TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 9 March 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Episode 9 March 23 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Was everyone else beating their heads against the coffee table? What is wrong with these women another waste of an hoh. They are just handing it to the guys. You'd think even Sabrina and Sarah could see that.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Best part was Ika giving them grief when she could have done the same thing herself.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Too true Mame. She's kicking herself now. It seems like Rachelle was just blindly led along by Sabrina. Not a thought entered her head from what they showed. Just I don't like Heather I want her gone. Probably because she is young and pretty, frankly she seems like little threat socially or challenge wise so why worry about her? Those guys must be yukking it up. they really don't need to do anything. The women will just decimate them selves and take care of everything for them. Note I have not watched any live feed footage.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Agree 100%. Seems that Sabrina thinks she is smarter than the guys, doesn't see herself simply as their info source.
Amazes me how she was able to appoint herself as decider
About who goes, who stays. Will be interesting to see how
Allison handles this week....

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 23, 2014 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Why didn't Sabrina vote with the guys instead of Sarah? Unbelievable that Sarah didn't even question that.

I'm with Mame re Miss Ika telling them what to do when she wouldn't do it last week. She's all talk.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
At first I thought, yeah, they're crazy not to go after the guys, but maybe, just maybe it's okay to still play it safe, for now, consider as well that 2 guys already left and the women are in a great majority now, another lady gone won't hurt the women majority, but these women will have to keep winning or they're doomed.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The problem as I see it is that Sarah and Sabrina are playing the boys game not their own, otherwise they would have just made sure that Heather and Rachelle were onside with them and picked off two strong guys in the last two HOs. They still would maintain majority and have Paul and Adel onside as well. As a tight four they could run it til the end hopefully picking off Ika and Adel at the appropriate time. As it is they are getting rid of weak targets and the target will move to them soon enough. Kenny is Hayden.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Finally got to watch Sundays episode.

I havent finished it yet but I had to laugh at the secret mission for Jon and Allison.

Certainly different than any task they would ever have them do on BBUS. They dont even let them have anything stronger than beer and wine in BBUS and on BBCAN they have a task where the object is to get drunk and hide it.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I just watched last night's show and I have to say its disturbing to see how the women go after each other and have no solidarity! As soon as Roachelle gets the HOH she wants to put 'new girl' thats Allison who apparently deserves no real name, to be on the block, then Sabrina comes in a talks her into Heather again and so its two more girls on the block--not the real players who are controlling the game.
Even Ika is urging them to put up Kenny Andrew or John, but Sabrina is in an alliance with them and gives Ika no reason why they are not on the block this week! Ika should see this as a warning sign.
Rachelle gives some petty little speech about Heather coming after her next so thats why she is up. Why is Heather constantly up--is it just because certain girls dont like her?
Sabrina is power mad and likes the control she thinks she has. I cant wait for her turn being nominated--she will freak.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 24, 2014 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Yea Sabrina really got the manipulative power-crazy villain edit this episode. She was already seriously disliked and I dont see this helping things for her with the public when she gets out.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 - 4:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
A lot of these hgs dont look as if they can handle adverse publicity when they face the world again! They cant take it in a tiny group like this.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: