TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 10, 2014 users admin

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Saturday, March 08, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the update cricket!! Sounds legit, but I guess we just need the feeds to come back to confirm. I hope Paul goes down. It'd be interesting to see what direction the house takes when he is gone.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Morning feeds are up. Missed a lot of what happened yesterday, but there were fights and tears.

Some seem to still be angry or still hurt/angry.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Apparently they are excited to be allowed in the Diary room after 'days'. Paul is sitting by himself at the dining room table. The guys are playing a game with white balls--rolling it on a black line on the floor.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Paul is talking to Adel about hard this game is! How it worked out that a guy he put up last week is putting him up this week!
After Adel leaves the room Paul goes on about how he wished the guy would stop following him and asking how he is!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the update cricket!! Sounds legit, but I guess we just need the feeds to come back to confirm. I hope Paul goes down. It'd be interesting to see what direction the house takes when he is gone.

You're welcome Nolanry. Is Paul still the target?

Cablejockey, from the above site, I read that Adel and Kyle feel they could be backdoored. Is Adel staying close to Paul to keep him from saying things about him to Matt?

I just turned on the feeds and once again they are out, but was anyone able to tell from earlier feeds today what happened when Paul was upset with Andrew for nomming him after the nom ceremony?

Are they going to try to keep it a secret until tonight's show? Is AG still connected to CA BB?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I believe that they might be playing the POV now. I've read that the thought is to backdoor Kyle this week. Feeds were pretty much off yesterday except a few minutes of them doing a three-part task and some feeds from the war room. I found a quick summary of yesterday from Joker's:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=BBCANewsAndRumours&Number=21315045

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Feeds just came back on. They are doing some kind of task guessing things about the houseguests.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The 3 in the hidden room/war room are doing a task, trying to match up the houseguests with characteristics or jobs. They are getting most of them wrong.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I got the feeds back in time to watch Kyle stick his hand down his pants. They started talking about a girl of ethenicity and feeds are gone again. This is supposed to be BIG BROTHER!! The houseguests are supposed to be watched!!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Mysticlady, I also read they want to get rid of Kyle...the girls do. I don't understand why. Can't they see Paul is just pretending to be depressed. Are they falling for it?

I thought that was Paul talking re the HG's and who does what. Whose voice was the guy who was talking the most? His voice is annoying he seems like he thinks he is in control. Hope he doesn't get in.

The word is that Allison is the most normal, but this is BB and they might a different type. Sigh.

Are there 2 shows tonight or is the first one a repeat of the first show? Just asking because the description says first eviction and play for HOH. We didn't see Andrew get HOH already, did we?

The TV Guide says one show @ 8:00 PM & another @ 9:00 PM EST.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I believe Scott (war room) is a bit annoying ~ especially during their task of matching cards with the right bobble-head doll.

I think there are two shows tonight ~ first one is probably a repeat (Thursdays show) and then the next at 9:00 EST is going to be HOH competition and nominations.

I was wrong before when feeds were off ~ they have not yet done the POV.

Allison is the most normal and I've read that she is a bit high in the rankings to go in, but I have a feeling that BB Canada will put Scott in the house. The new person will be going in the house on Thursday.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Mystic Lady. I guess this means we won't see POV until Tuesday's show?

Does this show follow the exact same schedule as BB US? On Thursday's show, they seemed to do a lot in one show.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Cricket ~ tonight's show - HOH Competition, Have Not Competition, and should end with nominations.

Wednesday's Show ~ POV Comp/POV Ceremony

Thursday's Show ~ Eviction and HOH Comp and someone from the war room goes into the house.

Lately, when they've gone to Hush Screen, we get to see the war room. After next week, no more war room.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
Scott and Allison painted Nate's nipples while he was sleeping on his cot. Nate woke up when Scott painted the second one. Scott and Allison couldn't keep a straight face so they were caught pretty quickly. Scott's laugh is pretty infectious and he had me laughing out loud so hard I cried.

Interesting aside....I was bored watching the HG's in the house and my feed changed to this when it was happening. Now that's a good button boy.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Nate/Scott/Allison have been given Canadian props to wear so that they can give a plea in the Diary Room to get themselves voted into the house. They got t-shirts, hats, bandanas.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Ika and Sarah were in the storeroom talking. Now in kitchen with Andrew. Adel and Kyle are in a bedroom planning on how to bug the others along with Paul.
The hidden hgs are talking about smoking. They look so bored with one rocking back and forth on the bed.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Rachelle Neda Sarah and Heather are mad at something Kyle said to one of them. They are wondering what the twist is going to be. Heather seems very knowledgeable about how the show runs!

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Kyle really seems to think he is going home. Is he right to feel the others are plotting against him Adel and Paul? Or is he over thinking everything?

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know what was said to cause a fight between Adel and Sabrina? It seems she supposedly said something that was thought to be racist by Adel. Anyone know?

What do you think of the houseguests? Does anyone have a favorite.

I haven't seen enough of them yet. My first impression of Ika wasn't good but I've since changed my mind....I think. lol

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I havent seen enough of them either.Right now they are a jumble of ego and muscles, long hair and lots of talking!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
All I know is Adel got very angry, made some physical threats and the feeds went off for a long time.

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Yes, I saw where Adel said that if anyone brought up his religion or his sexuality that he would punch them. Good way to get booted.

Another question....Does anyone know which girl Andrew thinks is hot and could see himself having a showmance with?

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
i saw kenny and andrew out having a smoke and kenny said what should i say as to why i am using the pov on Neda. Now I am not sure kenny got the pov but maybe they were. pre planning. Everyone seems to be getting camera ready so maybe he did. Andrew then said he was putting Kyle up for a backdoor.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I believe Kenny did win the POV, that is why the cameras were off for so long last night, and speculation is that they are off now for the POV ceremony. This has been a rocky start for feeds for sure. I rarely catch them on. Kind of frustrating.

Triomom

02-27-2013

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Triomom a private message Print Post    
definitely a rocky start for the feeds. at least the war room is on lol. the feeds also went off in war room but before they did nate said that the TV in the living room said POV ceremony today