TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXIII: General Discussion users admin

The Amazing Race
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

United States -> England -> Scotland -> // -> Switzerland -> France -> Greece ->
-> Portugal -> United States

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through December 16, 2021Scotchbright25 12-16-21  1:59 pm
Archive through March 01, 2022Kitt25 03-01-22  3:50 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think that is a clue that they dont win, otherwise i beleive they would have edited them differently. I think the edit indicates the girls win

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 4:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes the cabbages looked amazing..

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
TWO HOUR FINALE TONIGHT!

Juju2bigdog

10-27-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
I am happy with the final results.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Me too, happy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think I would have been happy with any of the final 3, but a little more happy if the all girl team won.

I do think Kim/Penn were the oldest team to win? Way to represent!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm starting to think that they only did the speed bumps pre-Covid and after they brought those teams back they didn't do the speed bumps on the NEL legs because they had already lost two teams along the way.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was cheering for Raquel and Cayla but I'm happy with Kim and Penn winning as well. It is cool that they are the oldest team to win and they certainly had a very consistent and positive race. Definitely one of my favorite seasons of one of my favorite reality shows.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I'm beginning to wonder that too, Lexie. I watched the two men quite carefully in Part 1 last night and there didn't seem to be any point where they were missing long enough to do an additional challenge, the only delay was when they went the wrong way near the flag.

If that's what happened - the speed bump was only on that first return leg, then they didn't bother - it might be why they didn't show us that cabbage speed bump, they'd rather we forgot about them completely than see one and then wonder why there weren't any others.

Hopefully we'll find out in the interviews.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 03, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We have only heard about the two returning eliminated teams doing that speed bump but maybe they were told not to talk about speed bumps later and they certainly may have done away with them.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 04, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think you're probably correct that they abandoned speed bumps and just penalized the last team by the later start time. Probably figured out it was too much work under covid protocols to add a whole other task. I'm okay with that. The timed groups for starting the leg seem like a good idea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that would require more camera crew, too.

Christy358

07-10-2007

Saturday, March 05, 2022 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christy358 a private message Print Post    
I was so glad to be able to watch the rest of this season. It still felt like The Amazing Race even though I know they had to do many things differently. Limited contact with other people, flights all together, start times at intervals let there be fewer camera crews at challenges. Maybe they even gave nicer edits to the teams to make it more feel good. I hope so.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
There will be a Season 34! Just posted on Facebook. YAY! I'm so happy!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, March 09, 2022 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Awesome news!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
That's AMAZING!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 24, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Mods, can we get a season 34 thread up? The teams were announced this morning...

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: