TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 28, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2012: General Discussions: Archive through September 28, 2012 users admin

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I am not bothered by George leaving. He was boring. I think that as well as the fact he doesn't need the money hurt him. Also the timing of the George/Layla breakup probably hurt him. Layla is a fan fave. George seemed to be using her. I think that hurt his popularity.

Yes, I think the show would love to keep Bradley around. But I suspect Bradley and Estelle will just keep getting nommed till they leave. Angie will probably be the 3rd nomination this week. Although Ava can now be put up for nom noms. Michael will probably give her 4 points to get her away from Josh.

George did seem surprised that Michael and Josh nommed him.

Another intruder. A female sexy redhead. Interesting.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I agree, out of the 3, George was the best choice to leave.
I just don't think its very fair when BB so blatantly campaigns for one person over the others.

And what was the bit at the start about "who will fold?"
I dont think they quite understand the poker analogy they were using.
Being voted out isnt folding. Walking or quitting is folding.

Michael streaking past Ava and Josh when they were having alone time in the yard was a bit pathetic and needy.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
They also showed Estelle crying a few times, and the audience "awww'ed, so it really was just George who had no air time this episode.

I think him talking about his plans to marry his outside girlfriend while canoodling with Layla was what really sealed the deal. It just seemed like he was using Layla and completely disrespecting his outside girlfriend.

George gave his superpower to Layla (after some prompting from the crowd)!

When does the season end? They just put a new person in whenever someone leaves!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
No show Sunday due to some event... next eviction will be on Tuesday 2nd October. Nominations are still tomorrow (at least I assume so, as it's another live show).

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
From what I heard it's a double eviction on the 2nd..Nine has the NRL (rugby league) championship game next Sunday, so that's the reason why there's no show.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I believe this past week was the halfway point at 6 weeks? I thought somebody in the house mentioned it.

The shots of Estelle crying, yes I recall now but those were in the recap section from previous shows, she didnt really get anything new. But then she didnt need it as she was far ahead of the other 2.

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Michael was really, really upset that Estelle got the most votes and was safe. What is his problem? I guess he'll nom her for 4 points this week.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
If there are only six weeks left and twelve people in the house they really are going to have to do some double evictions.

I think Michael was upset Estelle got most votes because it might mean that those who aren't keen on Estelle (most of the house) might be being shown in a bad light. If only they knew the percentages!

They should remember Angie beat Estelle, but then Angie isn't in many people's good books either lately.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe he was feeling guilty for single handedly sending George home.
He wasnt happy at the noms announcement when George was up with 6 points, when Michael gave him 4 of them, and he no doubt influenced Josh to give the other 2.

Ill have to watch it again, I didnt notice his reaction when Estelle was safe.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Nov 4th is the finale apparently- if there's only one double eviction and no one else comes in, that will leave 4 people in the house the last day.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Start of today's show and Michael is saying he feels responsible for George leaving.

I think they will throw in another housemate to make it two new males, two new females. They seem to be balancing the male/female thing all the time.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week they had to nominate on strategy for at least one of their nominations. It doesn't seem like it would be hard to get around, but here's how they went, the first nomination is the strategy one...

Estelle: Angie 2pts (offensive, competitive), Stacey 3pts (jokes go too far, pushes gossip)

Zoe: Ava 2pts (picked up Josh to keep herself in house with love story), Angie 3pts (saw frightening side of her during incident)

Josh: Estelle 3pts (gaining momentum, threat, reforming bonds), Angie 2pt (argument with Layla, house doesn't need unnecessary confrontations)

Bradley: Michael 3pts (biggest threat, called smartest, funniest, public might agree), Zoe 2pts (most likeable so she would beat him)

Benjamin: Josh 1pt (flying under radar), Angie 4pts (flipped over him moving stuff)

Michael: Ava 4pts (nice but not enough, doesn't make him laugh, holds back), Estelle 1pt (stopped being crazy but doesn't interest him)

Ava: Bradley 3pts (could win therefore threat), Stacey 2pts (unapproachable, moping over missing lipstick)

Angie: Estelle 3pts (causes her to get confrontational), Ava 2pts (doesn't know her alone, just her+Josh, her+Estelle)

Stacey: Michael 3pts (threat, influential character), Angie 2pts (Layla attack, aggression)

Layla's superpower is she will not nominate as normal, instead she will nominate just one housemate for SIX points. She can nominate for strategy or otherwise.

Layla: Estelle 6pts (liked on outside, potential to win)

Angie, Estelle 13 pts
Ava 8

Michael 6
Stacey 5
Bradley 3
Zoe 2
Josh 1
Benjamin, Layla 0

I'm very surprised Benjamin didn't get any strategy votes.

Sooner or later Sam is going to be punished for his potty mouth.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
The new housemate is a dog!!!!

They're still saying "one" of our housemates will be out of the door on Tuesday.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
They are getting a puppy. I love it.

I knew it! Michael gave Ava 4 points. He really is bothered by her and Josh spending so much time together.

Interesting that Bradley didn't get alot of votes. But most of them don't think he is the threat that others are. I would have loved to see Stacey on the block. As it is I expect Ava will go home. I doubt she has been in the house long enough to build a fanbase.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
The forced strategy vote didn't really change anything, we got the same 3 people up that would have been there anyway.

Most of them just came up with strategic excuses to nominate whoever they had already planned on nominating.

So now with the dog, I wonder if they are going to drag it out over 3 nights before the whole house ends up seeing her.

Plus I bet it will be like the barnyard animals in past seasons where theyll only see it for a short time each day and it will be kept elsewhere.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
It was obvious the rest of the housemates all blamed Angie for the fight with Layla.

I am waiting for an "all up for eviction" week. That is always interesting to see where they stand with the fans. Some of them are getting a little too comfortable.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I don't know how many fans Michael has, if it's all up with a vote to save, I don't see him getting many votes. I find him relatively interesting, he's one huge bundle of insecurity.

(And by the way, now we know the female intruder this week is a dog, I no longer think they will add a male intruder next week. Unless it's a cat.)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 24, 2012 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It was obvious the rest of the housemates all blamed Angie for the fight with Layla.

Yes, Lakegal and sadly many of the houseguests don't realize that Stacey, Zoe and Ben are the ones who made Layla against Angie and were really behind the fight.

I saw something else in Layla this week. She did NOT want to hear that it wouldn't be appropriate to break up with George and make a beeline for Sam, so that is another reason she fought with Angie.

I feel awful for Angie. She loses Josh to Ava; thinks she may have a chance with Sam and Layla lets her know she doesn't. She loses all the way around.

So sick of fake Stacey, Zoe and Ben. They don't like 'meapers' and yet they never do anything but b*tch about the others. Disgusting.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Layla had a bad day. She gets a strike and Michael destroys her rollers.

Did they ever punish Stacey for destroying Ava's tofu? All I ever saw was Stacey getting a reward in the DR of treats and a movie.

Everyone loves the new puppy. But it does have bathroom issues. Surly is jealous and Michael burned up Layla's rollers for shampoo. Are any of the HMs going to think their possessions are safe? First Zoe throws out Ryan's shoes. Now Michael is instructed to burn Layla's stuff.

BB is trying to cause trouble. He hints to Angie that Layla maybe gave her the 6 points. Angie is upset with Layla so Layla tries to let Angie know she wouldn't do that. Then BB gives Layla a strike. You know Layla and the mean kids are going to blame Angie for this.

I really wish Estelle would quit wearing that plant thing behind her ear. I always want to reach in and grab it away.

Josh and Ava and all their kissing. But he gives it up for footy results. Ben wasn't very successful in making problems for them.

Ben has figured out that the older HMs are the ones that are getting evicted. He is warning old Ava about this. Ben is the oldest and worried.

It was nice to see a storm in the backyard and give the HMs something to get excited about.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Kitt, just saw your post about next Tuesday's eviction possibly being a double eviction and am doubly mad that the supposed 'strategic' vote was a farce and the same people are up. So tired of it.

I don't want Angie to go. I hope the audience is tired of saving Estelle and she and Ava go. The noms really need to be different next week.

Does this mean noms will be next Wednesday?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh at Sam complaining about being hungry, and the can opener being broken, then they show him beating at a can of spam with the key that is used to open it sticking right out from the can.

He beats open a hole with a knife in the spam can them throws it away saying its cat food.

Meanwhile they show several pop top can lids sitting open but I guess none of the food being offered is up to his standards.

So in this episode they recycled the factory task with one person working while the rest party, done in various incarnations on BB UK, and the trashed captains quarters/resort hotel, which I think was actually done on BB AU in the past already.
The one where they sat in the "airplane" set for hours before being let out into the other area where everything was trashed from typhoon or something.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
They must really want Ava to be sent home this week. First we were bored listening to her talk on and on while not saying anything. (Yes, Michael, she is boring). Then we saw her acting like a brat because she thought she was too good to do the punishments.

If I was Angie I would have choked myself with a dog leash. Imagine being stuck in that little dog house with Benjamin. Having to listen to him talk and complain on and on. I don't know how she did it. She was stuck back in the house and he was half out of it most of the time.

Another bad thing happening to Layla. And Sam wasn't having a much better day. Of course he doesn't know that he is the only one being worked in the factory.

Ben and Stacey are certainly bad losers. Why should everyone else throw the competition for them?

They did start thinking it was suspicious that Layla lost her rollers the same time Michael happened to get his fancy shampoo. Plus he burned her designer bag as well as the rollers. I'm sure BB will replace it for her. It just might be after she is out of the house.

Angie throwing cutlery over the fence. OUCH!

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I guess there is no show today, nothing showed up in any of the various sources I usually get it from.

Since we know Sundays show is off too, I guess nothing until tuesday now?

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 27, 2012 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
There's a new show today, it's at the youtube place I go to - unless that's running a day behind?? Have you seen Sam go in the naughty corner for swearing yet? That's the newest one. There's also a new Confidential.

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 3:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Wednesday uploads on Thursday are apparently always *much* later but both shows were finally uploaded in the afternoon rather than early morning.

It definitely looks like they want Ava to go - shocking bias. I loved Zoe's koala clip reference to Ava - I had no clue what she was talking about at first, I thought it was Aussie slang til they showed Ava "clipped" to Josh's body.

Glad we finally found out about the hickey - Sam wants to "brand" all the women.