TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 17, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2012: General Discussions: Archive through September 17, 2012 users admin

Willwillbee

09-20-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I think they will probably send one guy of Ava's choice to the captain's quarters so they can get acquainted. They will probably let the house know about Ava without seeing her & if she's with one of the coupled up guys, there will be a lot of agitation.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They're milking this intruder entry for at least a 3rd day now.

Today BB showed Josh video of Ava lounging in the hot tub in a bikini and gave him a task to have lunch with her and tell her all about the house and housemates.

I thought they were finally going to get it over with but the episode ended and Josh never went on his "date".

Instead we got an hour of bad animal noises.

This is really getting ridiculous. There is no reason they could not have had Josh at least go meet her for today's episode.
But no, they had to drag it out for at least one more, probably 2 or 3 more episodes.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
They really are dragging out the intruder bit. I found the animal challenge dumb. Again Ray gets to eat. Estelle gets to roll around in the mud with George and Josh. Meanwhile Angie has to rub banana all over herself.

Bradley is one ugly woman. George just looked funny.

I am still trying to figure out why all the girls think Josh is so hot. I just don't see it.

Benjamin continues to talk behind everyone's back. I believe the more the HMs talk against Ray the more popular he is going to become with the fans.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Both Josh and Micheal are hotter with shower hair..lol...I think the house tends to make people more attractive to each other, because these are the only people you get to see.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
My perfect noms would be Stacy, Ben and Zoe. I feel like they think they are the 'best' people in the house and they so aren't. Stacy tends to stand around convos with other peeps and later she and Ben will be bashing the same people.

Will Michael ever get nommed? Cannot stand him.

The only guy even remotely hot is Ray. I don't understand why they keep nomming him when he keeps staying. They are just ensuring anyone up against him will go. It doesn't make sense.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whether he goes or not, I guess they see Ray as an easy target and they are always sure he will get plenty of nom votes and take up a slot that could be them instead

Kellee

07-07-2004

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I think with three being up they know that it is still give a chance, plus eventually even those who are continually saved go. He has only Survived one,

i want Ben to stick around for a while cause he is a bit of a stirrer, I would not mind seeing how far he can go.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I don't think they actually told them in the house that Ray got 50% of the save votes. Did they? I just remember them saying he was safe first. The HMs might just think he had a couple more votes than the next person. While we saw he had a huge advantage similar to what Layla had when she was nommed. They told Bradley, Ben and Ryan that their's was the closest vote. But they didn't say anything this last time.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Anyone else notice prior to the last commercial break for today's show, they showed a teaser clip of Zoe getting caught for something, apparently no microphone.
Narrator said spmething like "Coming up, Zoe gets caught out". And then the next segment comes on and Zoe is already in the naughty corner and they never showed how she got there.

Benjamin was getting a bit nasty with the catty comments again, Im starting to seriously dislike him.
It seems like he is only happy when putting someone else down.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I thought I missed something because I had no idea why Zoe was in the naughty corner. Obviously it was something boring so they didn't even bother showing us.

I would like to see Stacey and Zoe voted out so Benjamin would lose his 2 catty sisters. He would have to find someone new to gossip with. He really is a true mean girl. Everything he says about other people he is guilty of but much worse.

Interesting how closely Estelle followed Ava around. She really is lonely. I still believe Estelle will leave this week. The fans are going to be feeling sorry for Angie having to cover herself with bananas, honey and flour.

I wonder if Ray has a bit of a crush on Layla. He is always talking to George about her.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Okay now Estelle is just getting creepy.

The way she immediately latched on to Ava and they are instantly inseparable, can't be real.

It feels more like stalking than a friendship and I have to wonder why Ava goes along with it when it is obviously causing friction with everyone else.

Perhaps Ava has a hidden agenda.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering about that too, Ava doesn't seem to have any problem with isolating herself with Estelle, I'd have thought even if she really liked her, she'd have known it was in her best interests to get to know the others so they don't nominate her.

I wonder if she thinks Estelle is the underdog and therefore might be supported by the public.

And the interaction between Ava and Stacey was downright icy, although picking on what she was eating maybe wasn't the best move Stacey could have made.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Today's Confidential... Ray milks his nipple???!???!!

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, September 13, 2012 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
wonder if it is chocolate?

weird...

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Friday, September 14, 2012 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
Layla wondering why they keep sending them vegetarians made me laugh.

Michael pretending to be Estelle in the DR with Josh did make me laugh.

If they sent me to the Chat Room I would be too busy eating the treats to talk. Let the other person blab on and on. I would eat and nod.

I understand Estelle happy to finally have a friend. But Ava is not playing smart. If Estelle leaves this week Ava will be left with a bunch of people she has not bothered to get to know.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 5:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the episode yet but surprised by who I heard got voted out.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I just watched the episode and there was another little tiff between Stacy and Ava...hah, hah. Ava just shuts Stacy off....love it.

I thought Ava said she liked Stacy before she went in the house, but it doesn't seem like she likes her anymore.

I don't know if Ava is doing the right thing or not in being with Estelle, but she does seem to see her as an underdog I guess.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
As shown in today's show, getting the most votes one week doesnt really mean anything except being safe that one week.

Maybe Ray's fans got complacent and thought he was safe so didnt vote this week.

So Ray was evicted with 26% vs 29% for Estelle and Angie with 45%

They also announced another intruder going in soon, male this time.

I imagine it will start after noms then get spread out over the next 2-3 days like last week.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
It doesn't bode well for Bradley, he had about half Ray's votes last week, and it seems like Ray wasn't so much popular then, as Bradley and Sarah were disliked.

Funny how this week they showed the initial votes down to a tenth of a percent, just so they could see a twitch of a move by the end of the show?!

Sounds like it might be good for the house without Ray, his overcompetitiveness was apparently making the others lay low.

I'm not keen on Stacey, but it's not getting anyone on Ava's side being so unnecessarily confrontational.

Ray gave George the superpower for tomorrow's nominations.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping Estelle would go this week.
I wanted to see Ava try to get along with the rest of the house without her stalker/security blanket hanging all over her 24/7.

Now I fear its going to be the Estelle/Ava SWF show for the next week at least.

Though hopefully Ava can go up this week. I havent heard any mention of immunity for the intruder.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I wanted her to go too. I haven't taken much of a liking to Ava, but it's possible that's because she thinks Estelle has been badly treated and is being protective... but I think it's more just her nature.

I don't know if they'll nominate Ava or not... maybe they will think it's unfair to nominate her so soon and will just stick to Estelle.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
In the past intruders usually had immunity for the first week,so thats probably what they will be told at noms tomorrow.

I hope one of them goes next, as its a bit uncomfortable watching them together to be honest.

Normal, emotionally stable people dont act like that immediately after meeting each other.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Hard to know whether it's something emotional or a game plan though, she might think Estelle is a favourite because she's been picked on (in her estimation) and might think that's what the audience wants to see.

Do you think Ava will still get immunity when she's been in the house almost a full week anyway?

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 16, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
I just caught up on this week today and had a good laugh at Ava grooming Estelle like a monkey while Ben was trying to explain to her that they needed to be more open to the rest of the house.

Bradley is so catty with his George is over Layla thing. I fins he just sticks his foot in his mouth constantly

I am not sure who I really wanted to go but was surprised it was Ray as females usually go over males. nice to see an even balance of exiting housemates.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Kind of a stupid superpower this week.

George got to watch all the noms as they happened on the tally board but didnt know who was placing them.

At the end he got to nullify one person's nominations. He was tied for 3rd with Angie at 6 points. He nullified Ben and ended up saving Angie.

Noms are Estelle 19, Bradley 11 and George 6

They showed a strange video at the end of the new intruder.

I didnt quite get it though.
What was the point of not showing the guy's face?
Is he famous in Australia, or was it just more BB AU melodrama for no real reason?