TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 10 March 26

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 10 March 26 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Okay that was probably the best Marsha the Moose task yet.

The only problem was Canadians are too polite. Nobody really got mad at Arlie. I imagine that the responses would have been completely different in BBUS.

As for the veto, wow, Allison was in 4th place and they let her have the veto. Heather was right in not bothering to take it however, as Kenny would have takin it away from her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It's both amazing and pathetic how much Sabrina is controlling this game.

I can't stand her but she really deserves to win if she can keep it up.

But once the other girls are gone, I have a feeling she will be very quickly voted out as I don't thin the guys can be so easily swayed. For now she is useful to them by controlling the other girls.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
For now she is useful to them by controlling the other girls.

I haven't seen this newest epi yet but from watching the feeds I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. That is her "role" in their alliance. She seems to like "protecting her boys" and they let her keep up that illusion (while what they really think is that she's batshit cray cray and a liability that needs to go at some point) Sabrina may seem super powerful now but it's only because the guys aren't actively targeting her. They (whether fair or not) seem to have quite a bit of control on the women and are just picking them off until the boys (or FF) are left and then they will have the numbers to turn on Sab. And they will because I agree that she will not as easily sway them as she does the girls. We shall see!

Oh and also...I think Sab LOOKS more powerful recently because of the fact that we've had a couple women HOHs. So she is literally the means for the guys to control the noms/voting. The girl streak will end and one of the guys will win soon and I think Sab will get a rude awakening when one of them is in the seat of power and are less dependent on her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's a bit pathetic how easily the guys are controlling the game.

I enjoyed Marsha and the task. It's certainly a different atmosphere than BBUS.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
They can afford it... for now, they're still in a great majority and eventually they'll work on the boys later, too bad it's going to be Ika the one going, Allison so close to Andrew I think is more dangerous than Ika but they left her the veto and so Ika is doomed, if she can talk them out of her eviction then she's a good player, but doesn't look like, everyone there will see that between Heather and Ika obviously Ika is the one to go.

The women will have to keep winning or the guys will move in fast to get rid of them and Sabrina will see her mistake in manipulating Rachelle's nominations since now everyone knows she is a ringleader and will be a target soon enough.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
There is an unbelievable twist coming tonight. Don't miss tonight's show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: