TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2014: BBUK summer SPOILERS: Archive through July 08, 2014 users admin

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
For anyone with or wanting to discuss spoilers for this BBUK summer series.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Nominees are Pauline, Christopher, Steven...

Next one will be Ash or Kimberly(?) but the public gets to vote on the app to help Chris decide.

Plus Jale of course.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The twitters are all afire because Winston is on tonight's episode of Eastenders (long running soap)!

https://twitter.com/RyanLewinsky/status/478608338562088962/photo/1

https://twitter.com/GlennlordFocker/status/478601051709652992/photo/1

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Ash is the next nominee. I wish we could just have one thread so it would flow right, but I'll post here if I must.

The way they had him choose between Kimberly & Ash was interesting. It would have been interesting to have seen Kim's reaction to being nommed. I think she may have really thought Marlon was the PHM.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
I saw that episode, Kitt, but I didn't recognise him. LOL

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Cricket, you can post in the other thread using spoiler boxes but sometimes it's hard to discuss spoiler info without telling (and I hate hunting down the instructions for how to make a spoiler box).

You don't have to use this thread but if you want to, it's available.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Next PHM was voted by the housemates, and apparently those nominated could not vote nor were they eligible.

Surprisingly, the next PHM is Toya.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How on earth did that happen??!!

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
The HMs not up for eviction voted for the PHM this time; I'm surprised the majority chose her. But Emma hinted yesterday that some twist might be happening with the PHM, so maybe, just maybe, the PHM's tasks will be completely different this week.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Toya had to pick a co-PHM and picked Matthew. They then had to pick someone to automatically be up for eviction this week and picked Christopher. And what they don't know is that one of the two of them is also going to be up for eviction...

Toya and Matthew have to pick three HM, whose nomination votes will be nullified (though they won't know it at first). If I have to guess, I suspect the three they pick will be the ones who decide who of Toya and Matthew will be up for eviction along with Christopher, Jale, and whoever the other nominees are...

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
After today's noms and the additional twist, these were the noms:

Ash
Chris
Christopher
Danielle
Jale
Marlon
Steven
Winston

But then another twist, which was Toya and Matthew were able to save a nominee and they chose Steven. And then another twist, Steven had to choose one of the PHMs to put up for eviction and he chose Toya, so the nominees for this week are now:

Ash
Chris
Christopher
Danielle
Jale
Marlon
Winston
Toya

I hope Toya stays. I wanted Steven to go, but since he's no longer on, I'd like Winston, Ash or Marlon to go. I may be swaying towards Winston, he can go and be with Tamara.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Any one of those three can go as far as I'm concerned. They act like high school boys, not grown men.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, June 22, 2014 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Nominations Finalized With a Twist

Oh boy, wonder no more how one of the two power housemates get on the block. This should be an interesting week.

Maybe Matt finally got a choice. Earlier, I thought they were trying to nullify votes going towards Danielle, but the PH team were then able to save one person up for eviction and they saved Steve, who then had to nom one of them and he nommed Toya.

Interestingly, he said it was about a fight she had with Marlon. Is that the same fight she had with the 3 guys after noms?

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cricket,
I was wondering how one of the 2 PH were going on the block. Very surprised to read that Steven was saved and he got to nominate and Toya will join the rest on the block. I suspected she was going to be the one nominated but will the public vote her out after her continuous rants?? Maybe not since there are now too many guys left in the house. Winston or Marlon may go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Surprisingly Spunky, the peeps @ DS want Ash to go, but figure Toya will go.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Twitter spoiler:

http://www.mediawhispers.com/2014/06/two-new-housemates-entering-big-brother.html

One of them is supposed to be the other girl in Helen's threesome with the footballer?

I don't know if this girl will stand a chance. I think she's another 'glamour model.' Why are there so many of these women and it's not so much glamour as nearly naked or underwear models?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, July 04, 2014 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Saw some clips and Steven kept asking Kim if she had someone on the outside--I don't know how the conversation started. But at some point she told him she had broken up with someone just before entering the BB house, and had been with that person on and off for two years. Her maybe boyfriend was on bots, last week I think, and said he and Kim are together and it's been three years. So, I don't know. Steven, though, kept asking questions and seemed to know she may have someone to go back to, we'll see what happens tomorrow I guess. I don't know who to believe, Kim or the maybe boyfriend.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Surprise, surprise, this week's noms are:

Ashleigh
Chris
Christopher
Jale
Marlon

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BUT, there must be some kind of twist because the phone lines aren't open ...

"Please note that voting is not yet open - stay tuned for all the details - See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com etc" ????

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, July 06, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I'm betting it's a secret room & the public will vote for the 2 they want returned to the house (ala Dexter & Gina)

Ashleigh will never expect it with the crowd baying her name last eviction.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
or maybe the phone lines aren't open because the nominations haven't been aired yet.

Who Nominated Who (SPOILER)

Chris - Marlon Steven
Christopher - Steven Winston
Jale - Chris Ash
Mark - Kimberly Marlon
Ashleigh - Ash Kimberly
Danielle - Christopher Marlon

Helen - Ashleigh Christopher
Ash - Ashleigh Danielle
Marlon - Ashleigh Christopher
Winston - Ashleigh Chris
Steven - Ashleigh Chris
Kimberly - Ashleigh Danielle

Ashleigh 6
Christopher 3
Marlon 3
Chris 3

--------------

Ash 2
Steven 2
Kimberly 2
Danielle 2
Winston 1
Mark 0

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/188601-big-brother-2014-nominations-who-nominated-who-this-week.html

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
And the reason why they held off on opening the lines was because of the task this week- Marlon got himself off the block because of it (at the cost of the house automatically failing the task)...

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I can only imagine which HG's caused the task to fail.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Marlon did Cricket- the task this week was that the house had a battery (charged at 100%), and they had to keep it charged. They could use "apps" for treats, but it would drain the battery. They could also sacrifice things (only things that couldn't be sacrificed from what I read was the killer nomination and the pass to the final) to charge the battery.

One of the temptations was a Save app. The nominees (Including Jale) were given a minute to press a button after some time to think things over- if they did that, they'd be taken off the block- but it would drain the battery completely, causing an automatic task failure. Marlon hit it after about 2 seconds (although there was some talk about Ashley hitting the button, some of the others believing she's in danger of being evicted).

So Marlon's safe for this week, but they're on basic rations next week, plus you've got the Armageddon twist next week as well- he probably just screwed himself. The other BBUK boards are kinda split on the matter (some saying he's selfish for causing the house to fail, others saying they'd probably do the same thing to stay in the game)

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
Most people would do it to stay in the game, but it is selfish. Sometimes one has to be selfish to survive, but I really wanted him to go this week. I guess Ashleigh is a goner.