TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 11, 2014 users admin

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Me too Triomom.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow, things have really changed. I had the feeds on and they were making lunch or something, so I turned them off.

Triomom, interesting that you like Jon and dislike Andrew. I obviously haven't seen enough feeds to see much of their personalities, except for Paul...and he was on TV as well; however, the first HG I disliked was Jon because he was talking to some of the others (prob. men) and he was acting like his 'crew' had the game sewn up.

Jon is also the one who called Sabrina(?)a cow and Kyle said that wasn't cool. I don't know; I'll have to watch more to get a feel for all of them.

My favs going in were Andrew & Ika, but I didn't do a thorough exam of all of them.

I'm over Andrew's bad gameplay.

Re Kenny being gay, when Adel was ranting he mentioned no had better talk about his sexuality. Is he also gay or what was he talking about?

Kenny and Andrew are part of the First 5. You guys think Andrew finding out Kenny is gay may change that alliance?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Andrew is driving me nuts playing with Neda's hair. Wonder if it bothers her?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
IDK cricket on the first 5 thing but Andrew may take Kenny lieing to heart and cause him to doubt everything he says. I missed Jon calling Sabrina a cow so I really cant comment. My opinions are from today really. Unsure of Adel preferences. Really it doesn't matter who you love just be honest about it. IMHO

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I get what you're saying, Triomom. Maybe Kenny just doesn't wanted be treated differently. I don't know why is he isn't telling. I don't see him as lying necessarily. Like Chitchat, I'm also curious to see how Andrew relates to him after finding out he's gay.

If Scott gets in the house, I'm sure he will out Kenny whether Kenny wants him to or not.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
How does Scott know for certain about Kenny?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I thought Scott couldn't pinpoint any one person who was gay even though he was looking.

Triomom, you really think Andrew would be mad bout Kenny telling him he's gay, or more importantly him thinking that is lying? I can't imagine it would go down like that. Most people's reaction is feeling honored that someone is willing to share that with them, because not everyone is comfortable doing it. I can't see Andrew getting upset. Idk though...I guess we will find out if he chooses to let the cat out of the bag. I can kinda understand Kenny not wanting that to be a label on him. It's kind of a sad fact but then people don't see him as "Kenny the HG" they see him as "Kenny the gay guy". And I honestly don't get why anyone feels they have the right to KNOW that stuff. It's Kenny's business who he prefers sexually and he doesn't NEED to tell anyone about it. I hope the other HGs see it reasonably.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon Ika and Neda were talking about who sleeps in the big bedroom but more importantly they are talking about who is NOT sleeping in there. They said they think Kenny Sabrina and Arlie will not be.

That's kinda scary. I guess the FF are showing their alliance a bit much!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Neda and Jon are talking about how much they can't stand Andrew....

Hmmmmm...I want to know if he's really THAT bad.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Forgot that Neda and Jon were talking about Kenny before and Neda thinks Kenny will stick with Andrew. Jon said 0% chance of that. He said they just need to let him do his own thing for now and they will pull him in at a later time when the numbers dwindle down. Hey, I'm just glad to know he's IN their future plans and not seen as a threat.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon and Kenny talking A LOT in HOH room. Kenny is saying that either he or Jon need to get HOH next week. Not sure how honest Kenny is being though.

They don't trust Heather at all. Talking about how Rachelle has been all over Andrew since he's been HOH even though she threw a hissy fit about having to share a bed with Kenny and what her boyfriend will think.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
How does Scott know for certain about Kenny?

I don't think he does, Mameblanche, but if Kenny told him in confidence, I could see him blabbing it. Also, Scott acts like he's the boss, so I could see him trying to find out everything about them and even pretending to know more than he does from being in the secret room to get them to open up.

Part of me wants him in, but most of me doesn't, because I still haven't heard anyone but him talking in the War Room.

Does Andrew have HOHitis?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Oh, ok, thanx Cricket. :-) I am hoping Canada votes Allison in, anyways.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I'm sure he does have it, Cricket, but then doesn't everyone get HOHitis?

And then for that week that person is the most annoying person in the world. But next week or the week after they could have a totally different perspective on Andrew. Happens to us viewers too. We can't stand someone one week but then someone else takes that spot and suddenly that person doesn't seem so bad.

It's not 100% the case (because I still can't stand Paul) but it's pretty true how evolving our reactions to HGs are.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
Nolanry. I would hope Kenny's sexually wouldn't matter to anyone but this is the big brother house and all anyone needs is a small tidbit of anything to turn other people against someone, (by misleading the house guests) I am not just meaning Andrew or anyone in particular, just in general. I totally understand the honour someone bestows on another when they share something about themselves so hopefully whom ever he share it with, if he does, respects what it could cost him. IMHO

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 12:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
\i{Oh, ok, thanx Cricket. :-) I am hoping Canada votes Allison in, anyways.}

I'm hoping the same, Mameblanche. Just worried a bit because Scott is going all out to get the audience's attention.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
then lets get voting allison in all LOL

Triomom

02-27-2013

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
while on outdoor lockdown, jon was swimming/horsing around in the pool and popped his shoulder out they started running around banging on the door yelling for a doctor then all feeds when to hush hush

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ika Sabrina and Rachelle were grooming in the bathroom. Was Rachelle tweezing Sabrina's knee/leg??? Weird. Ika was curling her hair.

Nate is pacing like crazy. He asked for a cigarette and says he wants one really bad. Scott and Allison say they want a cheesecake.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ika is muching on chips in the storage room.

Kenny, Andrew, Arlie, Sarah and Neda are all chilling in the kitchen.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sarah jokingly say she hates Ika because she's so damn skinny but all she eats are muffins and cheese.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sabrina is being really hyper right now in the kitchen. Overall everyone seems to be n a good mood. It's still Kenny, Andrew, Arlie Sarah Rachelle Neda and Sabrina. Ika floats in and out from time to time.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
FF (minus Sabrina) are talking major strategy out where they smoke (Kenny and Andrew smoke)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think Kyle is a for sure goner this week. They are talking future planning and saying they want Paul out next then a girl, and then Adel.

Sarah said she can't stand the girls alliance (seems genuine) she said every girl hates the other girls. All the girls hate Heather, Ika hates Sabrina and Sabrina hates Ika. She said she's embarrassed to be a so called "part" of a girls alliance.

Feeds just cut cause Jon came back from wherever he was.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
They were saying so much and I'm not that quick at relaying it. They think Adel is emotional, Sarah thinks he's a physical threat but the boys brush that aside because they aren't worried.

Arlie wasn't saying much, just agreeing with the others it was mostly Kenny Andrew and Sarah talking quite a bit. I like Sarah. I think she has a good head on her shoulders.

Kenny was saying that Rachelle watches him like a hawk. Whenever he's just looking around the house, maybe to find a secret door or whatever, if he turns she is point blank staring right at him. So he said he can't really look at anything around her. Kenny tries to describe how Rachelle is toward him, Sarah says "proprietory" and he's like "yeah like she owns me" because she feels "in with him". (Maybe because they had that chat so she feels like he trusts her?)

They talk about how annoying Heather's voice is and that she has 2 types of voices. If/when they put two girls up they all agree it should be Ika/Heather.

No talk about Jon really, I think they consider him an ally for now. Sarah mentioned several times that she never thought she would feel this comfortable this early. Kenny and Andrew jump in to somewhat agree but they rush to caution everyone in their group that they can't be too confident because you never know what will happen. (They are talking quite levelheaded IMO)

Idk, but I got the impression they were very serious and this is them like their "real alliance". They don't sound the same way as when they gossip and chit chat and social-strategize with other HGs outside of FF.