TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
9th Show, Jun 12th

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXXI: 9th Show, Jun 12th users admin

"Let's Split"

The Amazing Race
United States -> Japan -> Laos -> Vietnam -> United Arab Emirates -> Uganda -> Switzerland -> Croatia
The Amazing Race (on CBS)

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
"Let's Split"

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A banana split!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Spoiler:

Tyler and Corey won their 4th first place finish.
2nd Place....Nicole and Victor
3rd Place....Becca and Floyd
4th Place....Leo and Jamal
5th Place....Colin and Christie
6th Place....Chris and Bret....Eliminated.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
spoiler...gentle reminder to add some extra words...i saw tyler and corey in the new messages

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was just spoiling for the west coasters who always ask for any spoiling. I do it almost every week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So.. Three flights, Nicole and Victor were on standby and went from standby to second pkane.

The first secobd? flight had delays so those teams arrived in Split, Croatia last (Afghanimals, Team Fun and Tyler and Korey)

Chris and Greg changed sides of the Detour twice!I

They ( oops Colin andc Christie) also left their gnome and had to go back.

Colin and Christie changed once.

Tyler and Korey quickly changed. The snorkeling was never finished and the memorizing while taking a super wild ride was hard,

The task where one person had to locate soldiers. Korey and Nicole worked together, later Kristie and an Afghanimal worked together. Floyd, alone, aged it the first time.

Next week is double U Turn. Leo and Jamal want to target Nicole and Victor, but would have to get ahead of them.

Beautiful country!

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Colin & Christie forgot their gnome and had to go back.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Good show. I'm a bit surprised that Phil killed any suspense about non-elimination rounds in a prior show (by stating there would be no more non-eliminations). It's a bit deflating when you know for certain the last team will be eliminated.

Chris and Brett just didn't do well that leg. Too much task switching.

Tyler and Korey are completely dominating this race.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the spoiling, Jag. Always appreciated. :-)

I'm not sure if you understood Pamy's comment, but she was suggesting that you add a few words to the beginning of your post that don't reveal anything about the results. When people use the New Message feature it displays the first few words of each post and adding a few words that don't reveal anything at the beginning avoids inadvertently spoiling anyone who may not want to see it.

Granny2b

07-07-2009

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
much appreciate all the spoiling!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Team Fun seems to be not doing as well as they should be. considering they do have some interesting skills. Floyd just knocked out that marching group in one shot because of his marching band pattern memory. As far as plane reservations, you could see how everyone is not in practice as stand by was the gold standard in past years.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
The big difference between plane arrival times last night made it difficult to catch up?

Team Fun was the first finisher of the later flights, so I thought they did well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jag - Note that when using the new message feature, spaces and returns are *ignored*, so even though you put returns in your posts, that doesn't help push things out of New Message view.

Hope that helps! The spoiling is VERY much appreciated for those that want it.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I really admire Becky who sucks up whatever comes her way and knocks it in the head!! I am coming to the race late, so is there another team that didn't know one another prior to the race??

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Becca and Floyd didn't know each other the first time they raced together but they are friends since. They seem to be delightful people.

I don't recall there ever being another team without some sort of pre-existing relationship. Or was that true for all the teams in Becca and Floyd's first season?

Who said, "Let's Split"?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ohh, I don't remember.. Maybe I will re watch it I still have the show.

Some of these pairs met on other shows, like BB and Survivor, but the long term pairs would have to be the Afghanimals, Elissa and Rachel, Colin and Christie, Rupert and Laura.

The remaining 5 pairs know each other well.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I thought all the teams in that season were "blind dates?"

But I don't think anyone else this season qualifies.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, it was only 5 teams:

he Amazing Race 26 is the twenty-sixth installment of the reality television show The Amazing Race. In this installment, eleven teams of dating couples (six existing couples and five blind date teams who met for the first time at the start of the Race) competed in a race around the world for a $1 million (USD) grand prize

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_26

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow thanks. These all blur together after a while.

I still love this show though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was Colin who said "Let's Split!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The three teams on the delayed plane came in third, fourth and fifth. Three strong teams who will be likely targets of the double U turn.

Lucky for them, Chris and Brett blew their lead and went home.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, June 13, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jag, yes what Jimmer and Kar said :-) its all good just wanted to give ya a heads up

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 15, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chris and Brett just weren't very good at the challenges.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They were entertaining but you’re right that they weren’t very good.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, June 16, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Exclusive: Chris Hammons and Bret LaBelle talk 'The Amazing Race' -- We just had "a colossal meltdown"

https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-chris-hammons-and-bret-labelle-talk-the-amazing-race----we-just-had-a-colossal-meltdown-25984.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 17, 2019 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, they were two of the nicest guys we will ever see on the race, but they were terrible at the challenges. I honestly don't remember them being that good at challenges on Survivor.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert AR Names

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: