TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 09, 2014 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now Neda and Kenny alone in the kitchen. He's hungry and Neda is disappointed theres no food surprise. She hates the unknown K says thats all there is in here.
\In the bathroom Sarah is shaving Adel's head and Rachelle is waxing Sabrina's legs.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Apparently Allison found a clue in a flower pot, which lead her to another two clues. The last being how to open the door to the secret room to get a secret power (likely the hidden Veto we've been voting for). It's the door on the red wall below the stairs and she's been trying to get to it without being noticed along with trying to figure out how to open it. I think she got it open but the feeds went off.

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Here's a pic of the door:

pic.twitter.com/fIXCftpEH1

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Canada 2 - Allison Unlocks the Secret Room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YdD-dqTlWHc

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, April 06, 2014 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Neda just threw away a bunch of condiments. I saw the ketchup and maple syrup. I saw her point to the almost empty sugar container and tell Jon about putting the mustard down the sink. Salsa may have been in one of the red jars, but my eyes are bad.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am definitely watching at the wrong times! As usual the feed is off right now when I have some time to watch!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - And that sums up my frustration with Big Brother.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Live feeds are really good right now. Arlie told Sarah he was voting her out. Sarah went and told Kenny, Sabrina and Rochelle. Sabrina flipping out.
Arlie went and told Heather's group what he did.
(Why would he do this 3 days early?)
Sarah's group are deciding what to do. Kenny's idea is to freeze him out until he changes his mind. Sarah said he feels really bad that he has hurt her and thinks he might change his mind because he feels so bad.
The group decides Allison goes with whoever has the numbers that week and they can't count on her moving forward. Sabrina says don't worry she will be able to keep Sarah in. Sarah doesn't want anyone to tell Arlie that she told them.
Sarah burnt her cookies.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Arlie is spilling everything about the first five to Heather, Allison, Neda and Jon. Neda keeps asking Jon "You knew this?" He says "No." Arlie flipped because of Sabrina. Sabrina pissed him off because she was running around saying how she controlled everything. Everyone is spilling their guts about past alliances and finding out Sabrina's lies. They are really shocked at how Sabrina manipulated them all.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Jon said Kenny told him about the first five the second week but he forgot. Adel interrupts intense conversation to take lunch orders. He tells them Rochelle is mad because Jon drank protein powder while on slop and nothing happened. He said he did.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Arlie told Sarah and her group where he stands? He may find himself going home soon if he cant keep quiet.
Right now Allison Adel Sabrina and heather are eating at the table.Arlie is making something at the counter/ Adel and Arlie have the same hair cut.
Sabrina Sarah and Kenny talking together about someone being mad about the chicken. Rachelle is there too making fun of someone. Saying maybe Adel's group is acting like they said they would when they had the numbers--just being themselves. Sabrina laughing about Jon getting a yeast infection from Neda and how is Janelle going to take that news. I guess everyone has chosen a group and each camp is staying apart from the other.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Kenny and Sabrina Sarah and Rachelle are saying there's nothing left to lose.Sabrina wants to tell Allison something. Sarah wants to tell Arlie to just shut up next time he talks to her. Sarah doesnt want three more days of this. Kenny says if he didnt get Veto he would be 100 per cent going home. Sabrina and Sarah want to driv ethe others crazy. Sabrina says she wont cook for them, Rachelle wants to eat all the food!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is accusing Arlie of being a mastermind playing both sides! Sarah hopes Canada saves her.Sabrina swears one of them is going to win the next HOh--sure, just like all the other times you won HOh sabrina.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe they are going to call their alliance the Sloppy Seconds. Good they are shortening it to SS. Now they can't use SS.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
SS is probably worse than sloppy seconds. Luckily Adel figured it out and had to explain it to the rest of them.

Most of them had no idea what the SS was and why it is a really bad alliance name.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
It didn't click with me until Adel mentioned it.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
All the hgs have been ordered to the backyard and out of the house. They are all gathered around the pool.
(Iam not surprised they know nothing about history and what SS means)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its funny but Adel Allison Neda and Heather are sitting together and Sabrina Rachelle Sarah and Kenny are sitting together. Jon is fooling around in the pool, Arlie is lying across some chairs by himself. Dont see any of the confronting and trash talk Rachelle and Sabrina were promising.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Earlier Neda had told Allison that Sabrina and Andrew were talking about her in French when she was sitting with Andrew. Andrew would say "look how stupid she is" then Sabrina would say something like "she's ugly" and so on. I felt really bad for Allison, she was hurt then she got super pissed. There was also something about Sabrina telling everyone that Allison had a boyfriend and calling her a . I am waiting for Allison to blow up about that.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, April 07, 2014 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Its will come out at some point unless BB councils them not to and lets them get all the steam off in the DR.oint, unless production
Sabrina and Rachelle are in the bedroomgathering up clothes. Sabrina says she hates how the others think they are so cool. Rachelle says thats because they are cool, they are the winners. Ra says she hopes Allison goes home this week.
Adel Kenny Allison and Arlie in the kitchen. Adel cant wait for the wrap party.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, April 08, 2014 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds for the first time today and the Last Six/Sloppy Seconds/whatever they call themselves today are all by the hot tub laughing and having fun while the other 4 are lying on the couch in the living room all grumpy and complaining.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That about sums it up.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thank you guys so much for posting on the LFs! I haven't had the time lately to watch much (if at all!) so I want you to know I really appreciate it :-)

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Kenny just came out to the HG's.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, April 09, 2014 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Just tuned in and for some reason now they all seem to be at least pretending to be friendly and getting along. No idea why.