TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 23, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2012: General Discussions: Archive through September 23, 2012 users admin

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Benjamin is sucking up to Estelle now she's been saved twice! And Ava may have moved on from Estelle with her little Josh affection....

They confirmed Ava cannot nominate and was immune from being nominated.

Here's how the nominations went:

George: Benjamin 3pts (strategy, plots to pick off strong players), Estelle 2 pts (causes arguments as makes house uncomfortable)

Layla: Estelle 4pts (can't get on, nothing in common), Bradley 1pt (doesn't help around house)

Stacey: Bradley 3pts (hasn't evolved, follows boys, hasn't cleaned), Estelle 2pts (hogged Ava)

Benjamin: Bradley 4pts (bad jokes), Angie 1pt (comes across as bullying, negative)

Josh: Estelle 3pts (different personalities, hard to get to know), George 2pts (chalkboard incident, other outbursts)

Zoe: Bradley 3pts (isn't maturing, puts people down), Angie 2pts (gossips)

Angie: Estelle 3pts (least amount of value to her BB experience), Bradley 2pts (same reason)

Estelle: Angie 3pts (complains about cutting her off but she does it, one way street), Bradley 2pts (brushes her off)

Bradley: Estelle 4pts (butts in to tell others he is wrong), Stacey 1pt (under the radar, avoids serious conversations or stops them with jokes)

Michael: Estelle 1pt (conversational wet blanket, negative), George 4pts (no conversation beyond few subjects)

At this point the tally was

Estelle 19
Bradley 15
Angie, George 6
Benjamin 3
Stacey 1
Josh, Layla, Michael, Zoe 0

George chooses to neutralise Benjamin's noms as he thinks he would have given him 4pts. Ben nominated Bradley for 4pts, and Angie for 1pt. New tally is now:

Estelle 19
Bradley 11
George 6

Angie 5
Benjamin 3
Stacey 1
Josh, Layla, Michael, Zoe 0

From the audience reactions to George, either Bradley or Estelle is going home!

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it's just drama for no reason, they showed enough of his face that if he was famous they'd have given it away, I think they just like being coy. Looks like a hunk to entice the ladies.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
They did the same the first time they showed Ava. We never got a clear view of her face till the next episode. I just want this guy to go in and impress the females and get the guys worried.

George probably never thought Josh or Michael would have voted for him. Ben is so catty that unless you are in his little clique you would expect him to vote for you. So I can understand George's decision. At least he was already in the red and didn't push himself there by saving Angie. He just saved her and kept himself the same place. Without the power he would have still been nommed. I was surprised more HMs didn't nom him after he broke the slate and had them lose the pool and exercise equipment. They sure nommed Ray after he took Sarah's cap. They look for any reason that upsets the house.

Ben and Zoe nominating Angie for her gossip and bullying made me laugh. Have they looked at themselves?

I miss Ray. I would love to see Ben, Zoe and Stacey be the 3 noms one week. That would be interesting.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't understand Ben kissing up to Estelle and then his little group voting for her again. Why don't they nom someone else for a change? Same noms every week...so boring.

Michael and Josh are tres sneaky voting for George. I think their reasons were totally fake. They want him out because he is well-liked in the house.

I had to LOL @ Ben talking about someone else trying to manipulate people. Pot meet kettle.

So hope the new guy likes Angie. Josh is an eejit.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Did anyone else notice new-guy has got a big scar on his head from some sort of surgery/injury?

It was weird how they sent Brad in to tell him about the girls, and they just accepted it as normal. I wonder if he's been prepped to be the stud.

Ava woke up and said "no" to Josh! They could have cut out a chat and a cuddle but it sounded to me like she'd regretted being there. Yet the next night she was back.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I am waiting for Sam to enter the house. They need a shake up. I think the females will like him.

I am really getting sick of Benjamin and Stacey.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm right there with you, Lake_gal re Ben and Stacey. It's confusing to me why Zoe is sooo upset at what she calls Angie's gossiping, when she, Ben and Stacy do the same thing.

When Layla was talking about what Angie had said about something, Stacy was right there telling her to go on. Zoe needs to look @ her own group and realize this happens in a house full of people with nothing else to do.

I'm not sure what Ava is up to at this point.

I enjoyed Brad's discussion of the girls with the new guy.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 12:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
When Zoe was in the DR talking about Angie and how she and everyone else treated Estelle, it seemed like she had realized that she had participated as well and was sorry for it, having been the recipient herself in her past.

It wasnt all just about Angie, she was feeling guilty as well.

I dont see the big deal, it would not be BB without gossip and b1tchiness.

Estelle isnt a total innocent either.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
"Intruder Sam makes his duhboo."?

Is that how "debut" is pronounced in Australia?

Because it sounded really stupid.

Apparently its an Australian thing. The rest of the world pronounces it the same, except for Australia.

http://www.forvo.com/word/debut/

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 6:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I liked how BB had to put a disclaimer on the screen that Sam wasn't really born with "a siamese twin" connected at the head to explain his scar.

If he is going to use that as a joke he should first learn that the term "siamese twin" would never be used by an actual conjoined twin.

Not the PC term at all. I knew he was lying right off ;)

Then a wierd bit as he's talking to Angie.

Sam, "What do you do?"
Angie starts to reply "Umm, I'm a sales rep, I..."
Sam, "Do you surf?"

Cuts her off mid sentence to ask her out of the blue if she surfs? Does everybody in Australia surf?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Layla is totally overreacting to the comment Sam made about her.

It was obvious what bothered him.
She said he didn't sound very Australian.
In his mind she questoined his Australianity and hence his masculinity.
It was clear he didnt appreciate it when he curtly answered back that "maybe I'm well spoken."

Kitt

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Funny that Zoe and Sam knew the same people in real life, particularly as they didn't come from a typical recruitment area (like an LA equivalent).

Ava never seems to get on well with anyone, like she wants to be edgy or a challenge. Kind of like she starts off in attack mode. It was clear that Josh was actually bothered by her and Sam together, I'm a little surprised at that.

I think with Angie, maybe Sam just didn't want her to talk about work, and that's why he cut her off... not sure.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Estelle must make a really good first impression on men. When she was first in the house Josh, Ryan and Bradley all liked her best. Now Sam is also under her spell. It is only after awhile that they get to know her and often change their mind.

Layla is very emotional. She gets her feelings hurt easily. I think most of the people in the house go through days like that. She maybe just has a few more.

Michael is really not happy with change. He was comfortable and things are changing. He is worried about his place in the house.

I laughed at Josh challenging Sam to the handstand contest. Josh obviously assumed he would win and be the hero. Josh and Michael got rid of Ray and now they have Sam. It does amuse me.

Angie is now annoying more people. She is starting to irritate Layla and does not even realize it.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why Layla is against Angie all of a sudden....unless, it was the convo on the bed she had with Zoe who seems to really dislike Angie.

Ben made a comment about their being some chemistry between Angie and Sam, while Zoe announced he didn't like her at all; she could tell. I'm not liking Zoe anymore. I so hope Layla doesn't dump Angie because of what that group is telling her. To me, it seems like they want her in their group.

Please don't fall for it, Layla.

Has anyone seen Angie say or do something to Layla?

Boo hoo...Stacey says Ava doesn't like her. Stacey really needs the attention on her a lot of the time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Since we only see the 2% or less that they decide to show us, I doubt anyone outside the house has any idea how Angie (or anyone) really acts and what may have bothered Layla or Zoe.

Watching the guys in there today was amusing, with the girls all dressed up and the new guy coming in. Michael and Josh are unshaven,uncombed and laying around with their shirts off.
They looked like bums.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Angie seems to be bothering more and more people in the house. She was nommed last week and would have been on the block this week if not for George changing noms. The Benjamin, Zoe and Stacey clique does not like Angie. They really do seem to be trying to bring Layla into their circle. The easiest way is to point out Angie's faults to her. My biggest complaint about Angie is that she says "like" and "you know what I mean" over and over again. That could get annoying. Layla did mention that Angie never lets her talk and butts in to conversations and finishes Layla's sentences for her.

I'm glad Layla broke it off with George. I just hope she sticks to it. He seemed a little too happy about it in the DR. George is so boring that he could leave this week and I probably would not even notice his absence.

The Michael and Josh bromance is funny. Michael is so worried about his little Joshie getting hurt by Ava. I was wondering about Michael when he danced up behind Josh. Even Josh thought that was getting a little too close.

We know Stacey does not like Ava. But destroying her food was cruel. I hope they do punish Stacey. I say give her a strike. And if I never see Stacey dance again I will be happy.

Josh and Angie were pretty cudddly in the Captain's Quarters. Hmmm...

Watching Sam do Layla's hair was amusing. And they finally talked about why Layla thought Sam didn't like her. It will be interesting to see what happens between them with George out of the picture.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Not completely through with today's episode, but was surprised to hear Josh say something about George that was almost identical to what Michael said about him.

Can't wait for Michael the manipulator to be nommed and booted.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Oh Layla..don't be fooled by the mean girls clique. Angie is your true friend, not them. They are using you to get Angie booted.

I so hope Sam gets Layla away from them.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 12:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I had thought Ray was evicted bc people felt bad for what some of the HMs were doing to Estelle, and saved her. I don't know if she's doing anything or not, but so far as I can see, both Zoe and Layla have recognized they don't really know her and Angie has influenced them. Allowing that is their fault, but at least maybe they'll get to know Estelle for herself, not for the gossip.

Sam's arrival seems to have changed things up a bit. I get the feeling Ava has some task, but I'm not sure, maybe she's just not good in groups, whereas Sam is. It's interesting, though, that both newbies gravitated to Estelle. Maybe she's just a nice person, but has been stagnated in the house. It's hard to be in a group of people who jump on everything you do and say, as if it's all wrong. I'm glad she can be more of herself now.

I think if Angie was up, she'd be going. I hope it's Brad, he's just being annoying. Maybe he's a plant, but, he's still annoying. He's not a baby and his age doesn't warrant not cleaning up and not listening to others when he's crossed a line with them. But, you never know, it could be Estelle or George.

I still like Ben and Stacy, they make me laugh, though I didn't like what Ben had been saying about Estelle, but when he confronted her about his theory, the look on his face seemed to be a realization that he hurt her, so, maybe he'll stop, or at least reel the gossip back.

I hope there are more intruders, just a revolving BB door, lol.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
It looks like Angie and Layla had an argument, then BB called Angie into the DR and she said she wanted to leave. It all has to do with Angie's gossip and innuendos about George and Layla, hurt feelings, and somewhere in the mix, a hickey Angie got from Sam. Maybe today's show will have more about what's going on.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
It seems to be Angie's day to have a good cry. Estelle, Layla and Zoe have all had days like that. The house is getting to them. It is too bad Angie and Layla can't just agree to spend 24 hours away from each other so they get a break. But Angie expects Layla to be with her all the time. And doesn't understand when Layla talks to other people.

It seems to me that Angie wants Layla and George to stay a couple. Probably so Layla is not available for Sam. But Angie didn't want George to ask Layla and Sam to kiss. And then she didn't want to kiss George in front of Layla. Strange. Angie is more interested in their relationship than they are. Both Layla and George seem to be fine with the split.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 21, 2012 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I kind of see where Angie is coming from, not wanting to kiss George. Whatever Layla says, they didn't just kiss, they had serious kissing sessions in bed together, and it is a different thing to just the odd kiss and certainly different to a kiss on a dare. But... I'm not sure that was her reasoning when she started up the fuss about it! And I don't know why she didn't just say that kissing Sam on a dare after Layla's kissed him on a dare is a very different thing, but she couldn't think up a response fast enough, went with a no, and made it all worse.

And I'm not sure what Sam is up to. He protected Layla after all the fuss by saying she was the best kisser, but then when he's alone with Angie not only does he kiss her, but he gives her a hickey that the others will see. I'm a bit suspicious he's enjoying this.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, September 22, 2012 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'm soo unhappy that the 'mean girl' group is changing Layla, who used to be my favorite.

All Layla does now is say, "I'm being my own person." She doesn't even know that group is using her to go after Angie.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Tonights eviction show highlights prior to close of voting made it pretty clear who the producers wanted to stay and perhaps who was in trouble of leaving.

George - virtually zero airtime other than a recap shot of Layla dumping him.
Estelle- no airtime
Bradley - about 10 minutes of a "makeover", fashion show and dating lessons completely out of the blue. Then Sonia raves how "Bradley is HOT!"

Could they be any more obvious?

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 23, 2012 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Now that I see the results and who was safe it makes it even worse.
At the start tonight the percentages were 31.0 31.6 and 37.4.
Bradley was not the one with the most votes so he was in serious danger of going home.
So that blatant ploy on BB's part to gain viewer sympathy and get votes for Bradley was a bit unfair to the person who was evicted who had no airtime at all on the same show.

Final tally was 30 31 39 so it was the person with the most votes that got the biggest push at the end anyway.