TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 22, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 22, 2014 users admin

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
Will anyone be brave enough to put Sabrina on the block?

Ever? She has the potential to be quite the queen bee in

the house. Reminds me of someone from last yr's BB US....

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
What is FF alliance?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
first five alliance. The first 5 people that came into the house. Andrew, Kenny, Arlie, Sarah and Sabrina

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm also a bit irritated with Sabrina. Like I get that she's important for the FF alliance so I have to put up with her, but her preoccupation with Andrew and then Kenny, Kenny and then Andrew is driving me insane!! First she seemed obsessed with Andrew and flirting with him, and then she barely noticed him and was all over Kenny and then when Allison came into the house she was back all over Andrew and I feel like she's barely been flirting with Kenny.

I do agree that it seems like she has no rhyme or reason she just wants to be the center of attention when it comes to the guys. When Sab finally had alone time with Ali out by the hot tub she told her she used to be thin because she was a model and then she gained 40lbs, she said she's lost 20 lbs since then and has 20 more to go but she is VERY insecure about her weight. She said that a bunch of times, how insecure she is about her weight. (She must hide it well because she seems quite bubbly and outgoing most of the time, you wouldn't think it bothers her) But the only way in which her insecurity shows IMO is her obsession with Kenny and Andrew.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
I was thinking of Amanda from BB US...that is who Sabrina reminds
me of.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, March 17, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Apparently Adel won the "buzz-worthiest" houseguest award.

Not really due to anything he did.. there was a big campaign to award it to him on various websites because he's an outsider and not part of the generally disliked "in" crowd in the house.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
So I wasn't watching the feeds last night but I thought that I would relay a bit of major gossip from other LFers.

They are calling Sabrina/Andrew a slavemance and or blackmailmance right now because apparently Sab followed Andrew to bed last night and told him that he better cut ties with Allison and go back to being hers or she will tell Ika to backdoor him!!! I'm sorry but that is effed up!!

And Andrew is following her tune (which I don't blame him, Sab has always been emotionally cray cray) so he has barely had any interaction with Ali since then. He's basically on Sab's little leash. The only question that I haven't heard anyone raise (who's watching the LFs) is that couldn't he just blow her off once the POV ceremony is done? And on that note....isn't the POV ceremony done already? I thought I heard a lot of the HGs talking on sunday about the POV ceremony being tomorrow which would've been monday. IDK but I think she's psycho and this might be her downfall. No matter how bad the FF need her I think this trying to control Andrew's actions could get her booted in favor of someone else in the alliance.

Talk about fatal attraction!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ali finally got some alone time with Andrew in the kitchen. They were talking about exercises casually and then she half whispered "I understand...the longevity of last night.." and I don't think Andrew heard the "last night" part. He said "of yoga?" (lol what a dork) And she repeated and then they shut up because Sabrina came over to talk.

Could she have meant how Sab will only be able to use that threat for so long??

Sueby

11-18-2004

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
Watching the live feeds. Andrew is massaging Sabrina. She doesn't seem to have a filter from what she is thinking to what comes out of her mouth. When I was watching her the other evening trying to have the heart to heart with Andrew I was thinking THIS GIRL IS CRAZY. Now I know she is.
It seems she has gotten the rest of the girls to want Allison out. Heather seems to be the only girl who will talk to Allison. They are sitting together in yard. Heather also said when the girls where talking crap about Heather that she feels bad for her.
Kenny told Andrew he is scared of Sabrina. She knows too much and she could have a blow up if Andrew doesn't keep her happy.
I hope Heather stays and Allison wins HOH.
Also Adel won a veto ticket.
Andrew told Sarah he wants to keep Allison until Jury. She said something like "That should make your penis happy"
She wants to vote out Paul now and Keep Heather.
It looks like Paul will be going home.

Wavewatcher

09-09-2006

Tuesday, March 18, 2014 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wavewatcher a private message Print Post    
No live feeds for me...just catching up with BBAD.

Wow, Adel has fabulous smile, gorgeous teeth.

Sabrina seems comfy cooking for a crowd.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
I am happy that the feeds are free but why are the 4 feeds on the same thing or two on one thing and two on another

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Just popped into the live feeds. Two girls and two guys are on the green couch talking about tv shows they like. Now they want to make a deck of cards but think they will be taken away from them.
Ika showed up. Sabrina is there and Adel.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
The links that were listed in Joker's no longer work.

Anyone know how US Residents can get the feeds back?

Thanks.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Any ideas about what the numbers that keep popping up on the living room screens is about? Is there a vote going on that was announced on the show that I couldn't see?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The links at Jokers work! Look at the top of the page here:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/
postlist.php?Cat=&Board=BBCADiscussion

Cam1, Cam 2, etc.

I did not have a show link today though.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
I still have the feeds. Keep me in mind if you get a show link.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
It is the total of votes to have Marsha the Moose return to the BB Canada House.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Mystic.

Redhawk

05-23-2007

Thursday, March 20, 2014 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redhawk a private message Print Post    
Why is the sound off on cams 1 & 2?

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Not sure why, but it does seem to happen nightly.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
All the live feed is off as of a minute ago.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Back on--Ika and Adel in the hammock laughing and talking. Talking about their alliance with Neda Sarah and Sabrina.
Several sitting on the couch. Jon is saying he things Adel or 'Deli' as he calls him would be tough in a fight.(Jon's speech patterns remind me so much of Kathy Bates husband in Delores Claiborne)

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Adel has such a way of making any situation fun. He has Ika laughing and giggling over things he says. Adel seems to think he is real 'street'. He knows a lot of people other hgs from Alberta know.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
http://www.jokersupdates.com/bbcaviewer/flashback/
gototime.php?speed=2&length=300&cam=2&ts=

I hope that works. But I know it made me laugh, it was Andrew and Kenny doing a fake show called "Back and Forth with Kenny and Andrew" So funny!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't know that BB Canada had flashback?