TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through September 10, 2014 users admin

Justplainme

05-06-2006

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 4:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Justplainme a private message Print Post    
Wil has Frankie beat by a long shot.

Mamajenn

07-07-2011

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamajenn a private message Print Post    
You are right Marameko, have a feeling he has lost many previous subscribers. He added all his social media accounts together to come close to that number, and many times it was the same person following all accounts... my daughter deleted him from all of her social media seeing who he really is on the show. True colors....

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, September 04, 2014 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mamajenn, my favorite part of that video is at the end when they ask him who he thinks is going to win the show and he says, "CBS, CBS is gonna win it."

Ark

07-09-2001

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
OMG, this picture on Twitter made me laugh so hard.

Bicbicz911

08-19-2005

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bicbicz911 a private message Print Post    
I love it! Except Derrick ain't no Eric Stonestreet, lol.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Friday, September 05, 2014 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, that picture is priceless, Ark. Good job of finding it and bringing it over.

Texasgirl

07-14-2013

Sunday, September 07, 2014 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasgirl a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Fallon's thank you note about Ariana. It's quite funny! From the CBS Facebook page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=455OD3tQwTY&list=UU8-Th83bH_thdKZDJCrn88g

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I really dislike this season. The cast is lame. Jeff and Jordan - the only highlight.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Does anyone find it ironic that Caleb clearly sees that Cody views Christine as a friend but Christine acted like the relationship was more than that? Why can't Caleb see that Amber only liked him as a friend? If Amber had never been in the BB house viewers would only have seen the gullible but somewhat likable Caleb persona. I can't forget the over the top pursuit of Amber and how he ruined her game and time in the BB house. Another season for me (like 15) where I do not like anyone left in the house.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Amber had any game and the rest of the guys should be ashamed of themselves for telling Caleb that Amber really liked him when they knew she didn't.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
And there is Victoria's pursuit of Derrick.

Derrick says things to her in such a way that she thinks she is being praised.

"You are the last girl standing" brings a big coy smile to her face but he is really saying "It is time for you to go."

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
If you watch that video about Derrick and Victoria that someone posted last week it shows Derrick instigates a lot of the togetherness. She is going to be so hurt, but she also knew he was married. What a mess this season has been with relationships.

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
I love to hear Victoria bash Christine for doing the same thing that Victoria does to derrick. derrick has made it clear to Victoria but she continues to throw herself at him and even speaks for him. she told Frankie yesterday that derrick was not feeling well and did not want to take photos. granted, derrick was not feeling well but I doubt that she was supposed to speak for him?

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Derrick brought this all on himself. She should be leaving soon so he can relax then

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Are we so sure Derrick isn't taking Victoria to the finals?

Cody has won some comps... Derrick has won way less...

I'm thinking Derrick will take Victoria as she will be the easiest to beat in the final two... and Vic is so enamored, she will more than tell the others to vote for Derrick and his child...

Seriously.. .what can Victoria say as to why she deserves to win over Derric?

"Well.. I am the last girl standing... thanks to Derrick!!""

(insert cutesy smile and fluttering eyelashes)...

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If the nominations stay the same, I don't think he can vote out Cody over Victoria. So I think he's just playing it as it comes. I'm sure he thinks he can beat both of them.

But there's no way he could get the others to vote out Cody over Victoria, so if they are both on the block together, he'll go with the flow.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Over the weekend, I guess because Derrick wanted to secure Caleb to take Derrick to F2, or at least to boot Frankie, Derrick told Caleb that Nicole was attracted to Caleb, but Hayden got there first. Caleb said he sticks with one girl (Amber).

Even Jocasta kept encouraging Caleb to pursue Amber.

Victoria keeps telling Derrick she wants HIM to win.

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Victoria could say, Derrick used me to get rid of all of you. Now he's using me to get the 500k :-)
What she'll probably say, Derrick deserves the money so please give it to him. lol

Rosie

11-12-2003

Monday, September 08, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
Victoria would not lie would she?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
During the radio interview with Vic's mom, she asked if her husband, son and visiting grandchildren could be in the background of her "hello" video but not say anything. Production told her no because others may get jealous or feel bad if they didn't have more people. Then she saw that Frankie had 3 people and someone else had a couple. Nicole's mom says they told her only one person too. Very upset they let Frankie have all those people.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Evidently, famous people don't count?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, September 09, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nicole and VIc's Mom's are talking about the things they like about each others child and their relationship.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Interesting take on the final 5 :

http://www.hitfix.com/monkeys-as-critics/recap-big-brother-tuesday-andy-herrens-final-5-notes

Lostfan

03-10-2010

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostfan a private message Print Post    
I don't get why people,think Frankie is "famous" I have never heard of him and I know a lot of young people who have never ever heard of him- maybe he has mostly the gay community because even my blogger friends and other media friends also have never heard of him ....

As far as I'm concerned he is a wannabe star like his sister- emphasis on the word "want a be"

And if he is already getting special privileges the others aren't getting, than that speaks volumes as to who BB and CBS is catering to this season and for the big win

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 10, 2014 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If anybody is still interested in Evel Dick, tonight on VH1, season 5 of "Couples Therapy" starts.... and Dick and his girlfriend are one of the couples this season.