TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 25, 2014 users admin

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Everytime I've tried getting into LF its not on! Wonder whats happening.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't tried recently so I don't know.

On another note, I think those are stupid nominations.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Back on: Sabrina Ika and Rachelle(?) are in HOH bathroom. Sabrina has a headache. But she's happy that she was chosen to host POV comp. Now trying to decide what eye makeup to wear.
None of them seem to be feeling too well. Last night there was a lot of drinking.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I looked it up--silly petty noms. Heather is really going to realize that she is a target--finally!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is mad at Kenny because he slammed drawers in the room when she was having a headache.
Allison Kenny Andrew and John sitting in livingroom. Lots of poop and fart talk.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
3:59 EDT Siren blares and Jon has 2 minutes to swim a lap in the pool. Several HG's go outside with him.

The veto comp had rewards and punishments. I won't confirm them until I see them.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
7:04 EDT Jon did another lap in the pool. The lights in the bedroom went up...no one followed him this time. The lights went down quickly when he made it back to bed.

I think....hope....I missed one lap in the pool.

I miss the chum baths.....bad Mummy.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
The Hg's were woken up a bit ago. I've been on and off. Sarah is covering her behind about comforting Ika last night.

Allison was trying to cover her behind about sleeping with Andrew.

No one slept well last night because Jon was being woken up to do laps. Much like a new born crying.

Breakfast.

Speaking of babies.....grand kids on their way. Bye.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Arlie seems to be upset and feeling down. He has talked to several people about it and they try to make him feel better. He blames it on having to eat slop.
Sabrina tells another girl that she doesn't like it that the guys seem to like Heather so much.
Jon asks Neda why isnt she talking about her sex life as they are, she is so quiet. She tells them her mother is watching the feeds!

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
I think Arlie is doing a "Marsha the Moose" task by having to insult the house guests, then apologise to them, or something along those lines

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
From what I've seen the Veto punishments also were Rachelle having to wear a hot dog suit, Heather having to walk ? 1000 steps per day.

Allsion got the veto, Sarah got a slop pass, and Kenny got money, but think it was on 69 cents (?).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yes Marsha has been released apparently.

Does anyone know what Allison had to do to get the veto?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Mummy I sent you an email.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Goody! I love Marsha!

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I am watching BBAD. Jon's skin is burning from having to swim laps every hour in the chlorinated pool. Production took away hot showers for talking back to them.
It sounds like someone came into the house to talk to them. Maybe Peter and Gary. They were all talking about how they are being perceived. Sarah said My girl told me to keep keeping everybody in line.
Arlie must have been doing something for Marsha. He was insulting everybody. He told Jon he stunk, Allison she was gaining weight on the slop, Sabrina she was too emotional, Sarah her breath stunk, Andrew he treated him like shit, I can't remember the rest except I thought the funniest was Heather. He told her that her voice grated on him and she said You need to go eat some slop, it will make you happier. Everyone else was apologizing.
Ika told Adel she was going to be nominated and would be leaving this week. She walked into the HOH room and everyone shut up and wouldn't meet her eyes and is treating her different.
Jon asked Sarah if she ever farted. She said No, she has been married for 10 years and her husband has never heard her fart.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
They have been talking about Tala being in the house. Arlie told Kenny he was a bully.

Ika, Adel, Heather made a fort. Allison and Andrew came out and played lacrosse.

I find it weird that Heather doesn't seem to talk to anybody about forming an alliance or ask people for their vote. Heather, Ika and Adel were together all night and all they said about the game they are playing was I wonder who Rachelle will put up.

Allison told Andrew he better not let her get voted out. He told her she was safe for at least another couple of weeks.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sarah and Kenny in bathroom. She cant find her toothbrush. Sabrina is busy going around gossiping and spreading stories.She was in the BY now upstairs with Allison and Ika.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Jon is mad at Kenny because of something Sabrina said he said! Telling Arlie who tells to talk to others and see if that true.(They are very good at saying mean stuff and then not having anyone confront them over it! It all stays beneath the surface bubbling up every so often but never spoken of in a group.)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Now Jon and Sabrina in backyard talking about Kenny lying to Jon. Now telling Andrew what Jon said! Kenny is mad that he wasnt in the plan to put Ika up. Now Sabrina is chatting with Heather in the HOH room. And Sabrina is called into DR.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey - On BBAD Sabrina and Rachelle called Kenny into the HOH and told him Jon was pressuring Rachelle to put Kenny up. Sabrina said Jon was rallying the whole house to vote Kenny out. I didn't see Jon talk to Rachelle so I don't know if it is true or not. Sabrina wants Jon to go next.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Well now Sabrina wants Adel out because according to her he has been treating her like she is stupid. Lets wait a few hours and see who Sabrina is angry with next. Its like the weather in the north, if you don't like it, wait a while and it will change. Being hungry is not a good look for her.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is like a cyclone buzzing around and causing damage wherever she lands!

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Yes, a whirling dervish.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just tuned in to see Sabrina telling Heather how much she really likes her. Heather said she doesn't want to talk to anyone about anything. For some reason Sabrina is saying if Heather ever gets HOH its all right if Heather puts her up.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Heather and Sabrina go into the diningroom to watch the haves--mostly guys eating steaks!
Adel is unhappy to be on slop. Arlie is just watching John eat his steak almost drooling.