TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: Archive through May 08, 2014 users admin

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
That gal is cold enough and shrewd enough to run a country. Scary. ;) ;)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sabs for the win!! :-)

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think he should keep Heather, Neda will take Sabrina to F2...

Anyway, for a cool win I think Sabrina winning the game should make a good survivor story, she was not my favorite but she would make a buzz if she wins... although Heather is my favorite I think she'll be gone if she doesn't convince Jon to keep her.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jasper: I couldnt put my finger on why Neda bothered me so much and why I didnt want her in F2, until you posted that comment. She has that attitude but it served her well. She was controlling this game for weeks and nobody knew! She maneuvered herself right to the end. In anyone else I would admire that, but she was so calculating and sure she deserved the win!

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
I think that any one of them deserves to win at this point. They all have done something to get to the final four.

I am rooting for Heather. I know that's a longshot, but that's just me.

It's funny how our opinions of people change from the start of the show to now. I think I've rooted for all of them at some point.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think they all could win and I wouldn't mind, it's just Neda seems to think she deserves it more. Yes she has been working everything to her advantage, but Heather has really hung in there as has Sab. I don't remember Neda ever being targeted each week like they were. And Jon has had basically no adversity the whole game because of his social skills. Voting wise I'm really not sure that Neda will get any votes unless she is up against Sab.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did John win veto? Oh please let him boot Neda. She set him up completely. She and Sabrina are so tight now, he has to know they would get rid of him in a heartbeat.

The Final 2 should be John and Heather and let the best person win.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am hearing online that Sabrina admitted she and her sister cooked up a code for when Sabrina won HOH(which wasnt till the end of the game thank goodness) which would let her know how she is viewed outside and who not to trust! Apparently Sabrina got her coded letter from home and was delighted to hear that Canada loves her! Anyway fans were upset that she cheated and then told everyone, wanting some punishment to be meted out! But BB tweeted that in their opinion Sabrina did not cheat!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Is this over already?

Or did she admit it on air? I don't think she is cheating either, lol sounds more like her sister lied to her. And she may have been lying to the other hgs. But it wouldn't really be to her advantage if they know Canada has a vote.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Without the live feed I dont know how this got out, but it was all over a lot of FB Big Brother pages and a couple of sites about the show like this one.
http://www.onlinebigbrother.com/sabrina-epic-will-final-3-girls/

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Cricket- Right before the feed ended on Sunday Jon told Heather he was voting her out, and she took it pretty well. Also, Sabrina was told by Jon and Neda they were taking each other to the F2 if they won the last HOH, and Sabrina only asked she not be ignored by them the last couple of days. I'm thinking Neda is going to try and sandbag this last HOH so that she doesn't have to make the last eviction vote- she thinks she'll be taken to the F2 regardless.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Heather turned down the offer to wear the squirrel suit. Sabrina and Neda both gasped. She is going to look back on that moment for years to come.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Cable...recheck that link. It was May 1, the feeds didn't go down until 1 pm EDT, May 4. Most of that was on the live feeds. Neda saying it was fine to tell Heather(blocked), vs Neda not happy that Jon did tell Heather she was going to be evicted(live feed).....well that part stumps me.

Last nights show was mostly what we had already learned from watching the feeds. I do enjoy watching what details they give us to watch.

I still wish I could see the finale in real time.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sue, I also was shocked, but in the long run of that game I'm not sure it would have mattered. The dice roll was so very important. Jon said on the live feeds that he always held the dice in the same manner to get high rolls.

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Have they started the 3 part final HOH and are they showing it on the feeds?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know if they've started or even if it is three parts. The feeds are down for the season. Very long show tonight though.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Okay, might as well hope for Sabrina to win the game as the one who managed to survive till the end after all her alliance went to pots earlier on. Jon should have kept Heather, unless he wins and decides who to take to F2 he may be gone next. Neda and Sabrina... Sabrina should win this.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info, Wilson. I can't believe Jon is keeping Sabrina over Heather. Why have they kept the worst HG protected week after week?Something seems off here.

Neda is going to let Sabrina boot Jon. He's a fool.

Kary1371

09-11-2008

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kary1371 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Sabrina was HOH so Jon could only keep Neda or Heather and he kept Neda.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
If Neda wins and takes Sab, then justice for Heather will prevail - and make great TV, while Jon wanders around stunned realizing he backed the wrong horse!

Who do I want to win, well if it can't be Heather, than either Sab or Jon. Just toss a coin. I don't care as long as it's not Neda.

Who do I think deserves to win... I hate to admit it, but... Neda.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Everyone in this final 3 has a case to win the game. I prefer Jon to win. I won't be unhappy if either of Sabrina or Neda win but I don't think Neda is a good as she is getting credit for. The first 5 weeks of the game Neda was non existant. While it is smart to keep a low profile she did not do anything to influence the house. Sabrina was the mastermind. She didn't have a single HOH but she controlled who stayed and who went. She even convinced the girls alliance to get rid of Ika. Neda didn't want Ika to go but she has no power or influence over anyone. Sabrina's game was ruined by an outside twist which nominated her for eviction and caused the demise of her alliance. Yet, she managed to stay each week. I think Sabrina can be awful but I think she is the mastermind player not Neda. Sabrina and Jon also had some loyalty while playing this very nasty game and they both made it to the end. So a Jon or Sabrina win would be the best case for me.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Hwest, you've given me food for thought. I remembered how mean Sab was to Heather initially. But completely forgot how hard Sab played the game the first few weeks.

What's impressive about Neda is how she seems to have borrowed gallons of American BB Dan's mist-dust, and was so agile at getting folks to do her bidding (esp Jon) and think it was their idea.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Cricket, Sabrina was HOH so Jon could only keep Neda or Heather and he kept Neda.

Thanks, Kary....I forgot about that. Did Heather already get evicted or is there a show tonight?

If there is a show will there be a new HOH or will this be the Part 1, etc?

Mameblanche stated:
If Neda wins and takes Sab, then justice for Heather will prevail - and make great TV, while Jon wanders around stunned realizing he backed the wrong horse!

I so hope this happens, Mameblanche. Heather was the only one I really wanted to win. Jon is just being too gullible to root for.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The finale is on. Jon won final HOH and evicted Neda. Sabrina and Jon are final two. No winner yet.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
From what they said as they voted, it looks like Jon won , probably 6-1. And she only got the 1 from a pinky swear.

Sabrina's final speech was kind of pathetic.