TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 08, 2024

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Survivor!: Survivor XLVI: The Tribe Has Spoken!: Archive through March 08, 2024 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
RULES

1. Beginning with the March 6th show, Week 2 of Survivor anyone wanting to participate in this game will submit the name of a currently active Survivor they feel will survive that episode's Tribal Council.

Sample weekly submission: Week 2: Jasper

2. Important: You may use each Survivor only ONE time for the duration of Survivor 46!!! Your strategy may be to pick a person you perceive as weaker (but not "weakest"!) each week. Or your strategy may be to play it safe and pick a stronger player, to make sure you progress into the next week. Survivors you haven’t used, but whose torch gets snuffed are also no longer eligible to use for the game.

3. Submission must be prior to the start of the upcoming episode's first showing (i.e. Eastern Time)

4. If your Survivor survives the episode, you also survive in The Tribe Has Spoken Game.

5. If your Survivor is booted from Tribal Council, then you are booted from The Tribe Has Spoken Game and must proceed directly to loser lodge where margaritas await!

6. If your chosen Survivor leaves for any other reason during an epsiode, you are NOT out. This includes medical reasons and quitting, or any other incident which puts them out of the game. This stuff is out of our control and you remain in the game BUT you must then pick two players the next week who both need to survive that tribal council. Double boots via multiple Tribal Councils and your player is snuffed in one of them so are you.

7. If you miss a deadline, or forget to pick, you are also out of the game.

8. The game will end either after the final episode (there can be ties, even for 1st) or when the last player’s torch has been snuffed.

We will begin our game during Week 2 of Survivor and I will chart our game as such. This is to keep our weeks the same as the weeks of the season. Hopefully to avoid confusion. Again, Week 2 we are jumping in!

Late comers to the game will be accepted only during our second week of play (or third week of Survivor). In order to enter the game late, you must submit your normal pick, as well as a "discard" pick to even out your picks with those who started playing when the game began. ** Both the discard and the normal pick must survive tribal council. (If anyone doesn't feel this is fair, to allow late entrants in this manner, please post and we can discuss)

Here's hoping all our Survivor family will be playing the game!!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Bear with me please as I am going on vacation from February 28 - March 6th. I'll have to do some catch up for the first chart :-)

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Week 2 Ben

I'll have to get my pick in now.

Very exciting, Venus Vafa is from my hometown and even went to the same highschool. Small town when I grew up. She better not let me down!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 22, 2024 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
That is so cool! We will root for her!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
THANK YOU Jasper for setting this up!! Have a great vacation and enjoy the time away!

I'm in and hoping I'm not out almost immediately like last season.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, February 23, 2024 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Yay! Thanks Jasper for setting this up. Enjoy your vacation!!

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 29, 2024 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Week 2 — Moriah

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Week 2- Jem

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
When do we pick the winner/top 3. Isn't after week 3 ?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, March 03, 2024 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Week 2 - Jess

Egbok

07-13-2000

Monday, March 04, 2024 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Week 2 - Jess

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Week 2: Jess

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 05, 2024 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL it may be a short game if Jess goes this week!

Loremma

04-25-2004

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
Week 2: Randen

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
I agree Pamy. I'm taking a big gamble in picking Jess for Week 2.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Liz

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
I forgot!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, March 06, 2024 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Knightpatti, you can still play, you just pick 2 to survive next week. Some other people would have been better off forgetting this week LOL!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know what I was thinking picking Jess. Oh well - good luck to the remaining players!

Egbok

07-13-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
So okay, I gambled and lost. I'm out & looking forward to having my torch snuffed by Jasper.

And again Jasper, thanks for hosting this fun game.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie and Eggie, you can still pick the winner and top 3.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jasper, I cant wait for Venus to outplay the mean people on her tribe!

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Winner Charlie, in top 3 Maria and Venus (picking her in hopes she does well for Jasper :-))

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2024 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
wk 3 Liz

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Thank for the reminder Pam!

1. Tiffany
2 Maria
3. Q