TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2014: Post Season General Discussions: Archive through June 27, 2014 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 19, 2014 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB · 3m
At least 10 of the #BB16 cast admitted to being recruited, many very recently, which makes me think this all-noob cast was a backup plan.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
a backup plan to what?

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Dipo- do you think it was going to be that blood vs water all star BB and it didn't work out?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was wondering how they were going to get two people from eight families to leave for three months. I don't know how any family could financially afford that.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I'm really bummed about the dual HOH's and 4 nominees.

that means there will be six people unable to vote... ICK!!!

I thought the 3 nominee idea would be fun, until I realized those 3 couldn't vote... The only way 4 nominees would be okay with me is if they could vote. That way each nominee would have a way to save themselves...or help turn the table on someone else.

*heavy sigh*...

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am thinking that only two will ultimately get voted on. The new battle thing I think will save two of them and eliminate one of the HOH's. It is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kep, I think that after the Battle of the Block, there will only be 1 HOH and 2 nominees. The winning HOH gets to save 2 people, is my understanding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Kep421, I have no idea about "the backup plan", just thought it was a very interesting tweet from someone who is very invested in BB.

But maybe Rubyroo is on to something, if production was originally trying for a blood vs water and that fell through it would explain the need for recruiting so many players.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 20, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Another interesting tweet from misscleo

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB · 10h
I think #BB16 should be called "Sloppy Seconds", since nearly everyone auditioned for Survivor or Amazing Race first but ended up on BB.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6:42pm yesterday

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB · 15h
I'm usually pretty good at predicting winners (ie. Rachel, Ian) and who makes it to the end, but with this cast...I'm legit stumped. #BB16

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 21, 2014 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB · 11h
4 DAYS UNTIL THE HOUSEGUEST'S HAIR, GLASSES, BEARDS, CLOTHES AND PERSONAL BELONGINGS HAVE THEIR OWN TWITTER ACCOUNTS

Kep421

08-10-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
I hope all you guys are correct... I am not going to be happy with so many people NOT voting.

I think it would be cool if the nominees could vote... that would give them one more way to save themselves...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/

Spoilers: Big Brother 16 Move-In Will Be Divided Groups

Posted: 23 Jun 2014 09:00 AM PDT

While we’ve discussed plenty of Big Brother 16 speculation of a teams arrangement we can now confirm that yes, it appears as though the Two Night Move-In Big Brother premiere will feature HGs entering in two groups of eight each night over the Wednesday and Thursday episodes.
Thanks to the quick eyes of reader @mgeater06, we can see the details from the upcoming schedule which describes Thursday night’s episode, the second half of the premiere:

“The second group of eight participants is introduced and as all houseguests settle into the home where they will be competing Julie Chen reveals details about two new twists…”

We’ve also seen in the general descriptions online that Wednesday night’s episode will include the first Head of Household competition. So it does appear there will be predetermined halves to the house with teams of eight set up and ready from the very start.

Note: I’m using “teams” and “groups” interchangeably here. We don’t know if they’ll play as teams going forward after move-in, but they will be competing along split divisions for at least the start.

Team A will enter on Wednesday and compete for Head of Household. Then on Thursday night Team B will repeat the process. That’s how we’ll end up with first set of Double HoHs.

As for if Team A’s HoH will nominate from its own team or the other side is yet to be seen, but this is a definite change up for a game play we’ve come to know. Will the uninitiated HGs have an advantage here over the super fans who are expecting and preparing for one thing but will be confronted with something completely else?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, on twitter EARTHDOG #bb16 ‏@earthdogBB · 37m #bigbrother Mathematics #2 !

Posted a picture of Jordan Lloyd plus Ian Terry which equaled Christine. Wish I could bring over the photos' so cute.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Has Mike Boogie had a face lift?

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Csnog:

You’ll need to ask Dr. Will.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, the cbs store sells the robes, hahahahaha.

Big Brother Head of Household Luxury Plush Bathrobe

$79.95

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Well they didn't do a close-up of Boogie's face during the media taping, but he looked a lot younger than when he was a BB 14 HG.

Might be interesting to see a comparison.

I guess it's about time to create a quick question thread so quickies don't get lost.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
From the June 30-July 13 issue of TV Guide:

JEERS to Big Brother for getting it twisted. No, we don't want "big twists" like dual Head of Households or an interactive Team America mess that will let viewers affect the game. We just want pure Big Brother: bedroom alliances, pervy hot-tub convos and dim-bulb shut-ins being talked down to by Julie Chen.

Kep421

08-10-2001

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kep421 a private message Print Post    
OKAY... having read the link in the Links thread, I have now officially changed my mind about the dual HOHs.

I LOVE THIS TWIST....and I think its the best one they have ever come up with!!!

Lillian

07-29-2009

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lillian a private message Print Post    
The backup plan theory makes sense. Might be where the idea for two competing HOHs came from - one from each tribe (I'm sorry, team), and then they go head to head, testing whether the winning HOH will save their blood or their water. Didn't work out, but in typical BB style, they're going with a thin idea and winging it.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I just got myself caught up on the Caleb fiasco. Ok, he seems very right wing, anti choice, and has a hatred on for our President.

What I can't remember is....I either saw a video or maybe it was on last nights show.....but there was a female who said she's as left as it gets and hoped that there would be a like minded guy in the house? Does anyone know who said that? Thank

I think there will be tension between these 2 hamsters.

And there might be a chick fight over a certain hunk in the house. Fun times ahead????

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lilfair, it was Joey, the blue haired girl that said she was far left. I sure like her so far.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, June 26, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Thanks Naja!!!!! Although I'm a leftie myself Joey kinda irked me last night. I can't put my finger on it but there is a quality about her I don't like. Hopefully the more I see of her the more I'll like my politically like minded hamster.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Maybe this should be in important house happenings. reported at 3:17AM

hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch · 8h
BREAKING: THE ANTS ARE ALREADY IN #TeamAnts #bb16