TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Big Brother 2’s Justin Sebik Arrested...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2001: General Discussions: Big Brother 2’s Justin Sebik Arrested Yet Again users admin

Ocean_Islands

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ocean_Islands a private message Print Post    
link

Wgm

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wgm a private message Print Post    
Wow. I can't believe he did that.

Lancecrossfire

Tuesday, October 28, 2003 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lancecrossfire a private message Print Post    
Well, on the show Justin's behaviors indicated he isn't exactly a contributing member of society. At least he represented himself accurately, it seems.

Scorpiomoon

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scorpiomoon a private message Print Post    
Oh for the love of God! I hope he gets a clue when he spends time in prison.

The piece said people knew enough about him to call his local police. Did he brag to people about who he was and that he was on BB? Is that how he won over their trust?

But on the other hand, I've been using eBay for years and I would never make a purchase for more than $100 without using escrow. Justin or not, these people should have been more careful.

Kaili

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
For some reason the link isn't being found for me- can some one sum up what he did this time? Creepy, icky little guy that he is...Thanks:)

Floridagirl1010

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Floridagirl1010 a private message Print Post    
It won't work for me either:(
Can someone post the article?
Thanks!

Maris

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 2�s Justin Sebik Arrested Yet Again
by David Bloomberg -- 10/28/2003

link

Kaili

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaili a private message Print Post    
Thanks Maris!!!! His parents must be so proud! Sheesh!

Floridagirl1010

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Floridagirl1010 a private message Print Post    
Thank you!! Someone needs to help this poor guy:(

Gidget

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
Well let's just hope he gets voted into the Big House for a nice long stay. I have hope. Getting busted for crime over the Internet is high profile right now.

Seanflynn2003

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seanflynn2003 a private message Print Post    
And they say after BB the HGs can't even get arrested <g>

Chippy

Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chippy a private message Print Post    
Wow.
Did you check out the link about Krista and her pending law suit? America's Sweetheart? UGH.

Sia

Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
Yikes!! I can't believe Justin's arrest record--and I can't believe that his past arrest record wasn't discovered before he got on the BB show!!

Tappy

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tappy a private message Print Post    
What is the scoop with Krista ??? Is she even working anywhere ???

Cameramanbob

Monday, November 03, 2003 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cameramanbob a private message Print Post    
This development poses a new Monday Morning Philosophy Club query:

Does Big Brother - by it's very nature - appeal (to some degree, not exclusively of course) to individuals who are psychologically outfitted to thrive in a prison or criminal-style environment? Is the psychological makeup of the game really more about life in a punitive, lock & key type of Cell, rather than the proposed original concept of sociologicially fashioned "lab" designed to observe a household of strangers "forced" to work together as a family? (Or is the whole thing about getting to see sex on primetime? LOL!)

Scorpiomoon

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 2:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scorpiomoon a private message Print Post    
Cameramanbob: I think you might be on to something re: "who are psychologically outfitted to thrive in a prison or criminal-style environment...". I would also say this show appeals to people who have a dose sociopathic tendencies as well.

Maris

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
They all seem to have very controlling personalities which is strange when you think that they put themselves in an environment where they do not control any aspect of their day to day living. They dont seem to mind that aspect of the game as long as they have the ability to control the people in the house.

Angelsluv

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelsluv a private message Print Post    
So now we know why Justin wasn't on the BB episode of "Yes, Dear" :)

Maris

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Yep Angel, They were afraid he would walk off with the props.

Angelsluv

Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelsluv a private message Print Post    
Maris, *LOL* Yeah and auction them on ebay *LOL*

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Last I heard Krista worked with some sort of charity organization. When Justin helt the knife to Krista's throat, she claimed it was being blown up bigger than it was...however, when she left the show she sued CBS for emotional stress over the incident. Later, she sued Kenward "Boo" Bernis (Survivor castmember) for beating her up in his bar.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: