TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 25, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Amazing Race: The Amazing Race XXX: Caution Spoilers Caution: Archive through October 25, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thread for spoilers (finish order, etc.)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well IF a team was eliminated pre airport, it was not Jess and Cody. RFF has a picture of teams sitting at the airport including Jess and Cody.

So off they will go to Reykjavik.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Speculation from people in Reykjavik, is that Jess and Cody were on the first flight to Icelasnd and probably first to the pit stop.

An all female team seemed to be last. Speculation is maybe the yoga team.

Unknown thus far if this was nel or the or an elimination leg.

And from pictures.. Both Jess and Cody had long pants. He also had a knitted hat.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
Nice. Hope it's true and hope Jody wins (or at least wins some cash along the way).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
For any who are interested, this forum has Amazing Races spotters and location reporters.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.50.html

If it is inappropriate to post this, please delete.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 02, 2017 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Now they think that the last to the mat was the Ring Girls. After they checked in, the mat was rolled up and taken away.

This makes sense, as The Ring Girls were on the second flight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 7:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hopefully Jody goes from first to worst.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So,...............

I will say that Jess looks very happy, and looks good in cold weather apparel.

The racers flew from Reykjavik to Amsterdam, then got a train to Belgium (Antwerp).

RFF does such great spoiling!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RFF is awesome when it comes to spoiling. They have people spoiling from all over the world.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
That is a great spoiler sight! Thanks so much.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm cracking up at all the spoiling done in Iceland of all places. Now they have spoilers in Amsterdam and Belgium.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 03, 2017 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
windysea‏ @windysea
Follow
More
@JunDishes #amazingrace TAR is in Antwerp right now looking for a shop.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And read the rules.. No snagging of their images and other work.

I love the way they gather information.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, October 04, 2017 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Looking at all these spoilers with pictures and short clip videos, I am astounded by how the camera man has to keep up with his team while shouldering the camera equipment . Basically running on pure faith he is not going to trip or be knocked over. Respect !!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 22, 2017 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is almost over.. They should film the finale this week .. Probably West coast. Some are saying San Francisco.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zippidy doo dah... zippidy dayyyyyy
^
^
^
^

Well, for those of us that don't like Jody, unfortunately they make the F3. They are on their final leg right now. It appears they are flying into San Francisco. Of some note, it sounds like they got lucky to make it as far as they did. If one team hadn't really screwed up, Jody would have been eliminated a few legs back. It sounds like they ran from the middle to the back of the pack most of the race. I think they did get the Express Pass but that's about it. While I have no problem with Cody winning money, I can't stand the thought of Jessica winning. I know I'm awful, but I hope they don't win. The other two teams they are competing against are beasts.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, October 23, 2017 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

Huh.. We know Phil didn't mention an express pass .. Could be or not.

We know they used a U turn on another team.

I haven't heard back of pack, but could be.

Apparently Rachel coached them so we will see how it goes in F3.

Not knowing the other teams, I don't want Jess and Cody to win, but depends on how the season goes, who I might like.

They had FIVE two guy teams and none made F3.

Kind of cool, that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, the thing about RFF is sometimes I wake up and have to sort through 10 new pages on a thread. I just saw something this weekend that Jody did get an Express Pass. I'm assuming it is true because the post was not removed.

While the Jody fans would love to think that they have run either first or second the entire race, the people that are spoiling the check-ins have said they are coming in anywhere from the middle to the back of the pack (and like I said above, thanks to another team really screwing up it kept Jody from being eliminated).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
^
^
^
^
What is very disturbing is a team was not only sabotaged in HK (evidently Jody fans put it out on Twitter when they were in Hong Kong to only help Jody and none of the other teams), but this same team was also sabotaged last night in the final leg. There is video of this guy sabotaging this team where he gives them the wrong directions to a location in San Francisco and tells them to go there on foot as opposed to taxi or bus. (If they had taken a taxi or bus, they would have gone to the correct location). It is difficult to tell whether or not the guy that sabotaged this team last night is a Jody fan - because judging from his Instagram account he appears to be more of a jerk than anything.

Just disgusting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

People reading that guy's Twitter feed seem to feel he is just a jerk in general.. Oh I mean the one in Hong Kong.

Then there are the two in San Francisco.

And yes it is disturbing that certain fans asked people to sabotage other teams.

In the past, teams did get locals to refuse information to other teams.

There were also two teams who didn't pay their cabbies and had to do that.

Jessica is already back on Twitter, even before flying home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
^
^
^
^

I'm trying to put everything together but it sounds to me like Jody did not win. Is that the impression you are getting Sea?

One of the Jody fans called them a "legend" and said they would definitely be back for All-Stars. It seems like the last All-Stars, only one team that ran in All-Stars won their first race.

It is one thing for teams to ask that locals not help other teams, but this is a situation where Jody fans around the world (which is mind-boggling to me), asked the locals in the various locations to sabotage the other teams

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

¿????????????????????????????¿

I don't know.

We know two teams might have had trouble going back to pay cabs, so some Jody fans are claiming they won.

Jess tweeted that they were flying from Oakland to Burbank and some fans immediately thought this meant the race ended in Oakland.

Not.

I guess it is legal, but not ethical.

Not that they are responsible for their fans, but hey, Jess gave tutorials on how to create free trial accounts to vote for can favorite, so I guess she is okay with whatever works.

Sadly, the other teams may not have been aware of this effort.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, October 24, 2017 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
can you post a link to the guys twitter feed? I'd like to read the comments

06-29-2002

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Some posts removed. Stop insulting other Posters and stop responding to insults.

Plus you made me come into a spoiler area when I didn’t want to and I’m not happy about that. How about showing a little consideration while you’re here!

Sportsfan

09-03-2007

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportsfan a private message Print Post    
Sounds like it might be an interesting season for us watchers!