TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
And the winner is.....

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : UK 2002: And the winner is..... users admin

Kitt

Friday, July 26, 2002 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Kate!!! A female at last! I think she deserved it too. I think Alex is great but he did whinge ALL the time. I never liked Jonny, I still think he has some major "issues"! And Jade just irritated me no end.

Hurrah for Kate!! I'm trying to read the Alex interview on the website but it seems to have crashed, I think everyone must be logging on there!

Discoinferno

Friday, July 26, 2002 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Discoinferno a private message Print Post    
I wish I could see tapes of this show, it looked really good!

Britchick

Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
I'm sooooo pleased that Kate won (I did vote for her five times!). She was so overwhelmed with it all last night!
Alex gave an amazingly dull exit interview but Jade and Jonny lapped up all the attention from the 1000-strong crowd and I felt happy for them. The clip of Dustin Hoffmann doing an impression of Jonny (I'm not kidding, it's the funniest thing I have ever seen) was so great. I don't know how I'm going to cope without UK BB now!

Kitt

Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Dustin Hoffmann did an impression of Jonny!?!?! How did that come about?! Did you mean Jonny did a Dustin impersonation!??!?

I'm glad Jade had a "nice" crowd, I wonder what she'll do now. It'll be interesting to see how she is out of the house. I think Alex will fade into obscurity, and be happy about it, unless it gives him some modeling opportunities!

Britchick

Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
I think Jade has already been offered big money to tell her life story to the press. Alex has allegedly been offered a million dollar contract to be the face (the hair?) of Brylcreem...

Yes, I was saying it right - Dustin Hoffmann did an impression of Jonny. He appeared as a guest on Graham Norton's show which is on every night after Big Brother (a talk show, very risque and funny - hard to explain if you haven't seen it). Graham Norton always does a lot of stuff about Big Brother so he had Dustin doing an impression of Jonny in the diary room, wearing a firefighter's helmet! He even swore quite badly but apparently Dustin was very keen to do it with the swearing because he doesn't really get the chance to on US tv!! He did a fair approximation of Jonny's Geordie accent even! It was the best thing I've ever seen in my life, I wonder if you can find it on the internet somewhere as it is so worth seeing!

Tracyck

Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tracyck a private message Print Post    
I am thrilled that Kate won - all in all, she was the nicest, most genuine person in the house, and agree that in the final week, it was impossible to predict what the outcome would be.

I watched the last 6 weeks of BBUK via the live feeds, and have to say that BBUS is a poor substitute now that it is over. I ended up caring about the housemates, and will certainly miss them now. :(

Do keep us posted on post-show news - I was surprised to hear about Lee and Sophie!

Kitt

Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
How long can Jade's life story be when she's only 21?! Good for Alex, I'm glad he got something out of it, he seemed overall to not have enjoyed the experience.

I luuurve Graham Norton (did you know he's now on five nights a week here on BBC America, not the V Graham Norton but an edited version of the old So Graham Norton shows). He was so funny (if a little cruel!) about Jade in the beginning, I missed his updates on the show as much as the show itself at first! I would have loved to have seen Dustin Hoffman! The BB houseguests would never get such interest here.

Britchick

Monday, July 29, 2002 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
Yes, it is amazing how much more of a big deal BB is over here. Jonny Depp also voiced his support for Jade, saying he wanted her to win. It's hilarious as these actors would probably not want to be seen anywhere near US BB because it's just not the same level of phenomenon but in the UK they're quite happy to get involved!

Kitt

Monday, July 29, 2002 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Mmmmmmmm Jonny Depp....

I forgot to say before, thankyou for all the updates Britchick, it's been great having the inside info. Thanks for all your time and effort.

Britchick

Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 1:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Britchick a private message Print Post    
You are very welcome, Kitt, I'm glad that someone was reading it all and could share it all with me!
Jade apparently was paid half a million pounds for her exclusive story by one of the tabloid papers. Pretty good money when you think the winner only won 70,000! Jonny is due to get back to work as a firefighter next month while all the rumours today are that EastEnders producers are discussing casting Kate in the popular soap!

Ruditoo

Tuesday, July 30, 2002 - 1:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ruditoo a private message Print Post    
Britchick, Thanks again!!! :) If A.S. reads our post and I hope he is smart enough to. One major change would have USA BB rateings soaring, the same rule as on UK BB, NO DISCUSSING NOMINATIONS OR VOTES. I find it Boring,Boring,Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: