TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 11, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Adel,Heather and the rest are in the HoH room while Sabrina Rachelle and Kenny are in the itchen.

Kenny is speculatung that Big Brother took the condiments to cause more conflict in the house but Sabrina says that Rachelle allegedly was told that it was not Big Brother.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
KENNY reveals he's GAY to EVERYONE

It's around 8:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKtvd4Uwgcw

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Thats a strange clip.

Out of the blue with no build up or preamble or anything Kenny just blurts out "F*** it, I'm gay."

Everyone is surprised, and then every single one of them has to go and hug him.

Hmm... lie for 6 weeks and lead on several women and then say you are gay and that merits hugs from everyone?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Stray! Thanks so much for the vid! It was so entertaining :-) JOn specifically. His reactions are a riot to watch.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
This is kind of funny, but be pre-warned it's a little cringe worthy/gross (but it's fake). If you've watched Jon on the feeds, it's classic Jon (he has been doing a lot of pranks with Neda's bed, so this is some payback).

Girls play a prank on Jon (two camera views, second one is a little clearer on his reaction):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdqrYyJ71g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcuTlPZTFw

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda talked to sarah and now she seems to be trying to convince Jon that she should save Sarah and vote out Allison.

Jon is not convinced but Neda keeps going on about it.

Its too bad that Allison cant tell them about her secret veto, as Neda is really screwing her group if she votes out Allison and loses that extra veto power for her side.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Jon just took the blame/credit for dumping all the condiments, and Neda was sitting right there and went along with it.

Then after everyone didnt get mad and thought it was cool, Neda finally got the nerve to admit she really did it.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This is going to be a boring week. There is no need for any strategizing or anything. The nominations and eviction are already decided.

If Rachelle wins veto then Sabrina will go.

The only possible problem would be if Allison uses her veto, but she would be really stupid to do so. She could force out one of the other 5 only if Sabrina or Rachelle are vetoed and then Allison vetoes the other one.

Then it would be 3 to 4 and she would be a huge target with Sabrina and Rachelle as her only allies.

Even that is unlikely since Allison would probably be the first replacement and then she would have to save herself, leaving Sab or Ro on the bloc to be evicted.

If Allison wins veto, she could pull it off. Probably not a smart move with those 2 as her potential allies but it would be very entertaining to watch, seeing Jon forced to put up 2 of his own allies and backdoor one of them.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I don't think it will get too boring with Sabrina in there still.

She seems to thrive on drama.

Maybe the gremlins will be on slop all week.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
On BBAD Jon, Arlie, Sabrina and Rochelle are sitting by the pool discussing why Arlie flipped. Sabrina is talking so fast and she really has an accent, this is how the conversation goes.

Sabrina: I knew it! Meme, mememe, I knew it all along, I was always loyal to First Five, Rochelle, Rochelle tell them what Kenny said in the kitchen.

Rochelle: Huh? What?

Sabrina: I knew it! Meme, mememe, I knew it, I never lied or talked about anyone! I would never do that! Rochelle, Rochelle tell them what Sara said.

Rochelle: Huh, What, I forget.

Sabrina: I knew it! This is god's way of making things right. Right Rochelle.

Rochelle: What? Huh?

So funny, but everyone is having fun and Sabrina and Rochelle feel like part of the crowd again.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Neda and Rachelle are talking and Neda seems to be on-board with trying to keep Rachelle. But she says they cant do it in the open since her whole alliance would turn on her and they have all said that "if you take a gremlin to the end we will not vote for you to win."

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I liked the smirk when Rachelle was leaving.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Adel just said that English was his first language and Sabrina said English was her first language....but both of them speak broken English. Well broken North America English.

I don't speak another language....is it the different syntax's involved?

My grammar isn't the best, but both of them struggle to find the correct words.

ex....Sabrina calls the light wide open when to me they are completely on. It took me to long to write this to remember a good example for Adel.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Yikes...the choose to be gay conversation.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I think the Have Not teams were just announced by BB. Sabrina said to Rachelle...we won't be able to eat together. Many others are scrambling to eat asap.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Off to nap. I hope someone else steps in.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Mummy, I think the language thing is about regional and ethnic preferences.

In my experience, many people with an Italian heritage coming from Montreal pronounce words the way Sabrina does. Adel's family background is Middle Eastern and he sounds like many of my Muslim friends.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Feeds are off. Nothing to step in for ;)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I don't have a problem with pronunciation. What I don't understand, is that if English is their first language, why are they searching for words? Why are words being used incorrectly? More with Sabrina.

This would not even be a question to me except that they both said English was their first language. I understand what they are saying, its just not how it should be said.

Second attempt for a nap. Wish me luck!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Yikes, we might have a discussion in this thread. I have my hopes up.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
We do have a discussion

I went to CEGEP (after high school) in Montreal. We had a contingency from an area where primarily Italians live. Most of that group spoke exactly like Sabrina.

Gmggraham

05-10-2011

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gmggraham a private message Print Post    
Also, maybe there is a bit of a French Canadian slant to it. Some words are sometimes misused (or given a different meaning.)

Kary1371

09-11-2008

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kary1371 a private message Print Post    
Lot's of people in the greater Montreal area speak "frenglish" so Sabrina, even though her first language is English must do it to. I live in Montreal and work with several Italians and they sound about the same as Sabrina. My first language is French but because I have to switch between French and English many times in a day, some times I search for my words when speaking in French...

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
And then there is Jon's Newfoundland accent. I don't notice it as much with Allison or Kenny.

It is difficult when you grow up speaking another language in the home. I have friends with mother's who have been in Canada for over 20 years and still don't speak English.
My family spoke Spanish at home. We started at a French immersion school for a while. Although Spanish and French are similar it was confusing. When we moved there was no French Immersion and my sister and I did much better.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, April 11, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I tuned in to find Neda and Rachelle plotting to keep R in the game! I missed how they were going to do it. Sabrina and Rachelle feel that they are going to be nominated and Sabrina thinks if she talks to Jon enough, he wont put them up.
The haves are eating and the have nots esp Neda are crabby about it.
Rachelle is letting Heather borrow some of her clothes.