TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through August 12, 2014 users admin

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I go to the page and see a pic of Kaysar and his wife. Is that the "wow"?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to capture it, but it's not working...I'll try transcribing what he said.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Somebody asked him if it made him upset that Christine is cuddling on Cody:

"yeah it does"

They ask if he thinks Christine has a crush.

"yeah, I think she does have a little crush on him, but we'll fix that when she gets home. I love her even though I'm bummed out"

the person says it's a game, but they wouldn't like their s/o crushing on someone else.

"yeah I came to a conclusion that I'm not defending her anymore, she is disprespecting me. I love her always until the day I die, and we'll work through it, but I'm pretty hurt by her actions right now"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mysticlady inceed pics on Jokers.. he is on Twitter but no wedding mention..

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Kaysar wedding pic:

Kaysar wedding pic

Narrative on pic says: "Feeling blessing to be spending the rest of my life with Haseena Qudrat"

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
There is so much I love about that photo. Wonderful.

Iheartkaysar

08-16-2005

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iheartkaysar a private message Print Post    
I still heart Kaysar! So happy for him.

Callasin

06-21-2005

Tuesday, August 05, 2014 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Callasin a private message Print Post    
So happy for Kaysar! Thanks for posting this.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 2:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Lovely! :-)

What does he do for a living? They live in the UAE.

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 5:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Nice pic! My sis and I were just talking about past HG yesterday and Kaysar was one of them!

Congrats to him!

Rosie

11-12-2003

Wednesday, August 06, 2014 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosie a private message Print Post    
caleb is scuba certified (I can't find his list)

Dawn

07-24-2009

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dawn a private message Print Post    
I was looking through the channels and came across Sam and cat so I watched a bit to see what Ariana grande was all about.

Why is her voice so weird? I don't see how anyone can stand listening to it.

Ark

07-09-2001

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Awwww, I miss Kaysar. They both look beautiful.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
JuJu do you have a link for that pic of Kaysar. I can not find anything else about him getting married.

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, August 07, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Mamapors it was from the Facebook link Missyb posted Aug. 5, 5:30 pm, previous archive in this thread. I just clicked on it, and confirmed the picture is still there, and the link apparently not faked. It is Kaysar Ridha's Facebook page.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Saturday, August 09, 2014 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I bet Derricks wife is going to love this tribute video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJiz4EZtDEc&list=UUGrYnfQm3DmN5XoaZhRZfsQ

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Funny article:

http://dlisted.com/2014/08/10/ariana-grande-lattes-brother-is-very-famous-so-says-ariana-grande-lattes-brother/

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Are you kidding me?!? Mr. Peck tacular was there?!?

http://cartermatt.com/tag/big-brother/

Rieann

08-26-2006

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Missy, that article is hilarious!!

Jush, I'm too afraid to click on yours... I may have Jesse PTSD flashbacks.

Jushvnfn

07-29-2006

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jushvnfn a private message Print Post    
Thankfully Rienn it's only an article. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
That is so funny. I mentioned at the beginning of the season how Grodner has this love-love relationship with Jesse. She brings him back every year (with the exception of last year).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Okay, i freely admit that I am a Big Brother addict and desperately wan to quit it some day.

So, I ask this question . Do you ever drive around in your car, on the way from or to something, and have these conversations in your brain about what the house guests should say to each other? For example, Nicole finds everyone in the kitchen, says she understands completely that this is a game, she is on the block for their game, but why do other HG have to treat the target like they are a leper. She says, I am guilty of it myself and I am ashamed. Why can't you behave like the same human beings that entered the house on the first day? Must it always be this way ?

Little conversations like that?? Do you all know what I mean?? I have these all the times. Find me a meeting, stat.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, August 11, 2014 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I have conversations with myself about how I would make BB more enjoyable for everyone who pays for feeds, how I would only give privileges for jobs done, how I would enforce the rules like other Countries do and I come up with competitions.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Absolutely fabulous ::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-gG5gAR6M&feature=youtu.be

Spunky

10-07-2001

Tuesday, August 12, 2014 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Goodness, thank you MissyB, that was a very funny one. Do you know if there are other recent ones?

To see all those fruitloops reminded me the houseguests this season are all fruitloops in a bowl of milk, only some like Derrick, manage to avoid the spoon.