TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2012: General Discussions: Archive through October 03, 2012 users admin

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 4:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
BBAU is 6 days a week - Saturday there is no show. Since AU is 15 hours ahead that means we get no download on Sunday. I'm confused if this Sunday's show is preempted by a sports program. They said no eviction Sunday but I'm not positive that means no show - I assume it means it.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
You are right they are ahead of us which means that the days are still the same just it would be morning for us and night for them. So it is still Saturday when we don't get a show. As far as I can tell from my source there was a show yesterday and one today. I got busy so am so far behind I haven't even seen George's eviction, so can't be for certain but the show was labeled Day 41.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The most recent show available downloaded 2 hours ago (@ 10:55am EST) is episode 42

No new episodes for the next 2 days.

The next episode airing will be Monday at 7pm Queensland time which is Monday 5am US EST according to the clock converter.

mystery solved lol -

I'm so confused with the time difference because it was Thursday when Big Bro Confidential (the extra show) was delayed. I *knew* this show was scheduled to air once a week on Wednesday nights but apparently they *moved* the airings to Thursday (& didn't tell me lol).

I was so confused thinking we didn't get Wednesday til Thursday, how could we get Monday on Monday. It all fried my lil brain

from wiki -

"Big Brother Confidential is an uncut, Australian reality program. It aired on Nine Network on 22 August 2012. The series orignally aired at 10:10pm on Wednesdays nights but got moved to 8 o'clock thursday nights because of presumbably low ratings."

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I was surprised George went last week, I would have rather seen Bradley go, but I guess he's in it for the long hall. This week I think it will be Ava, I'm not sure what it is, but i get the feeling she's hiding something, or maybe she's just not forthcoming, I don't know, but I can't imagine she'd stay, with both Angie and Estelle involved in so much drama. I guess the eviction is Tuesday, which means whoever it will be, will have a few more days, that's good. I wish they'd have a daily show, though, but I guess not. Oh well, maybe they'll be some clips. I'm still liking Ben and Stacey, they make me laugh. Even Micheal can be funny, but I wish he had said no to burning Layla's curlers and bag, hopefully he'll be able to do something so that BB will replace them.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Stormie, he traded half the food budget for luxury rollers, comb & designer bag for Layla but made up a story that BB "docked" their food budget because they left the dog alone 4x that week (or some lame excuse/lie)

He had no idea that the rollers were such a big deal.

I *loved* the hide & go seek game - Michael is genius!!

We got a close up of some large ugly top of foot tattoos that I'd never seen before - looks like one foot has a scene & "LOVE" the other foot has a heart shaped moon/sun birds in flight over an "island" I guess with "LIFE" written underneath - wasn't the infamous brush your teeth tattoo Ryan mentioned - that must be the ugly upper thigh tats

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Will , I just watched today's episode. I'm so glad Michael was able to get Layla's rollers and bag replaced, he looked like he felt so bad. I loved his hiding place too. And his playing with the puppy was really cute. I don't remember the tattoos, I definitely will have to watch again. I'm not sure about Ava leaving anymore, today's show showed Estelle seemingly annoying people, so she might go. I'm never right, though, but then again, maybe it will be a double.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I've been curious about Michael's tattoos since Ryan said he had something about "Brush your teeth" tattooed & another housemate made a comment about how a genius could have such stupid tattoos.

When he was being lifted up to hide above the bathroom door, the top of his feet were full screened - first one & then the other. I paused & checked them out. It looked like he had Fred Flintstone feet to start with when they were on full screen & the tattoo coverage was really accentuated.

I sure hope Ava leaves - their clinging is not romantic or cute it's annoying & I feel uncomfortable just watching them.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
For the next show before voting ends I suspect we will see Estelle and Angie getting makeovers and Ava sent to the naughty corner yet again.

I did catch up on the thursday and friday shows. For some reason the thurs shows were just seriously late at every possible source available.
Like over 12-15 hours later than usual. I guess there's just one capper in Australia that is ultimately supplying everyone on the internet.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Please have Ava booted. I can't watch much more of Josh and Ava. They even have to hide together in a game. They feed each other. They are latched to each other all the time. Josh better hope Ava is booted if he wants to win. I think if Ava stays both her and Josh will be nommed next week.

I did laugh at Layla and Angie's version of exercise.

Michael is lucky nobody grabbed the paper from him to read it. He was just making it up as he pretended to read it. He is happy now that Layla has her rollers back. I believe there were 2 reasons Michael did it. 1) Layla is one of the people in the house that Michael likes and he hated hurting her 2) he was worried how it made him look to the viewers and it could make them angry enough at him not to save him when he needs it.

Stacey wanting attention all the time is annoying to me. I don't think I could be locked in a house with her long before I would want to escape.

Sam seemed to take it OK that he had to work all week and nobody else did. It probably helps him with the HMs and the fans. The HMs feel bad for him and are less likely to nom him next week. And the viewers might want to save him.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I am surprised they didn't show all of Benjamin's challenges to get the message from his boyfriend. I read he had to throw Michael's special dandruff shampoo over the fence. So Micheal's prize for burning Layla's rollers is already gone. I wanted to see the reaction to that. Does Michael even know?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 29, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Is it just me, or does BB seem to make Michael the head of the house all the time. There are so many decisions left to him. I just don't get it.

I want him nommed and out. I can't even watch him, he's always so unkempt.

I'm with all of you in wanting Ava to leave. The constant clingon action is so annoying.

Lakegal, I was confused about Ben's task. I thought they posted something about the audience voting to say who should hear from their loved ones and then BB made it a task for Ben. Weird. I didn't know he threw Michael's shampoo over the fence....how funny. Maybe if Michael would cut his ratty hair, he wouldn't so much dandruff.

I hope Ava and Estelle go this week. What 'task' were Angie and Estelle talking about at the end of Friday's show?

Will we get a Sunday and Monday show or no?

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
No Sunday show - big sports event preempted it.

The next episode airing will be Monday at 7pm Queensland time which is Monday 5am US EST according to the clock converter. It should be airing at this very moment!

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I was following the live updates all weekend so I knew what was happening in the house.

I just watched the latest episode. They are all confused why there was no elimination. BB gave them no info at all. Kept them guessing.

Layla in the huge wedding dress was funny. I have read what alot of the other challenges were. Not sure how many we will actually see on the TV show. Again Ava failed hers. She always seems to be involved in trying to get them to fail challenges. Suspicious.

Please BB don't make me watch Stacey dance again. Once we have seen Stacey dance we don't have to see it again. Every dance she does is the same and it is getting annoying. And also I hate clowns. Wasn't that impressed with Josh and Ava's song either.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
BB Australia has copied UK in the past but this season it seems like every single task.

The latest task where they have to spend $1000 and BB makes them do wierd and embarassing things was also done on BB and CBB UK, as well as being pretty much the same as the Yes/No task which they did a few weeks back.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, October 01, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Funny they didn't have an eviction today if there's a show today. The host usually does a live show tonight for the nominations anyway.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 2:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
The Sunday evictions were postponed til the Tuesday show. I assume it's a live show & actually done on Tuesday.

It would have been too much to try to cover several days and an eviction in a Monday show.

I *loved* Ben & Stacy's dance - it was the hit of the show for me, that & Michael - he is such a hoot.

I was so disappointed in Josh & Ava. I don't know who is the "jingle writer" but "spoons & greek yogurt" & "oats ala layla" keep running thru my head. I guess Josh is to busy kissing to be creative or maybe Stacy is the jingle writer.

I thought it was so cruel/funny for them not to mention the eviction - having it stretch out til Tuesday is even more so. The HG must have wild stuff running thru their heads (except Layla lol).

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the eviction episode yet. But I read who got booted. No surprises for me about the boot and who was saved first.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
looks like another very late release for the eviction episode.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Finally got the eviction episode.

Yet another cheating, unfair task from BB, as they put in a known vegetarian and then force on them a task where everyone must eat meat. Of course she would refuse it.

Thats just a cheap cop out way to force them to fail, as bad as asking George and Michael to cut their hair.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Tuesday, October 02, 2012 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I agree Flagg that they should have had a vegetarian option like a hot pepper mix.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
4 people are up for noms this week. One is a bit of a surprise.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
It is straight out of the BBUK playbook...they did that with Michelle in BB5..with fish shots...she refused as well..

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
This week's "super power" is not super at all. Pretty much worthless, other than a high potential to cause drama.

Knowing 2 out of 9 nominations is not really enough info to change anything, so whats the point?

There is no real way Estelle could use the info to avoid nomination. You could see in her reaction that she felt the same way.

Past superpowers were much more powerful.

Also, once the other housemates know they could be listened in on during noms, it will make them even more reticent and reluctant to get to the point and be honest in future nominations.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Well at least one good thing came out of the superpower and that surprise person ended up nominated.

This looks to be an interesting week. Too bad it is such a short time until the eviction.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
We can spoil now, right? The episodes have already been aired. I was screaming @ my computer to Estelle to give Michael 3 points. (What a dufus I am, lol.) It would have saved Angie from being nommed.

I thought Tues. (yesterday) was a double eviction...no?? When I saw Estelle sitting in the DR chair for the Wednesday show my heart sank because I thought that meant Angie had been evicted.

Did I read/hear right that there will only be one more eviction? If it's a double, that would leave eight people still in the house. Angie cannot go this week. However, I'd love to see Michael go. He thinks he has this game in the bag and is trying to get all the goodlooking men out of the house. He needs to go.