TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Episode 1 - September 23

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor LI: Episode 1 - September 23 users admin

“Permanent Uncertainty”

Survivor
Survivor (on CBS)

Author Message
Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting tonight! This episode's title apparently is "Permanent Uncertainty".

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Wahoooo!!!! Jimmer, the banner is spectacular!!! TY!!

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Fantastic banner, Jimmer! It helped me do my picks for the Tribe Has Spoken game.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Yay! Glad you like it and it helps.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jeff seems a little wacky to me on the boat.

Grooch
Member

06-16-2006

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This has started out interesting, in a good way. The only thing that might ruin watching it, is that there's 5 people who made what looks like an unbreakable alliance and do like a cook out thing that you have a nonalliance person you're close to as a shield.

Well, we'll see how it all works out. Or not. :-)

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Who was the guy that found the idol, I missed his namw

Rvon
Member

12-10-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
The banner is beautiful, Jimmer!

Maris
Member

03-27-2002

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Might have been Rob found he Idol.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I thought that was a pretty solid first episode for the most part. I was very happy that Jenna didn’t get voted out. I never like it when it seems that there’s some sort of group think going on and they all jump to a conclusion about someone before knowing what they’re like.

Rvon
Member

12-10-2003

Wednesday, September 23, 2026 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I was very happy Jenna was not voted out. I wish she would have told Jeff because most did not think she was a real wedding photographer.

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is it just me or is this the goofiest cast ever?

While I appreciate them bringing back the twists over the last 25 years, Jeff should have left Exile Island in the dust. That was probably the fans' least favorite twist (w/the exception of the hourglass twist)

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I loved the premiere. It was a lot to take in! I'm going to rewatch this weekend so I get a better feel for everyone. I am liking most of the cast so far

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
WOW Jimmer! you already updated the banner with the tribes and first off! You are fast! TY!!!

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This was the first time where I watched the preview of the cast and was so excited because I liked all of them . . . right up until they interacted with others, LOL! What a different side of them can be seen when they are around other people. I still think this is going to be a great cast but yikes. Devin is on my 'go away please' list for this first week. The fact that he turned so many on Jenna by STATING that she was a "liar" was such a turn off for me. That was some pretty major lying for day one or two! Not enjoying a gossip queen having that much influence. Hopefully the rest wake up to him and soon. He's going to be stabbing a lot of people in the back awhile coming up with reasons for why it's their fault he had to do it. For now, I will be judging him as harshly as he is judging Jenna and then say 'sorry' later.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Thursday, September 24, 2026 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Kappy, I agree!

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I know I'm not the only one who thinks this group is odd and a little goofy. They were getting hammered on X.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think they will be entertaining. How can people not love Lewis? He makes me smile

Kappy
Member

06-28-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, Lexie! My son watched the first episode and had the exact same reaction as you, especially when one woman kept yelling things out to Jeff. It reminded me of the kid on big brother who doesn't come to the living room when Julie asks them to.

I'm realizing that what I saw in the cast pre-interviews put out by CBS and what we'll actually be seeing are going to be two very different things. And as always, my opinions on various players can change 180 degrees from week to week but for now, I'm enjoying the cast.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They are more entertaining than I thought they’d be. LOL I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or not?

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I love chaos and messy game play. I think this bunch will deliver. Look at the 1st tribal! haha

I love 2 teams, we really got to get to know more of them than usual. I hope they keep 2 teams for awhile

Lexie_girl
Member

07-30-2004

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love two teams. I hated the format of three teams- it's too easy for one tribe to get Pagonged

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, September 25, 2026 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Agreed. It’s so hard with a smaller team if you fall behind.

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I agree about the goofiness, they just would not shut up when Jeff was talking! Maybe other contestants have done that and been told not to, or they did but it didn't air, but I was surprised they showed so much. It seemed a bit unnatural to me, like they were trying to be larger than life.

Brady and Devin are both annoying in different ways, and can both go! I'd really hoped the girls would have ganged up on Brady, they started to but I guess it went nowhere.

Can anyone tell me which female it was who told Brady that Aaliyah mentioned his name? Was it Jenna?

Strange how they all mispelt Aaliyah's name the wrong way when they voted her out. They all wrote something like Aeleya. Really odd, lol.

Pamy
Member

01-01-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
It was Jenna. Smart move for her

Kitt
Member

09-05-2000

Sunday, September 27, 2026 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Thanks, yes it was, saved her skin at least for that tribal.

Add Your Message Here
Post:
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert CA Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: