TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 26, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through August 26, 2014 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this...
I am not feeling this season at all. In the past, if I missed an episode it was a major deal. Now I don't care that I've missed every single Wednesday show. And haven't seen many Thursday live shows either. Maybe I'm getting old.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Nope. It's this season. I feel exactly the same way.

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Most of the time I get more enjoyment out of what's written here than actually watching the show. I thought it might be a sign of old age. My doctors blame everything that's wrong with me on it. Damn whippersnappers!

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't usually answer my phone on show nights. Tonight I answered at 7:01 and didn't get off until 7:55.

Gidget

07-28-2002

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
I just figured out why Frankie does so much cooking.

If all else fails he can be a celebrity chef.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Same. We are playing how long does it take to just all of us agree to just give Derrick the money.

Just_gail

08-25-2007

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 3:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Just_gail a private message Print Post    
Kathy Griffen was on Letterman after the Wednesday show. He asked her about BB. She said the house is filthy and stinks. She wanted to grab a rag and start cleaning.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, August 21, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I would like it if 1 week Julie would say to newly won hoh ...expect the un expected. This week America picks the two nominees. And votes who goes home. That would shake it up

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 22, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I am off this weekend, keep posting the good stuff for when I return, LOL, have a great weekend, or frustration, with the hamsters.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
This is a link to a clip on Jokers of Kathy Griffith on Letterman talking about her visit to the BB house. She knows they called her Kathy Lee Gifford

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=22628013&page=
0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=

Hookedagain

07-19-2005

Saturday, August 23, 2014 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hookedagain a private message Print Post    
Thanks Ark for showing the Letterman clip. I read about it but didn't see it....I too have watched less BB this year than any other. I thought last year was bad, but man this year is a snooze fest.

Momolson2

08-23-2014

Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Momolson2 a private message Print Post    
Why am I so overly excited to see that there is no Christine fan thread?! Maybe it's because I am new and I may be looking in the wrong area? Or maybe, just maybe, she has no fans? Someone, please advise...

Florin

08-27-2006

Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 2:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I will be glad when BB Australia starts. Last year was my first time to watch it and I wish the US would do some of the things they do there.

Realtvfan

08-14-2009

Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realtvfan a private message Print Post    
First off let me say...Frankie ANNOYS me greatly. I was just watching the Video Music Awards and his sister Ariana just won Best Pop Video. She seemed very shocked. She sure is a cute little thing!

Saguaro

06-21-2005

Sunday, August 24, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Saguaro a private message Print Post    
I've definitely watched less of the feeds this year than previous BB. Mostly because my work has kept me busier this season. Though with this group, I don't feel like I'm missing much.

Cinnabarry

08-26-2008

Monday, August 25, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnabarry a private message Print Post    
This is my first season to watch the live feeds, though I caught some of them via YouTube last year. Barring liking/not liking this bunch, are the feeds usually this boring at this point in time? I realize one difference from past seasons is that one-and-two week deals were made and that isn't the case, as there was such a big alliance from the beginning.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, August 25, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There are always down times that are boring but because of the 8 person alliance being in charge most of this season it's been extra boring.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 25, 2014 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Wil's next episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ1XFpwDOKo&feature=youtu.be

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Arianna Grande will perform on the Today show on Friday.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Didn't know if anyone else has seen this, but there's a website now called Dollars 4 Donny.

http://www.gofundme.com/dhkyh8

Trying to raise money for Donny because they think Frankie will win FF and they want Donny to have some extra money. Donny's gf has said Donny's family has nothing to do with this but that it is legit.

There's also a Twitter about it:
https://twitter.com/dollars4donny

You can read the comments to see more of what it's about and why they're doing it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Donny's girlfriend was on a radio show and said it is a real fan site but didn't seem to really endorse donating. Donny's nephew posted on Jokers that the family doesn't support this fund raiser and they are positive Donny wouldn't either.

Beffylou

04-21-2005

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Beffylou a private message Print Post    
Evidently, from a very trusted source, the Dollars4Donny is being done by a habitual reality fan person. He has scammed the Hearts of Reality and Give Kids the World - by pretending to represent those when he does not. He has a ton of aliases. And since his girlfriend and his family are saying they are not associated with it, I'm not sure I trust it.

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Wil's latest Episode was my favorite!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Clearly this season has pushed Wil over the edge.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
We were talking about the ice bucket challenge, here's a cute video of "fails", if you're bored with BB and need a few laughs:

http://k99.com/als-ice-bucket-challenge-fails-video/