others who are still there. If an intruder wins, it should be Leo; but I'd still prefer an original housemate to win.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 1:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Flagg said, "Be sure to watch all the way to the end, there is a quite funny Big Brother comment in the last few seconds.."

I have played it over & over & can't make out what is said over the boys whooping

can anyone share??

Martyc

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
I can't find the last episode. It hasn't been posted where I usually find it and it's been several days so I am thinking it won't be. Can anyone share a way for me to see it? Thanks.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Marty, the last episode was Thursday, nothing since then but I will PM you episode 49

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It was what Big Brother said right before they all started whooping.

Check youtube, there are at least 2 channels that have the episodes. I cant post them here of course.

I had the whole conversation typed out and hit a wrong key and this forum lost it all on me.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Thanks guys. I haven't seen the episode that family and friends made the nominations. I checked youtube but will look again. Would be a shame to miss the last few episodes. Again, thanks for your help.

Martyc

05-09-2011

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
Ok I just found episode 49.....thanks again for the help!

Florin

08-27-2006

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I also wasn't able to make out what Big Brother said. So if anyone figures it out please post it.

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Do you mean what he said to the boys when they were in their room at night after their loved ones did noms?

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
Okay, I went back and found Flagg's post about it. They had been told to stop speculating about the numbers in the nominations, and after some back and forth with "Melvyn," Big Brother said, "The only numbers that Big Brother is interested in right now is Abby's phone number."

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea thats it. Abby is Ryan's sister who was in the house earlier in the episode.

That was after Ryan asked Big Brother to give them a "witty one-liner good night" and they would stop discussing the nominations numbers.

I thought it was funny at the time, but then I was able to hear what was said. I guess it loses something in the "translation" if you can't understand it on the show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Obviously they could use some work on the sound editing.
Big Brother's voice must be on a different track than the housemates, so they could have easily made it more clear.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Saturday, November 15, 2014 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Thanks to all, I heard Big Brother say, "The only numbers that Big Brother is interested in right now is ______ number." & couldn't figure out what would fill in the blank could be so funny.

Curlyq

07-10-2002

Sunday, November 16, 2014 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Curlyq a private message Print Post    
Wow. There is some serious Skye hate over on their Facebook page now. I can understand why people would go off Skye, but why are they so determined to save Leo? As if he were her stiffest competition. I'm all for an intruder winning, but not that one. At least Skye has her entertaining moments. Leo is just...there. I'm surprised there are more people clamoring to save Leo than Ryan or David.

I figure if an intruder has been entertaining enough, they deserve it no matter how many tasks they missed. In the case of this season, the "neighbors" breathed new life into the house. People were complaining something awful about the bad casting ruining the show, but the neighbors made things interesting again. If one of them wins, it just shows how weak the originals were. And maybe next time they won't fill the house with so many angry, intolerant people.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Funny how every single eviction is "the biggest eviction of the year", every nominations is "the most important nominations of the year".

They really love to lay on the hyperbole on BB Australia.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I actually agree with Dave this episode, Priya is doing nothing but trying to stir up trouble, and playing the game a bit too hard for BBAU.

There is really no comparison between the Cat/Lawson situation and the fact that David may find Penny attractive and yet neither of them have done anything even remotely inappropriate or even hinted that there could be a potential relationship there.

Yet Priya keeps going on about it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Predictable eviction yet again.

Theyve all been predictable this season.

It's time to go...Leo!

Tomorrow, probably Priya. Its a tough one to call. Priya or Dave.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, November 17, 2014 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nice awkward moment in the interview where Sonia brings up how Skye was attracted to Ryan when Leo was in the Sanctuary.

Other than that the whole interview was just typical Leo spin where everything is diplomatic and he never really reveals anything or says anything of any substance.