TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 2 - September 30

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor LI: Episode 2 - September 30 users admin

"Weaponized Honesty"

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Author Message
Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Tonight's episode is called "Weaponized Honesty"

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Can't wait!

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
What a dummy! How did he not know this basic rule!? recruit!

Sassyza
Member

09-03-2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Pammy - agreed! He's so annoying.

Alittlebirdie
Member

09-08-2006

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Who are you talking about? What happened?

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
a player wrote his own name down and a producer had to tell him it wasnt allowed LOL

Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes a guy who actually has an


?????????

Idol, Rob ( who is totally annoying) decided he would save Eric.. So he wrote his own name down. Production voice said he couldn't. He was clueless.

He didn't save Eric but Ana was voted out over Eric.

This was the tribe that won last week.

Jelly found an idol. Brady cut his thumb, as in a chunk of thumb out.. Brady is super annoying.



Seamonkey
Moderator

09-06-2000

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh Mike came back from Exile and took Aaliyah's place.

Rvon
Member

12-10-2003

Wednesday, September 30, 2026 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Yes, Rob is annoying to me, as is Brady. I’ll be happy to see them both go.

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm standing by what I said last week. This group is goofy AF and Brady is the goofiest.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you meant Lewis came back from Exile Island. Which reminds me that I forgot to move his picture in the banner so he’s shown with his new tribe, I’ll fix that when I get the chance.

I agree that these Survivors are “interesting”. Rob is so out of it. Brady acts like he’s a wrestler.

I’m happy they decided to have two tribes this season. It’s been much more fun to watch.

Egbok
Member

07-12-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I forgot to watch last night. I'll have to watch and see how the dynamics of these 2 tribes. I'm not sure who Ana is but it'll be interesting to see how she was voted out.

BTY, Rob has annoyed me since Episode 1. He can go anytime, then let's see how the tribe adjusts to him being gone.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
He isnt gone :-).......yet LOL I cant wait for Eric to be the reason he is voted out

Granny2b
Member

07-07-2009

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granny2b a private message Print Post    
me either Pamy!

Juju2bigdog
Member

10-26-2000

Thursday, October 01, 2026 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Juju2bigdog a private message Print Post    
Bob is a very odd duck. I believe his profession shows in the early establishing shots as lawyer. After he got revealed as (perhaps having a god-complex?) whatever, I was really glad to know he is not a doctor, as I initially thought.

But wouldn't the tribe be totally thrilled to see Bob gone? Or, is that just our viewer feeling?

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Friday, October 02, 2026 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Rob either has not watched much Survivor or is just not that bright in this kind of situation. He assumed that all the votes would be for Eric and so his one vote for himself would get him eliminated after giving his idol to Eric (if his shot in the dark didn't work). Did this guy really not understand that half of them were voting for someone else? And how is that a historical play to basically quit? He obviously doesn't know how much JP hates quitters. He's not just missing his family. He's one of those guys who thought everyone would instantly recognize him as the leader and put him at the head of the table. When that doesn't happen, they have no idea how to react rationally. I see that in my oldest brother all the time who always take that chair no matter where he is. I saw it in jury duty when this guy instantly took the head chair and then expected us all to vote as he directed. Survivor isn't that way, folks. Nobody is above anybody on Survivor.

Eric might be annoying in the moment but I'm rooting for him just because of Rob.

Teachmichigan
Member

07-21-2001

Sunday, October 04, 2026 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
Rob and Brady can go any time - the rest are much more enjoyable to watch!

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: