TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 31, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 31, 2014 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
For some reason the national anthem is playing and they all have to stand up and sing along! Cannot see where everyone else is.
Now I see more hgs in the backyard--Kenny Jon, Sabrina comes out of the LR. Kenny is lifting weights, Jon running, Sabrina gets in the hammock. So does Sarah. Sarah says their relationship goes beyond the game. Sabrina agrees and would never throw Sarah under the bus!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah says she reacted badly to something. Sarah whispers that Jon is acting weird today. Probably because of the slop. Sabrina thinks Jon looks good.Andrew and Allison are in a bed kissing. Sabrina wants to know if her name came up with Jon. Then Sab tells Jon who is exercising how hot he looks!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina whispers to Sarah that she thinks Heather is the ugliest creepiest girl she has known. Sarah is worried Canada will put up 2 from first 5. She hopes its Andrew and Allison. If its Andrew and anyone else in first 5, they will know Canada doesnt like them.
Sabrina thinks \kenny likes Sarah! She says he has only said she reminds him of his sister. (so much game talk interspersed with romance gossip)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Allison has joined Sab and Sar by the hammock. And Neda and Rachelle. Now Sarah is telling Rachelle how much she likes her and how they would never have been friends in the outside if they hadnt met here. Talking in high pitched voices. Sarah is very worried about nominations.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
The voice of doom(BB) sternly tells Rachelle 'dont do that' and she cant figure out what she's doing wrong. I think she was clicking the clasp on her strap over and over.
In the kitchen Sabrina is cooking pasta with Neda and Allison. They are worried about noms tomorrow because they have no control. Sabrina mentions what people will think of stuff Ika says on the outside. Sab feels she comes off as nice and isnt bitchy.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina in the kitchen asks Neda what she thinks of her--and dont be afraid to be honest! Neda says she is bubbly and fun and nothing negative. Sabrina wonders why Adel doesnt like her!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina in kitchen passing out her spaghetti. Heather Neda and Kenny are there too. I havent seen Adel for quite awhile. Allison is eating too. Neda is in bedroom with Jon feeling ill.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Official BBCAN tweet says that the feeds will be down fro saturday morning until after the show Sunday.

I guess they dont want us to find out who WE nominated.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
That stinks.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
Couldn't find a way to vote...go to home page http://bigbrothercanada.slice.ca/
and have yellow boxes..one says "you've reached a new level (facebook )" and the other says "Points earned" When I click on the "sign in/up" space nothing happens...I just sit on this game page with pictures of ALL the original house guests....what am I doing wrong ???

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Voting was over at 10 pm edt. You didn't do anything wrong, you were just too late.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The feeds are still on for me.....all sleeping.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Feeds went down.....not sure how long ago....I was trying to do other things.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 29, 2014 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
We are missing all the drama, all the angst from when they found out today who we chose! Why do they need 2 days off the live feed? Are they going off the rails? Were they promised some time off? I cant help but feel that this when the live feed would be worth watching, and they are denying us.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I cant help but think that, like I thought last year when it went off every weekend, the demand is too high and they cant afford the bandwidth.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I would not mind as much if they could provide us with un-edited, full length videos of the hours after the nomination ceremony on the website after sunday's show.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
That would be great! They cant possible get it all on an hour tv show.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The feeds are back and everyone is sitting on the sofa waiting for something to happen on the screens,

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
They stood up and sang the anthem again, then ran upstairs to look for something.

Now Im looking for an interesting conversation.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Adel were having quite a heated conversation outside. Then the feeds were cut.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Sunday, March 30, 2014 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
From what I surmised, Sabrina was defending herself north east south and west but Adel was having NONE of it. It was pretty awesome. He won't take any of her BS. They were talking about why she was nommed and Adel suggested that maybe it was the way she was playing the game and made a snake movement with his hand as he said it, lol. Sab just kept trying to do the same old thing by BSing her way through and sounding so sincere and trying to get him to agree with her and he was just not playing along, being very straightforward with her.

So I don't know if he brought up that Sab has talked about him behind his back in the past but she made a promise to him that she would not bring up "this conversation" with anyone else and would not speak his name with anyone else.

Afterward she started in on a convo with Jon, which she made it seem like THE MOST IMPORTANT CONVO EVER. She basically talked about how butthurt she is about how she is being portratyed in the house and that everyone else is no better than she is and she "hasn't backstabbed ANYONE" and then she kinda nods her said to the side and her and Jon both say Ika at the same time. She was basically looking for sympathy from Jon and reassurances up the wazoo. Jon played along like a champ. I don;t know how he withstood her blabbing as long as he did. She kept seeming like she was trying to get him to give info about Adel but he wasn't saying much and then she kept referring to "conversations I've had with some people" and I guess that was her way of keeping her promise to Adel *rolls eyes*

The funny part is that the only reason that Sab is even talking to Jon is because he's got POV otherwise she could usually give a rat's ass about him.

After their conversation finally ends she goes to meet Rachelle out by the hottub and IMMEDIATELY starts talking about her convo with Adel (so ridic!!) She said she made a promise to him not to tell but she is going to tell Rachelle because she is her best friend". 5 years old are you, Sab??

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 12:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Good recap Nolanry. I missed most of the conversation with Sabrina and Rachelle.

But even through all of the three conversations I kept thinking.....How many times is she going to say the same thing over and over? Sabrina can make a half hour conversation out of three repetitive sentences!!!!

Okay!!!! But at least I know when I am exaggerating.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Andrew is pretty cheerful for a guy who knows he is leaving. I am wondering if they are all saying he's going because they know they wouldn't be able to put up with a crying hysterical Sabrina all week.

I didn't really get what Sarah was doing wearing a Police outfit. She would blow her whistle if someone swore and hand them a card. She even gave herself one.

I noticed that Rachelle and Sabrina still didn't get that Canada is watching as they were dissing Heather by the pool. Kenny obviously did as he was sticking up and trying to explain to them why Heather is the way she is.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Kenny is intelligent and pretty aware. Sabrina just doesn't see it.

Thanks for the recaps!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Adel/Arlie/Kenny/Jon were by hottub talking about LFs and how weird it is that anyone would be watching their conversation right now. Kenny says that he only watched one season (or only one episode?) of BB on TV and said he "obviously" watched all of them once his BB process started.

Then it became Kenny Sarah outside and Sarah is talking about what a liability Sabrina is. Kenny mentions again about how he was trying to talk game with Arlie yesterday and how Arlie never tells him anything. Kenny said he told Arlie he does this and he dances around his questions and doesn't really contribute his thoughts. He is recounting all of this to Sarah. Then Kenny tells her that Arlie opened up and said he's worried about Sab and how she twists everything, and they agreed about her.

Sarah goes on to say that she would love to get Sab out just because of how manipulative she is with convos with people, but ANdrew isn't a big enough game player. Kenny said he has to vote to keep Andrew (probably just because they've been visibly aligned) Sarah said they don't have the votes though and Andrew will go.

Andrew/Kenny/Sarah are talking about how Jon is way smarter than he seems. Something he did last night (not sure if it was POV?) made them realize how good he is. Rachelle was contributing to convo a little bit.