TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Canada 2014: Current Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archive through March 07, 2014 users admin

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The hidden 3 are spending their time trying to figure out who are in alliances, and I think they have pretty much figured out the first 5 alliance.
also some of the apparent guy's alliance.

Whoever goes in is going to have some advantages in addition to being a huge target.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I'm in the US and can't find where to watch the 2nd show YouTube is blocking it. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I hear ya Chitchat, same thing happened to me. I watched episode 1 on youtube just fine yesterday and thought I could keep doing that! But today episode 2 was blocked. So I guess you have two options

1) be patient and wait to see if someone else posts it on youtube and hope you get the chance to see it before they take it down.

2) (I was impatient) search HOLA on google and go to their site, follow the download instructions and it should then allow you to watch the episodes on the slice website. the thing is, I tried just downloading it and it still didn't work for me, so I purchased the premium membership ($5 a month) as suggested by Mamapors and it worked perfectly :-) I was able to watch episode 2 and I'm willing to pay $5 a month in order to watch it without trouble on the website.

It's up to you! Maybe others will have some other suggestions but those are the only ones I can think of!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Nolanry.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
So this is interesting in light of BB15. Paul was talking to a few of the girls and he said that Andrew was a racist. Feeds went down, so we did not hear it first hand, but Ika is telling Andrew about it and the feeds keep going down.

THANKS BB 15!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Ughhhhhhh, we just want a season like before....full of good ol' strategizing. I don't care how devious these people get when trying to oust one another but I'd like to see these HGs keep this STRICTLY about the GAME. That's why they came into the house. Come on guys, please?

Hopefully this is a one time thing.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
The three HGs in the hidden room seem to be playing some sort of game with the bobble heads.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Nate is the only one watching the house feeds. He said he just saw a handshake between Andrew and Arlie.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Jon and Heather were whispering in the bathroom.

Jon walked out to the backyard where Adel, Paul and I think Kyle are hanging by the hammock.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Adel will not stop laughing. He acts like he's five years old and it's really annoying.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Kyle : the whole house is against them, look they're talking to Jon right now.

Paul is saying "he thinks he's God's gift to women." Don't know who they are talking about.

Adel : Tomorrow if he puts you up or me up I am going to ****ing go crazy. Paul is asking Adel if he wants him (Paul) to call him (Adel) out tomorrow. (like as a plan?)

Jon is telling Arlie that Ika was saying that Paul was making sexist comments. And now they are talking about whether or not they believe if Andrew made racist comments. Jon is saying that he's never heard Andrew make a racial comment. So he's saying that Paul's comment is "offsides" and "if Paul is going to start throwing things like that around it's going to tarnish this season."

Jon: "I know Paul's a good guy, I know he has a good family at home but he started off wrong and he's playing the game wrong and now he's unraveling."

Jon is talking a lot. Arlie is saying "this is blowing my mind right now. that's why tonight is so crazy." (I think he is referring to Paul accusing Andrew of saying something racial)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Arlie just said he is going to steal a pillow from Andrew's HOH room.

So Andrew got HOH??

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
It seems like Paul, Adel and Kyle are really tight. They are gossiping it up out by the hammock and I think they were talking about Andrew earlier.

Paul was just saying. "Do you see how fast they turned on me?"

*rolls eyes* I'm sorry but I do NOT like Paul. Kinda OT but where is his accent from? It's so strange to me.

Sueby

11-18-2004

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sueby a private message Print Post    
I am not getting the feeds. Frustrating. I think Andrew is HOH. Earlier this evening he was laying on the bed conducting interviews. Paul was in the kitchen saying he was worried.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Feeds came back for another minute and Adel seemed to be coaching Paul on what to say (to whom I don't know) but something about "I was in this all guys alliance since day one. It's the truth and I don't give a (bad word) what anyone thinks of me."

Why Paul would say this to anyone (sounds like defending himself?) is beyond me.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
My feeds are going in and out. And the thumbnails are black. Is this the usual?

I did get to see the bearded lady bobble head in the secret room.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Adel and Kyle are being playful with Sabrina and Ika. They are joking about Jersey Shore and how Kyle belongs on there. Adel says something that Sabrina responds with "why are you acting like you are going home?"

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Mine have been going in and out too.

and yeah, the thunmbnails are black too, not sure if that's normal.

Still watching Adel Kyle Ika and Sabrina in the bedroom. Jon is there too now.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Ika are leaving bedroom, now it's just Adel and Kyle. As soon as they left Kyle or Adel (not sure which one) immediately said idiots.

jerks!! They were not being idiots!!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sabrina just asked if Heather was out of the DR.

Kyle and Adel are talking strategy in bedroom by themselves. Kyle is saying that if by some miracle they were to win HOH next....can't hear what he continues with.

eta: Paul came into the room and now he's talking too.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Paul is telling Adel and Kyle to wear their poker faces. He's serious but those two are just messing around and being childish and saying that they don't know how to have poker faces.

Guess Paul aligned himself with losers. Adel keeps referencing a plan.

And now he is saying he wants to go out with a bang.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
TY Nolanry. I'm still learning who everyone is and all these interruptions are not helping.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Adel said that Arlie keeps telling him "you have my word, you have my word" and then Paul said "do not trust him."

Now Ika and Sabrina are back in bedroom.

Those guys are annoying I wish I could watch someone else.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Chnaging feeds.

Arlie, Andrew and Kenny are in kitchen. grossing out and covering their noses because someone farted. lol

Kenny is so good looking!

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Sabrina and Ika seem to be attached at the hip. They came out to the kitchen. Heather joined now. Sab and Ika telling them about how the three guys in the bedroom were giving them a hard time.

They referenced that the other girls are sleeping in the bedroom. What bedroom? Have not?

Andrew is making a bunch of wraps on the counter? What is he feeding 10 people?