TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 10, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : Australia 2012: General Discussions: Archive through September 10, 2012 users admin

Kellee

07-07-2004

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
George is a right idiot, yes sweetie you may have tons of property but the space between your ears is a little vacant. Even though he didn't know Layla could hear him if he was even entertaining these thoughts he never ever should have started something up in that situation. Layla is stuck in there with a guy who basically says hey you are disposable. No girl wants to feel that and their friends usually will be sympathetic.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
And what's he doing seriously kissing Layla in bed when he has this girl he intends to marry outside? The odd snuggle is one thing if your girl on the outside is a casual thing, but night time antics with someone waiting outside... not my cup of tea.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
It's not looking good for Sarah.
She's getting really annoying with her being so ultra sensitive about every perceived slight, whether its meant or not.

Plus its obvious by the edit and the tweets that BB decides to show on-air that they want her out as well.

Or maybe Sarah is not getting any positive tweets for them to show.

It makes sense I guess, Bradley and Ray are more enterttaining anyway.

Then there's the whole "I'm 30 years old" thing.
She;s only a few years older than a lot of them, yet acts like she's their mother and 20 years older.

I really hope she does go, she's a negative influence on the house despite her constant "happy" attitude.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Friday, September 07, 2012 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Sarah just passed a snapping point with Estelle and the house and she just can't take it anymore. I can't see how she'll recover her spirits now she's lost them, so I think it would be best if she goes. And a lot in the house are fed up with her, so it'll be better for the house too.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Eviction done

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
It is time to go... Sarah

I am sorry to see her go instead of Bradley. Brad is annoying and will go soon. I am thinking Ben having the super power will make a bit of a difference hopefully with who is up.

There is going to be an intruder, though I am disappointed because they said they were changing the type of housemate this season and really this intruder does not seem like it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kellee

I was hoping Brad would go too, he seems to be annoying everyone. But Sara became very patronizing and condescending, telling people, especially Estelle, how to behave, bc of her age, she knew better, I think that's what made it easier to vote her out. I wonder if people have done that to her in her life, put her down for being young when she was younger, so she unknowingly does it to others.

I haven't seen the show yet, so I hope this intruder brings something new. I wonder if this is the visitor that BB Confidential keeps mentioning. Although, maybe it's Brad, he could actually be a 24-year-old BB employee, put in the house to annoy people. And does anyone else think that Ben looks like Sean Hayes? There's someone else he reminds me of too, but I can't think of the name. Maybe he's the visitor, lol.

Layla seems really smart, she was the first to figure out there was no second house, then she figured out Zoe was speaking to someone and that they might be posing as Surly. I hope she makes it far.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
They said the intruder is female, and it will of course by definition be a new person, not somebody already in there.

This person may or may not be an official "housemate" right away, they may need to earn it somehow.

Usually they are immune from nomination for at least a week, though if this intruder goes in after noms tomorrow then that may count as the week of immunity.

Layla was smart about the fake house, but as for Surly, as somebody mentioned up-thread, she probably saw the same task for several years running on BB UK with the tree of temptation and then later the tree was turned into a chest of drawers. It would talk to people when they were alone in the room (or yard at first when it was a tree) and give them secret tasks.
It even spoke with the same accent which makes me wonder if they got the same tasks person from the old BB UK to do it.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I remember the tree, but if Layla had seen it, then there would have been nothing stopping her from mentioning it to others, to prove her point. Or maybe they just didn't show it, I don't know.

I was thinking that the visitor that BB Confidential keeps mentioning and the intruder, are different, bc if they were the same, then why would BB Confidential say there is a visitor amongst them. Or perhaps they are trying to throw viewers off.

I don't know what the intruder will offer, maybe just to stir things up. It is going to be interesting to see how the HMs react when she shows up. Even if it's for a short time, BB will probably make them think she's a new HM, rather than tell them she'll be there for only a certain time, aka, the visitor visiting

I liked how positive Sara was in her interview, she seems to have taken being eliminated very well. I'm glad her bf was there for her, that probably helped her in that moment.

So far, BBAU is my favorite of all the BBs.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I was quite content with Sarah being booted. But Bradley can leave anytime and I won't mind. I do expect that Bradley will not be happy with the fact that he was not declared safe first like last week. He was saying he did not get as many votes against him to GO this week. But last time it was only the males that could be nommed. So of course he would have had more then.

I think they are sending a new young female in to cause more problems. Ray has been talking about the girls in House 2 looking hotter. And Angie and Layla have been irritated by Estelle flirting with Josh and George. A good looking young female could cause alot of jealousy for everyone.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Layla might not be able to mention other series of big brother. In previous BBAU they got fines for discussing past series.

The intruder seems to be another young hottie which to me brings nothing more to the house. Unless she has a really great personality I am going to be disappointed.

I can bet anything Estelle will be up this week as she is ticking off so many people. I am hoping Bradley will be up again, and maybe Ray.

btw you can vote on facebook for BBAU with facebook credits and you do not have to pre buy the votes and you do not have to be located in Australia, unlike the BBUK voting.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
oh and can I just say I have the Oats A La Layla stuck in my head now...annoying...

Flagg

06-01-2005

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
I would not be surprised if the intruder is one of the hot actresses from House 2.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Sunday, September 09, 2012 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kellee, can you use your BBUK votes on BBAus?!

Flagg, that's what I think. The way they're talking about the intruder makes me think she will be a plant like an actress, not a true housemate. Have they used the word "intruder" for new housemates in other seasons?

I was shocked Ray got 50%, I'm not sure if it's because of how much he's liked or how much people didn't like the other two. And I was a little surprised to see Bradley got 32% compared to Sarah's 18%, they both annoyed me, if anything Bradley annoyed me more.

Sarah's boyfriend could have combed his hair ;). He looked a lot older than her.

I don't know why BBAus is so much easier to watch than the other BBs. I think it runs at a slower pace or just isn't as extreme or something. It's more light entertainment maybe.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
Unfortunately no...lol...those are gone...donated to a charity...but I had a couple credits that I hadn't used to purchase UK votes so tested the theory..lol

Intruder has been their word since series one...so I don't think that means much

I think the reason why it is more light entertainment is the time slot. it is on fairly early in the evening I think 7? which is even before our normal primetime starts. Thus it has to be deemed more family friendly..

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Could the intruder be a pet?

Puzzled

08-27-2001

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puzzled a private message Print Post    
Could the intruder be a pet?

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I just watched Episode 26 and they did their nom noms and Ava the intruder is in the Captain's Quarters. The HMs don't know about Ava yet.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
An interesting comment from Stacey tonight during noms.

Now she is claiming that they didnt really believe the house 2 thing at all, but they all just played along and kind of fooled themselves into believing it so they could compete.

I wonder how much of that is true and how much is hindsight and tryingto save face after the fact.

Of course without feeds there is no way we could ever know.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Whats the point of advertising a new HM going in and then not even show her actually entering the house with the rest of them?

So some stranger is in the captains quarters.
big deal.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I was irritated that we did not get to see Ava meeting the HMs. I kept thinking there are only a few minutes left and they are wasting time watching her wander around and saying OH MY GOSH over and over.

Kellee

07-07-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellee a private message Print Post    
yes having the intruder not fully enter until after the show was something they used to do but it made sense when there was uplate and live feeds, this way it is just crap..lol

If Ben had given that point to anyone but Angie Bradley would have been up for another go It will be a girl that goes, it usually is when it is 2 girls and 1 guy. I would prefer Estelle go.

Flagg

06-01-2005

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flagg a private message Print Post    
Obviously they want the ratings boost on tuesday for the intruder entry, but they didnt want to pay for another live show so they had her go in during the nominations show.

Plus spreading it over 2 nights gets extra ratings both nights. cheap

Frankly I could do without the live nominations show. Nominations arent complicated, we don't need Sonia holding our hands and explaining things through out the nominations.

Lake_gal

06-09-2004

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lake_gal a private message Print Post    
I get bored when they ramble on and on trying to make up a reason to nominate someone. I keep wanting them to hurry up. I was thinking that if Ben gave the 1 point to anyone but Angie Bradley would be up. Then I thought if Angie gave points to Bradley she could save herself. But of course they didn't know that. But Bradley has no idea how close he was to being up with the rest.

I expect Estelle to go home.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
This week's nominations... Benjamin has the superpower, but it's different this time, he will nominate twice, with 5 points each time, so will nominate four different housemates. He doesn't get to see the tally board.

Michael: Estelle 2pts (drifted away from reality, childish outbursts), Ray 3pts (doesn't get much from him, lacklustre)

Stacey: Ray 3pts (playing game, using Bradley as decoy), Angie 2pts (didn't get into house to house challenges, moody)

George: Angie 3pts (lack of care around house), Bradley 2pts (smart comebacks when just trying to help him)

Layla: Estelle 4pts (can't form relationship with her, caused rifts), Bradley 1pt (heartless comments about Sarah leaving)

Josh: Ray 3pts (competitiveness is overpowering), Bradley 2pts (has to be prompted to do kitchen duties)

Ray: Angie 4pts (ate all the chocolate, hasn't pulled her weight in cooking and cleaning), Benjamin 1pt (whispers to others, not him)

Zoe: Estelle 3pts (still doesn't listen, talks just to hear herself speak), Ray 2pts (playing game, targeting certain people, aggressive)

Bradley: Benjamin 3pts (too assertive when HoH, felt uncomfortable), Stacey 2pts (avoids serious topics)

Benjamin has to go to DR to nominate.
Benjamin 1st nom: Estelle 4pts (reckless behaviour, misinterprets stuff), Ray 1pt (aggressive behaviour)
Benjamin 2nd nom: Bradley 4pts (treats him differently, comments about girls), Angie 1pt (she was worried Estelle would take "her" place in the house)

Angie: Estelle 3pts (playing game, does things out of ordinary just before noms), Ray 2pts (playing game, pretends he's into Zoe)

Estelle: Zoe 2pts (wants to kill creatures, mean behind people's backs, sly looks), Stacey 3pts (jokes at expense of other people)

Estelle 16 pts
Ray 14
Angie 10

Bradley 9
Stacey 5
Benjamin 4
Zoe 2
George, Josh, Layla, Michael 0

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think Estelle will go home too. And I agree, there's no need for the nominations show to be live unless they're often going to use it for some special event like the intruder... but then it's no use if they fill the show with noms and we don't actually see an entry.

The guys are going to fawn all over Ava and the girls are going to hate it, lol.