TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through September 15, 2014 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I work bingo for the band on Wednesdays, so for the first time this season, I'm working through a live show. I'm not that upset. I'm pretty sure that y'alls spoiling will be more entertaining.
TIA!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Lazylu... I totally agree with you 8:46am post from Monday (9/8). Amber had NO game... and the rest of the house should be ashamed for telling Caleb that Amber liked him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja for the heads up. I've never watched that show (not even when Trista and hubby were on), but I may have to set the DVR!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did Victoria get pecked by a big black bird when she was young or did she get 'carried off' a short way?

I have read two different stories here.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
She did not get carried away...she got "taloned" or whatever you wanna call it :-)

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
"taloned" = "harmed"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
So there were claws but no lift off?

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
p.s. I was remembering James Rhine

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, Rosie...

Yes, Dogdoc...the bird never achieved its mission to carry Victoria off and raise her in Birdland :-)

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Apparently the large black bird grabbed Victoria's shoulders with its talons and frightened her mother and traumatized Victoria. I thought her mother's telling of the story closely followed what Victoria said.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hey if any of you live in the LA/Santa Clarita area you can go to Utopia on Friday or Saturday.

http://www.utopiatv.com/news/detail/619/namaste-utopia-is-open-for-business

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Heads up to anybody that is recording the new season of Hells Kitchen. It may have gotten interrupted because of the Presidents speech. You might want to make sure you record the show after it too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja! I enjoyed seeing Evil Dick on Couples Therapy. What happened to his eye? Anyone know? His brow ring is gone and it looks like he's healing from an injury. I loved it when he commented on the fantasy suite dates on the Bachelor. His honesty was always something I appreciated.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
why on earth is cody sleeping in the rock room? cody just washed his bedding a few days ago and now Frankie is in that bed

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Brenda, when he was in Ireland he crashed his bicycle. He thinks it's possible a car hit him while he was on his bike.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 11, 2014 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja. It looks pretty grizly. Thankfully no major head injury?!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, would you feel comfortable telling us about jeff and Jordan in this thread????

I would love to hear about them!

thanks

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Shucks, Rosie, wish I had thought to come here during the Jeff and Jordan show. It was nice, and very funny. Jordan said she really was totally shocked and surprised and that for the couple of weeks before the proposal she thought Jeff must have been cheating on her. That he changed his password on his iPad, wouldn't let his phone out of his sight, and that at one point she had called her Mom and told her something was wrong. Of course, her Mom already knew what was going on.
They also talked about BB16, the houseguests, their opinions of them, how it felt to be back in the house, etc.
I can't even remember all they said. The interview should be posted on CBS.com sometime tomorrow and it is definitely worth watching.
I'll probably watch it again and have a few more laughs.
They are just a pleasure to watch together and a great example of what is wrong with this season. This season may have strong players always gaming, and while none of them are terrible people they are also just not that likeable. It's a very gray cast, always gaming, with no personal connection between them. I'm not talking showmances, but there doesn't seem to be any genuine personal connection between anyone in the remaining group and I think that makes it hard for us, as viewers, to connect and really root for anyone.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
thanks snoopsmom - excellent reporting

I will try to remember to look for this

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Friday, September 12, 2014 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
They're all in bed with each other. This is why it sounds like there's favoritism , and corruption to me.

Republic Records Revival: 2012–present
In mid-2012, Universal Republic Records changed its name to its former name Republic Records. All Universal Republic Records roster were moved to Republic Records.

Ariana Grande began to pursue a musical career appearing on the soundtrack, Music from Victorious (2011), and subsequently signed a recording contract with Republic Records.

The label also houses successful ventures and alliances with Mark Burnett

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_Records

Burnett teams with Endemol

http://variety.com/2007/film/news/burnett-teams-with-endemol-1117963097/

Launching the next big thing in reality TV never gets old for John de Mol.
“It’s such a kick. I can’t tell you what the feeling is like when you take a map of the world, and you put pins in every country where there are Talpa shows like The Voice. It’s such a great feeling,” says de Mol, the Dutch media mogul who owns Talpa Media and has masterminded some of the biggest hits in reality TV ranging from Big Brother and Fear Factor (both of which he created as one of the founders of Endemol Entertainment, of which he sold his share in 2000) to The Voice, and, most recently, Utopia.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3035135/tv-utopia-how-john-de-mol-keeps-creating-reality-shows-the-world-cant-stop-watching

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, September 13, 2014 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
This has probably been discussed already but I just realized this is an East Coast final five.

Frankie - Florida/New York
Cody - NJ
Derrick - Rhode Island
Caleb - Kentucky
Victoria - Florida

Has this happened before?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What do you call the person that decides what music plays while the hamsters act out?

He does a great job!

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
They just talked about Ariana Grande on the Wendy Williams show. Her reps answer to all the Diva question are that's she only 21. She's country hopping to promote her new album and has very little time, so questions should be about her album. Not ONE word about Frankie! Wendy didn't even ask.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, September 15, 2014 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Just rewatch the beginning of the last HOH from rewind night. CBS, you Might want to look at it! After Caleb dropped his 1st seed off The shovel, HE did NOT put it back in the basket before starting over!!!! Which is the rules that Julie said would apply.