TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through August 01, 2014 users admin

Merrysea

08-13-2004

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Merrysea a private message Print Post    
This season is a huge improvement over last! I think all the houseguests are likeable (to different degrees), even though there are some that I want out. I don't necessarily care for the way some of them are playing the game, especially the women sitting back and letting themselves be picked off week after week without seeing what's happening.

This season whoever wins may not be my favorite, but I won't be disgusted by it!

Kep421

08-10-2001

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I'm with you Nolandry...

I'm loving this season...pure entertainment .. it ALMOST makes up for last season...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm also loving this season. Donny and Zach are absolutely making this season entertaining to watch (even Frankie can be somewhat entertaining).

This season is a huge improvement compared to last season where I despised almost everyone in the house.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree, this is actually the first season I have followed closely for several years.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I am totally into this season!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that the houseguests are vastly nicer than in some prior seasons. A little dull though, which has nothing to do with their being nice. I'd like to see better game play by the women.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying this season too, and find myself watching the feeds, or reading up on what I've missed more often than in recent past seasons.
The big difference for me this year is that I'm not rooting for any one person. I like some better than others, and there are a few that I can't stand at all, but there isn't any one that I passionately care about. Makes it much more enjoyable because I can appreciate the game play of each hg.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I dont think they are dull. Frankie was funnier than heck last night on BBAD... pretending that he was the MC through tonight's double eviction.

"The veto contest is finding 2 needles in a haystack. Derrick finds nothing, I'm not sure what he is doing. Donnie has found 6 (??) and wins his 36th Power of Veto competition."

Hilarious!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I would like to take back what I said earlier about Zack.. The one about narcissistic personality disorder. After watching his parents being interviewed I certainly have a whole new outlook on Zack. I really regret jumping to this conclusion about any kind of personality disorder. My apologies to Zack and his family

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Zach, Frankie, and even Donny to an extent are hilarious!! I almost lost it last night when Zach reminded the HN that they were on slop because they were lazy. They haven't had a player like Zach on this show in years!!! Whatever casting pool they got Zach, Donny and Frankie - they need to go back there next year.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
My 8 yr old son is watching along with me this season and he is so into it and I am glad he didn't pay attention so much last year!

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Well my next post I really really don't know where to put this but I had to share with with you all. A short while ago a wee Humingbird bumped into my window and fell into the window box. I went out, picked him up,held him in my hand for at least 15 minutes, dipping my finger into a sugar solution to help
revive him (brightly coloured male). When he was ready he took off to a close by railing, sat for a few moments and off he went. Awesome.

Delilah

07-08-2005

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Delilah a private message Print Post    
I, too, am entertained more this year than in recent years.

We had to pause the show last night because we were roaring with laughter when Zach asked Amber why she and Caleb broke up.

He's a character for sure!

Mistletoe

07-23-2008

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistletoe a private message Print Post    
Very cool, Wavewatcher. What a sweet thing to witness!

(Did it remind anyone else of the chipmunk story that Marcus tells in Something Borrowed?)

Eroica

07-28-2005

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Wave, hummingbirds and my favs. When I was a child, my mother would plant flowers that the hummingbirds liked. We always had tons of them in our yard.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Congratulations on the hummingbird Wavewatcher.

Karuuna, I agree. Frankie was very funny as an mc.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
Being from Broadway, Frankie can project his feelings very well in visual form. I just love to watch him.

My husband is a good indication of how well a BB season is going....

If he frowns a lot... like he did last year... it means the season stinks...

If he rolls his eyes a lot, like he has a few years, the season is predictable and boring...

This year he is doing something he doesn't do often... His eyes get wide with surprise and he bursts out laughing...

That is a good indication of how good this season is... LOL

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think Zach, Frankie, and even Donny to an extent are hilarious!! I almost lost it last night when Zach reminded the HN that they were on slop because they were lazy. They haven't had a player like Zach on this show in years!!! Whatever casting pool they got Zach, Donny and Frankie - they need to go back there next year.

ITA Lexie. I know many think that Frankie is a bit too showey and fake and acting out "the Frankie show" blahblahblah. That all may very well be true but I still find him hilarious in the DR and he has maintained good relationships with pretty much everyone in the house PLUS he might be toe-to-toe with Derrick in the amount of power he wields. I'm a fan.

The one main flaw I can find is how quickly he seems to suggest selling out Zach. I still can't figure out if he's serious or not...but he's saying it in the DR so why would he be lying? That bugs me.

But YES to Zach and his zaniness and spontaneity and playfulness. May BB always cast someone like that forever more!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 31, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG Delilah... I forgot about Zach asking Amber about Caleb. The boy constantly has me in stitches. He is TV gold !!! I think what I love about him the most is he doesn't take himself too seriously. He won me over when Devin was HOH and he had words with Devin and told Devin to put him up. That was such a Dr. Will thing to do.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
anyone else surprised that Amber thinks Donny is running the house. If she thinks that, how many other house guest feel the same way. I don't watch the feeds. But, how can she come to that conclusion.Was she that clueless.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Mitch...I'm glad you brought that up...I forgot about it in all the HOH drama!

I thought that was an odd statement too. Nothing I've seen on the feeds suggests that..but maybe there is an undercurrent that we just don't know about! Or maybe in her nervousness, she meant Derrick?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Good article . Dalton Ross to Julie Chen:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/08/01/big-brother-julie-chen-donny-team-america/

You may be surprised that she a good take on the game.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Mitch, I was surprised that Amber said Donny too.

Julie didn't bat an eye. I did!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I actually thought she meant Derrick but said Donny. But, not so.

Mitch300

06-02-2011

Friday, August 01, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mitch300 a private message Print Post    
Since Amber is not on the Jury, I'm surprised Julie didn't correct her on who is running the house.